PDA

View Full Version : Best DIHL ever!

Whiffy
05-11-2003, 08:31 PM
Any stories?

My story: Movie theater concession stand. Young black girl helping me, getting popcorn, taking my money ... meanwhile, cute little latin girl standing at the counter about 2 feet directly in front of me standing there all dreamy eyed staring into my eyes the entire time. Seriously, it was like 2-3 minutes. I had to wave my hand in front of her face to snap her out of it. She was so cute. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

And I was late to the movie...

monesrule
05-11-2003, 08:40 PM
the best one i got ever was when three girls were sitting in at bar stools, and i was walking over from the bathroom, and i mean, their bodies and heads turned in EXXXXXXXXACT unison and looked my in the eye in exact unison as i walked back to my seat. It was crazy and it was just after putting on an SOE gel packet in the bathroom, because i felt like my JB 1 mix and worn off at that time. That was the only time anything remotely happened like that.

JrRider
05-12-2003, 04:32 AM
What were you wearing Whiffy? Let the people know.

Enticing
05-12-2003, 05:40 AM
Kewl! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I told of one like that not soon after I first got my mones. Let me share again, cause I love reliving it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif (This time with better detail)

I was dropping my 12 yr old son off at the Y for a day camp during spring break and turned the corner into the gym. There\'s kind of a breezeway there so I guess my scent may have kind of whooshed in the gym door when we walked through. But there was like 6 guys playing 3 on 3 basketball, and all of sudden 4 of them looked up towards me at the same time. And they didn\'t resume their game right away. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Just kinda gawked a few seconds too long. Now being I was wearing a tshirt, and jeans, and my hair in a ponytail, no shower yet, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif I damn near looked behind me to see who was standing there. HAHAHA Thought maybe Elle MacPherson was behind me or something. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

And I had on one day old (almost OD) of TE in my hair and had just put some Peach APC (from another site, shhh) under my ears. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-12-2003, 06:57 AM
wouldn\'t u love to just be able to make that happen again?

i don;t know how people put mones in there hair, i become a greaseball and it looks nasty

Enticing
05-12-2003, 08:35 AM
Well it was one spray of TE into long hair, if anything it sorta made it dry. And one spray is OD for me \'cause I was having head rushes, LOL! But OMG...

And if I could make it happen again I\'d be dressed better next time... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif