PDA

View Full Version : Every day use vs. Bar use

monesrule
05-11-2003, 07:40 PM
I have noticed that DIHLs come at a significantly higher rate in every day use of mones (anything outside bar/club/lounge environment). Even last night, i got some long dihls on the street, and then went i got into the bar no dihls. It is often like night and day like this. Most of the reactions in bars come from men being extra nice, or just sports bars to go watch a game during the day or whatever. BTW, there is no smoking allowed inside these places due to city laws (i know they hurt mones).

I do not know if anyone else has the experience.

I also have noticed that wearing a good amount of mones, the person standing next to me gets the DIHLs, but not me. So perhaps my levels are too high, and the person next to me gets the benefit rubbed off on them (without having to many mones).

However, i do not understand why someone with a possible OD would not be noticed even if the person nexxt to you gets the dihls. How is the source of the none/nol/rone exclusively tracked to them? I understand that this is a phenomen that has come up with tallmacky\'s indifference theory.

also, a quick note, my best DIHLs come when I OD, so that is why i do it when i go out, just making sure scents keep in check.

Also, has anyone noticed that males/females nuzzle themselves at your application points? I get self conscious with this because some of these mones smell like bad body odor.

pelotudo
05-11-2003, 08:01 PM
It seems to me that sometimes I get great hits in one place, and not in the other...then it\'s the total opposite. IDK, crazyness I tell you :P

I\'m afraid that when I wear 2:4 NPA:AE, that a girl kissing on me will smell the NPA and be like WTF..whose cat pissed on you. I can get a small whiff of it every now and then, but nobody else has said anything to me (Most are like you smell REALLY GOOD (I cover it w/ Ralph Lauren Romance, and the girls love it)), so I guess it\'s not too bad.

-Jon

tallmacky
05-11-2003, 08:02 PM
It depends, who are these guys that you are around and with during this time, what are there looks in your opinion. Second If you as a visual person all together are being blocked in the direction she is looking, bascially she may see your friends whole body and only your hand on the side, do you get what I am saying? Just quick speculation here, but maybe your amounts are not audiable, sort of like hitting static, too high of a sense and your friend though a bit apart from you seems like the only logical producer. When I am school (not much bar experience yet) I don\'t have a problem with having the looks focused on me and so forth, there is a bit of distance and not too many other elements also.

I am guessing your best DIHL like mine come when you are one of a few or the only male in a 10 foot radius, it is a bit more of a quiet enviroment and how are your hits from farther away, do you notice more hits from farther away? When someone is getting a bit closer to your application points I too used to get worried but noticed no significant eww face or anything, I doubt they would get closer to a scent whether subconcious or concious that they did not enjoy the smell of.

monesrule
05-11-2003, 08:03 PM
why would u use a cover when APC is basically a cover? That in itself smell great

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 08:05 PM
the APC should be a good cover since it is oil based. I haven\'t tried NPA yet, but I ordered some TE to try(hopefully sometime Monday Fedex will come). I just know when a cologne(alochol based) didn\'t cover a smell well, or didn\'t last long, an APC(oil based) always covered and lasted a long time.

monesrule
05-11-2003, 08:08 PM
some good points tallmacky. i agree with some of your hypthesis.

as far as the distance i have get my hits, some from incredibly far away, others from close. It surprises me that mones can be picked up that far away.

I am starting to become a believer in \"seasoning your body\" OD with 7 sprays of ae and te, dilute it and rub around your chest, and in 6/7 hours you will have a very realistic phermone signature and get a lot of attention. has worked for me. Course not in a bar, where it must be hard to distinguish sources of mones (even when the female is talking to you). Nevertheless, there seems to be some guys who have luck with mones in those environments. I always did better there, ironically, then when i first started wearing mones a few months ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif

Skyy
05-11-2003, 08:08 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I have noticed that DIHLs come at a significantly higher rate in every day use of mones (anything outside bar/club/lounge environment). Even last night, i got some long dihls on the street, and then went i got into the bar no dihls.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

This is 1 problem that i\'m having trouble with. Plus I do smoke (which makes things so much worse) but I try not to smoke when wearing mones. I still haven\'t found the optimum dosage in a club

monesrule
05-11-2003, 08:10 PM
Skyy!!! So i am not alone!!!

Skyy
05-11-2003, 08:14 PM
Well I have learned over the weeks that I need to OD or slightly OD for great results. And I don\'t know if thats because I smoke or my body chemistry. If I try so wear possibly like 0.02 mg os Anone I get very little results. One day I did have good results with \'less is better\' technique, but that was because I had taken a shower and worn a clean shirt and applied and went out and I didnt smoke.

monesrule
05-11-2003, 08:16 PM
i think the less is better only works in every day environments. People are too distracted in a club, they need a bit of an overload to make it happen. I don\'t think a little will give you that much of an advantage

Skyy
05-11-2003, 08:19 PM
Omg speaking of club. Last night Im dancing /w my lovely mones. A guy walks up to some girls and he opened his fly flap\'d his peepee around and the girl punched him

tallmacky
05-11-2003, 08:20 PM
I could be wrong on this, but farther away hits usually have been a bit more specified, if the normal use of phero\'s in a club is not working maybe an OD would work, as the women usually guage what man they want of find attractive from a farther away distance, you walk in and are a sexual object whether you are hot or not remains to be seen, I don\'t know or hear of too many men that work in and are already inches away from the ladies.

You can not only have incredible hits from farther away but also DIHL. I am going to speculate on this one has its not 100% more like 90%. Awhile ago (well not that long ago), I was on my newbie set of using TE and I used TE like an idiot of course, A full spray each day on the front of my shirt covered with a body spray, I knew this was a rather large amount but thought \"ahh f$ck it who cares\". Hits at first came but distant ones were previlent even more. Each shirt had TE sprayed on it once it was washed once I would spray it on there again. I also had SOE on possibly. Anyhow I was sitting in one math room on a somewhat mild weather day and the door to the room was open I was by the door sitting with a friend, directly over side by side to the open door was another open door to a math room. Me and my friend were about the only ones in the math room (staying after) and she was the only one in hers. Anyhow she was sitting next to the door and for about 4 long ass minutes (seriously) she just stared in our room presummably right at my friend, without blinking or anything, I had my back to her so didn\'t look but my friend kept on saying \"what the hell is wrong with that girl\", he then thought ahh man \"she must want me really bad\", hahah he was then like I don\'t care man when I get out of this class I am just going to mack on her and etc... very funny, he said dude I don\'t know if she wants me or you. She later did another stare into the room for another 3 mintues very odd when someone by you notices this really odd behavior and has no idea of your pheromones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-11-2003, 08:21 PM
Omg speaking of club. Last night Im dancing /w my lovely mones. A guy walks up to some girls and he opened his fly flap\'d his peepee around and the girl punched him

why do guys do that? unless you are well hung heheh don\'t do that.

monesrule
05-11-2003, 08:24 PM
so she thought the mones were coming from your friend? I don\'t know why the hell someone would ideentify your friend as the source. Like i have said, i have had the same experience.

Skyy
05-11-2003, 08:26 PM
I could be wrong on this, but farther away hits usually have been a bit more specified, if the normal use of phero\'s in a club is not working maybe an OD would work, as the women usually guage what man they want of find attractive from a farther away distance, you walk in and are a sexual object whether you are hot or not remains to be seen, I don\'t know or hear of too many men that work in and are already inches away from the ladies.

You can not only have incredible hits from farther away but also DIHL. I am going to speculate on this one has its not 100% more like 90%. Awhile ago (well not that long ago), I was on my newbie set of using TE and I used TE like an idiot of course, A full spray each day on the front of my shirt covered with a body spray, I knew this was a rather large amount but thought \"ahh f$ck it who cares\". Hits at first came but distant ones were previlent even more. Each shirt had TE sprayed on it once it was washed once I would spray it on there again. I also had SOE on possibly. Anyhow I was sitting in one math room on a somewhat mild weather day and the door to the room was open I was by the door sitting with a friend, directly over side by side to the open door was another open door to a math room. Me and my friend were about the only ones in the math room (staying after) and she was the only one in hers. Anyhow she was sitting next to the door and for about 4 long ass minutes (seriously) she just stared in our room presummably right at my friend, without blinking or anything, I had my back to her so didn\'t look but my friend kept on saying \"what the hell is wrong with that girl\", he then thought ahh man \"she must want me really bad\", hahah he was then like I don\'t care man when I get out of this class I am just going to mack on her and etc... very funny, he said dude I don\'t know if she wants me or you. She later did another stare into the room for another 3 mintues very odd when someone by you notices this really odd behavior and has no idea of your pheromones. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

When you say far away hits, how far are we talking? 20-30ft? more?

monesrule
05-11-2003, 08:28 PM
i have defintely gotten some dihls from more then 30 feet. but that is a very rare thing.

tallmacky
05-11-2003, 08:31 PM
To me that was enough TE for the distance, I am not sure if she had my friend pinned as she was so f#cked up and bizzare (almost certain it was a DIHL). My friend led on that it may be me so she could have been staring at me. The thing is my back was turned for most of it so it would make sense it was me as she was looking in that vicinity but there was nothing to look at but my back. I would say the distance was 21 feet. The thing is she was alone and seemed a bit non-productive just sitting there, had no outward distractions perfect case for a possible DIHL.

xvs
05-11-2003, 11:25 PM
I got a major hit in Paris from what seemed to be about 30 feet.

It was funny actually, I was sitting at the bar, and my male Parisian friend was complaining to me that it was really hard to meet girls, and just at that moment, this girl about 30 feet away at a table starts making gestures at me. So I came over and started talking to her and said \"what\'s the matter?\" and she said \"My friends are leaving and I have to go, but I want to stay with you!\"

She did end up going, but I got her phone number and we ended up making out on the Metro the next night, which was pretty cool.

Anyway, when I thought back to try to figure out if it really was a hit at 30 feet, I remembered that I\'d walked right past her table on the way in. So chances are she got a good whiff of me at that moment and remembered it later. I think mones could work at a distance, but not with lots of othe guys around who could be confused as the source.

JrRider
05-12-2003, 04:27 AM
Yo xvs. What were you wearing at that time man? We need to know!!

xvs
05-13-2003, 06:41 PM
I was wearing WAGG and my own cologne mix containing anise, vanilla, lavender, cinnamon and a few other things.