PDA

View Full Version : First Hit Last Night!!!

HOUSTONTEXAN
05-12-2003, 12:27 AM
I\'m pretty new to the forum and I\'ve heard a few stories about how people react to some of the products but I was really ready to try them on for myself. I have to say last night was a pretty wierd night. Just so you know what I used, I\'ll tell you. I ordered the JB #1 and used a combination of 3:7:2 (NPA, APC, and i mixed some chrome cologne in the batch that i made because the smell of it is incredible and has ALWAYS gotten compliments from people before). Before I went out I made the mistake I\'ve read on here not to make and put it on while I was visiting my parents house before I went to meet some friends. The application points I used were my neck, collar, wrists and one swipe at the fly of my pants. I walked by my mom about to leave and she asked me what cologne I was wearing. Of course I made up something and said some new kind of cologne and she wanted to smell. She asked if I liked it which I have no idea what that means. I asked if she thought it was bad and she said that she liked it. Don\'t know if she was trying not to hurt my feelings or what. But onto the hits. Went to a party and I knew nobody there but the guys I went with. We were kind of isolated, but after awhile I noticed a group of girls huddled by me just getting closer and closer. Finally one came over and she just started talking to me and had the biggest smile on her face. Then more of her friends came over and just started asking me all kinds of dumb questions. I wasn\'t really feeling the girls or the party so we left but one of the girls said she wanted a hug which was really wierd because I didn\'t know her. Went to another party and thats where things got pretty fun. There was one girl there who was kind of looking at me the whole time. Finally she came over and we just began talking and after awhile we ended up getting pretty close. When we\'d talk she\'d get really close to me and I could hear hear kind of smelling me and then she started sucking on my neck where I applied the JB #1. It was wierd. She started tellig me how I had the smoothest skin she\'d ever seen and how I know how to talk to girls. Now of course I\'m going to say both of these are true but I\'ve never had a girl come out and say that before. Then she told me how she wanted to have sex with me then and there but she couldn\'t but said she was going to see me soon and I could do whatever I wanted with her and how she even has a friend who would love me and wants to have a 3some. I would like to think I just have that much sex appeal but I don\'t know, lol. I\'m mixed wht/blk about 5\'10, 175, pretty athletic guy. Never really had a problem meeting women but just heard a little buzz about the products and wanted to try them out. After last night I think I may keep trying them out. Thanks too for all of the guys here who have provided info. Very helpful.

tallmacky
05-12-2003, 12:39 AM
Hey a fellow mixy, hey great story man really fun to read. I would say those -mones especially that NPA was kicking real good that night. I am guessing your mother had a \"that\'s strange\" look on her face as she must be pretty used to your phero-signature.

Keep up the phero-testing and always feel free to post those hit stories, oh yeah and welcome to the forum. How would you rate your hits that night compared to a normal night out without pheromones?

thanks

HOUSTONTEXAN
05-12-2003, 12:43 AM
Thanks and its actually good to be able to contribute some stories now instead of just reading them. My mom kind of scared me. I\'m a 21 year old college student right now. I have\'t lived there since I was 18 but out of all of those years I\'ve never once had her ask me about my cologne.

tallmacky
05-12-2003, 01:01 AM
Yeah, its good that you are out at college, cause that may get a bit weird, or she may just assume something weird is up with you, that\'s a really perceptive mother you have hehe.