PDA

View Full Version : FOR ALL MY ASIAN LOVERS OUT THERE!

Whiffy
05-11-2003, 05:57 PM
Same question, but caucasian guys/asian girls. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phantom
05-11-2003, 06:02 PM
What are you asking? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Whiffy
05-11-2003, 06:05 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
What are you asking? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Have you HAD an Asian girl? That\'s why I was asking. I\'ve had few probs getting a few before, but I was just curious how I could use mones to bring on even more hits. Simple question really.

biteme
05-11-2003, 10:20 PM
There was a discussion about this about a year ago I think.

I can\'t remember what the conclusions were. Or if there was even any. But I vaguely remember people saying to use less -NONE around Asian girls. Don\'t quote me on it, however.

If you do a search, I\'m sure you\'ll find the thread. Just make sure to change the \"Date Range\" to \"All Posts\"

seadove
05-11-2003, 10:41 PM
Hello biteme.

Havn\'t seen you around for quite a long time.

Welcome back!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

xvs
05-11-2003, 11:13 PM
WAGG works well for me on Asians.

The two most recent were vietnamese and chinese/malaysian.

Hungry
05-12-2003, 04:40 AM
But I vaguely remember people saying to use less -NONE around Asian girls. -- biteme

I had an interesting experience today. There\'s this asian girl at my work that reacted really well when I first started using NPA/WAGG/SOE at a fairly low level, 2 dabs each of NPA and WAGG, and a couple of inches of SOE. Over the next couple of weeks she became less responsive, even though I was being very friendly. At first I couldn\'t work out why, but then I figured it was because I was applying to my shirt, and the residual level of \'mones was steadily increasing. I also went through the archives and I think I read the thread you\'re referring to, saying minimal doses is best with asians, so I thought the shirt thing was probably the cause.

Well, today I thought I\'d apply the \'mones to my chest instead, and only 1 dab of NPA. Unfortunately, when I went to add the dab, my hand slipped and a small amount of liquid flew out of the mouth of the NPA bottle and onto my chest. It was around 2-3 drops worth. My normal dabs are only partial dabs, about 1/5 of a drop maybe, so this was 10x-15x the amount of NPA I usually use for work. It disappeared into the hair on my chest, and although I tried to wipe it off with a tissue, I didn\'t get any out as far as I know. I was in a rush so I couldn\'t wash my chest, so instead I applied 2 drops of WAGG and about 6\" of SOE to hopefully compensate.

When I got to work, this asian girl seemed at first very nervous to be around me. She didn\'t want to talk to me or make eye contact, and she was throwing strange glances at me for the first hour or so. I almost went and washed my chest, but instead I went up to her and started chatting, being friendly. The first couple of minutes she looked like she wanted to be somewhere else, but then she started to relax. Pretty soon she was chatting happily and making plenty of deep eye contact. She also hung around me a lot for the rest of the day. I\'d say this was one of the best responses I\'ve ever gotten from her.

The moral of the story:
1) I don\'t think it really matters. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Ultimately it comes down to the person using the \'mones, not specifically how much you use or what combination. The \'mones are just a little helper, I think, getting their initial attention. I\'m only just starting to figure this out.

2) Even an OD can be countered simply by how you relate to people. I got very positive reactions not only from the asian girl but from everyone in the office, despite using a lot for a small office, just by being friendly. I don\'t think anything about \'mones is \"make or break\".

Hungry

Elana
05-12-2003, 04:44 AM
Th moral of the story:
1) I don\'t think it really matters. Ultimately it comes down to the person using the \'mones, not specifically how much you use or what combination. The \'mones are just a little helper, I think, getting their initial attention. I\'m only just starting to figure this out.

2) Even an OD can be countered simply by how you relate to people. I got very positive reactions not only from the asian girl but from everyone in the office, despite using a lot for a small office, just by being friendly. I don\'t think anything about \'mones are \"make or break\".

Very good post Hungry. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

koolking1
05-12-2003, 05:34 AM
My own experience with South East Asian women (lived in various countries there for 10+ years) is that they have a better sense of smell than we Westerners. For the most part, they don\'t particularly like the way we smell - we just eat a lot more meat products and they tend to eat a lot more fruit products. If you really want this woman, why not try eating more like she does for a while and see if things don\'t really improve - one never knows. Good luck.

biteme
05-12-2003, 06:56 AM
Hi, seadove.

Good to be back. Thanks.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

biteme
05-12-2003, 07:19 AM
Oh, I totally agree w/you, Hungry. I also think it comes down to the person using this stuff.

It sometimes makes me wonder if we\'re all going through a placebo effect. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

For me, I know the mones are working. I just need to work on my social skills. I\'m getting better at it. I think. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Great post, BTW.

====

Just to add some additional thoughts. I think that\'s also why some guys can get away w/wearing a lot and some can\'t. The guys that get away w/wearing a lot of -NONE are probably more socially skilled than the guys who can\'t (like me, for example). Just a theory.

irfwizard
05-12-2003, 08:52 AM
I\'ve had great luck with Asian women in the past 3 months. But the mix matters. With a tiny bit of P10 and some CS nol I get good results. NPA on it\'s own didn\'t work well, but when mixed with Nol it worked great.
This is based on women that I\'ve pursued with luck and paid attention to initial reactions based on what I was wearing.
I think there\'s a trust factor needed with most asian women I know, hence the nol use with either p10 or npa. Either way, you have to be much better at picking up subtle hints.
One thing any asian woman I\'ve been with me has said is that they liked that I don\'t use heavy colognes. Less is best in 3 cases now. (2 with \'mones, 1 without)