PDA

View Full Version : A few questions about possible mixes

HOUSTONTEXAN
05-12-2003, 01:10 AM
I wanted to post a few questions here to you guys and see if maybe you wanted to give a few recommendations. I know that everyone is different but anything comments would help.

Thinking about mixing NPA+AE: What would be a good ratio? Where should I try to place each? And would a cover cologne be necessary?

AE+APC: Same questions for this combo.

Thanks guys for all of your help.

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 05:49 AM
I\'ve been using this mix a little bit. I originally got it from Phantom, and it does seem to have good results.

Try it with a 2:1 AE:NPA ratio; but watch for an OD if you do more than 3-4 Drops AE/1-2 NPA. Make sure you\'re covered well, as that might even cause a slight OD. Try w/ a drop of AE behind each ear, and one on the wrists; then put the NPA on the lower/front neck. The AE will cover the NPA somewhat, but you will probably need a booster scent after a while. Try BOD spray or APC to cover after a while.

-Jon

monesrule
05-12-2003, 06:55 AM
its the ae that screws people up. rone is the easiest thing to OD on in my opinion. too much ae, too much rone

CptKipling
05-12-2003, 07:04 AM
monesrule: have you OD\'d on -rone? From my experience you pretty much cant.

HT: Check my mix vaults for the mix ratios.

Oh and AE:APC will be basically dilute the AE, with a tiny bit of -none. So you may as well just add a very small amount of NPA and then dilute it all.