PDA

View Full Version : OD Limits Poll?!

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 08:27 PM
Which of the following products have you ODed on with the corresponding drops/dabs?
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1052710048Cloud9\">

OD Poll
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />NPA/m 2 drops
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />NPA 3 drops
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />NPA 4 drops
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />NPA 5 drops!
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />NPA 2 dabs
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />NPA 3 dabs
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"7\" />NPA 4 dabs
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"8\" />NPA 5 dabs
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"9\" />NPA 6 dabs!
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"10\" />AE/m 2 drops
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"11\" />AE 3 drops
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"12\" />AE 4 drops
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"13\" />AE 5 drops
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"14\" />AE 6 drops!
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"15\" />PI/m 1 drop
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"16\" />PI 2 drops
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"17\" />PI 3 drops
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"18\" />PI 4 drops
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"19\" />PI 5 drops!!
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Skyy
05-11-2003, 08:30 PM
w00t polls back!

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 08:31 PM
sorry you guys can\'t vote for more than one product.

Cloud9
05-12-2003, 09:36 AM
bump

Phantom
05-12-2003, 12:08 PM
This is a stupid poll. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Skyy
05-12-2003, 12:22 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

He could add a button called \"OD Phantom style!\"

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 01:42 PM

He could add a button called \"OD Phantom style!\"

OD Phantom style=Suicide for a normal guy. Phantom w/ mones is like my boss at work &amp; beer. I can handle 5-6 shots before I start feeling it, he can handle 12+ before he starts feeling it. Saves me $$$ though :P

Ok, I realize that was the WORST anaolgy EVER....EVER. but oh well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

-Jon

CptKipling
05-12-2003, 02:32 PM
I like the idea of the poll, but do a new one with the products split up.

Skyy
05-12-2003, 02:34 PM
I do plan to OD phantom style quite soon actually. OD results are interesting!

bsxs
05-12-2003, 04:22 PM
Haha man I was trying to OD phantom style one day. 6 sprays of Angel/m. What a crazy day that was.

monesrule
05-12-2003, 05:15 PM
phantom has said he sweats alot once. i think his mones just disappate quicker then ours and are rleased. sweating is also good though, becuase despite the lessening of time, it hits observors hard. Sweating is great for mone release. And i think he releases mones faster so can use larger amounts of sythetic ones.

Phantom
05-12-2003, 05:27 PM

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Thats the spirit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!, 2 drops of NPA and 2 drops of PI/m with 5 inche\'s of SOE did me well today. The results were extraordinary, though I don\'t think it compared to 8 inches of SOE and 4 dabs of NPA in ass kissing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. And remember guys scrub those area\'s where you applyed mone\'s 3-4 times to get them all out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif! (I find that if I don\'t scrub the area\'s well the day before, I end up not getting good results /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

Skyy
05-12-2003, 05:33 PM

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Thats the spirit /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!, 2 drops of NPA and 2 drops of PI/m with 5 inche\'s of SOE did me well today. The results were extraordinary, though I don\'t think it compared to 8 inches of SOE and 4 dabs of NPA in ass kissing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. And remember guys scrub those area\'s where you applyed mone\'s 3-4 times to get them all out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif! (I find that if I don\'t scrub the area\'s well the day before, I end up not getting good results /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif)

Hmm what kinda results did you have today with that mix? Well i just purchased some nicotine patches today (im trying to quit) so hopefully that will help out a lot. (I smoke a lot so im like a walking ashtray) Ill probably do this on wednesday. I didn\'t apply mones today and im debating on tomorrow since im taking a \'timeout\' =P I srubbed myself 3 times very hard last night and I can still smell the traces of SoE right now, but if I can get it off tonight ill probably reapply!

Phantom
05-12-2003, 05:49 PM
Yea I use 3 different bars of soaps cause I guess if one of them does\'nt wash off the mone\'s the others will /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif. The results were crazy, though i\'m feeling pretty lazy right now so I won\'t post a big indepth hit report. The respect from the guys was 50/50 they only lashed out if provoked (I went around hitting guys with a newspaper for fun and some of them got pretty pissed /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif) The girls were loving it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif one girl was just standing around me DIHL\'ing her brain out for at least 20 minute\'s. She was a 10/10 and talked a little small talk with me, we had fun throwing cereal at beta-males and watching them run in fear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif.

Throught the whole day girls were flirting with me, holding my hands, giving me hugs/kisses on the cheek and just following me around. When I would talk they would wait for my opinion, they laughed at all my jokes and all the girls had a submissive/friendly attitude towards me. On the bus ride home a girl asked me if it was ok if she could play with my hair, I told her she could go right ahead and we had a good conversation thereafter. These are the kind of results I want to get out of mone\'s, I felt like a popular celebrity so it was a good all-round mix /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

monesrule
05-12-2003, 06:04 PM
man your stories crack me up. how anyone can juggle girls they nailed in the back of school with girls they just start dating with girls flirting. You know how jealous pissy girls get once you f-ck them and then even look at someone else??? They hate sharing! (then again, neither do we echkkkk). BTW, u can use purell gel to get rid of modes at application points. They use that in restuarants to get rid of bacteria, which can lead to big lawsuits!

Skyy
05-12-2003, 06:06 PM
Looks like ill be buying purell tomorrow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-12-2003, 06:09 PM
ya. One thing is that if you go without mones the next day, don\'t use it. Alot of us have great hits the day after, i guess the levels are more natural and blended with our own signature.

I am also starting to belive in the power of seasoning!! Use like 6 sprays and then wait hour, maybe add a drop or two of AE and females go into shock

Watcher
05-12-2003, 06:10 PM
Looks like (NPA/SOE) strikes again in the style of DD#1.
MIX#1 just is a better evolution and yes folks it is still great. Sex often and with good quality types also.

Phantom
05-12-2003, 06:12 PM
Looks like (NPA/SOE) strikes again in the style of DD#1.
MIX#1 just is a better evolution and yes folks it is still great. Sex often and with good quality types also.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I wore 2 drops of PI/m, 5 inches of SOE, and 2 drops of NPA. It seems to be more in the WKM#1 catagory.

monesrule
05-12-2003, 06:15 PM
so hat do you guys think, better to have more nol then none or none then nol?

i have always been confused on this one, because strong sexual hits have been attributed to both, yet the ratio is so different

Phantom
05-12-2003, 06:21 PM

i have always been confused on this one, because strong sexual hits have been attributed to both, yet the ratio is so different

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> The Abductor mix calculator see\'s 2 drops of NPA and 2 drops of PI/m as a anone OD (.098 of Anone) but I doubt the actuall amounts are that high. The best sexual hit\'s I\'ve had have come with 2 parts Anone and 1 part nol/rone (any more and it will ruin it as a sexual mix). But i\'ve gotten laid before using only 4 dabs of TE standalone so actual application\'s vary.

Skyy
05-13-2003, 06:48 PM

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> The Abductor mix calculator see\'s 2 drops of NPA and 2 drops of PI/m as a anone OD (.098 of Anone) but I doubt the actuall amounts are that high. The best sexual hit\'s I\'ve had have come with 2 parts Anone and 1 part nol/rone (any more and it will ruin it as a sexual mix). But i\'ve gotten laid before using only 4 dabs of TE standalone so actual application\'s vary.

Laugh I applied 4 inches of WKM1 on my wrists today and also 6 Dabs of npa and 2 dabs of PI. Rofl I walked into the mall and 10 ft infront of me this hot chick was walking up to me and she had locked eyes and then she stopped moving...lol dihl im assuming but it was great and then I had to return something at a store and what my luck! 4 Girls working and also 3 girls in the store. The female manager was a young girl about 22 but she seemed so persistant on talking to me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif She was all flushed to!
Had a more hits but they were minor ones erm and i got hitup by a fag /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I think we need to make a \'Special Phantom &amp; Skyy OD thread\' were highjacking to much :P

monesrule
05-13-2003, 07:12 PM
YOU SEE? ODing is good!!!