PDA

View Full Version : FOR ALL MY ASIANS OUT THERE!

foofoo
05-11-2003, 05:51 PM
hi all asian dudes, i was just wondering what particular mone mixes you have reported success in using. also what places of application are good?, what mixes are good for attracting white bitches? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Whiffy
05-11-2003, 05:55 PM
Use the search function, there\'s a long, long thread on this same topic.

MOBLEYC57
05-11-2003, 05:56 PM
Sheperd, Pitbull, Bloodhound, Boxer, Collie, or mut? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Phantom
05-11-2003, 06:03 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Sheperd, Pitbull, Bloodhound, Boxer, Collie, or mut? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> LMAO /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

foofoo
05-11-2003, 06:04 PM
eh shepherd, boxer, eh..what? ive used the search option, doesnt give me anything.

Whiffy
05-11-2003, 06:06 PM
Search for this:

New Asian Guy Seeking White Women

All you need to know right there.

tallmacky
05-11-2003, 08:08 PM
Does an asian man really need to follow anything differently?, I doubt it.

Whiffy
05-11-2003, 08:13 PM
I bet they do. It\'s a known fact that they have less testosterone so they also have less of a chance of ODing on -none. Therefore, they usually need more than say, a Black person.

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 08:18 PM
I bet blacks have more Anone because they are from hot regions, which waste Mones rapidly.

tallmacky
05-11-2003, 08:36 PM
I bet they do. It\'s a known fact that they have less testosterone so they also have less of a chance of ODing on -none. Therefore, they usually need more than say, a Black person.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I have to disagree, like I have been saying a asian males natural pheromone levels, or any man of any race does not really factor into this at all, they are subpar and 100x times weaker then just about all the products here. Plus if an Asian male is wearing the same amount of -mones as a white or black guy then what are you really factoring in here? Nothing but possibly a womens preference.

I bet blacks have more Anone because they are from hot regions, which waste Mones rapidly.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 08:47 PM
I don\'t believe in \"race\" either, but I may believe in blacks having more because of where they originally come from and are made for hot/direct son regions. We all know heat isn\'t a pheromone\'s friend.

tallmacky
05-11-2003, 09:03 PM
Hey Cloud9 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif, I wasn\'t saying that there are no differences I just think the level of anone is not a cause of anything but an effect of a greater and more important cause than phero level.

biteme
05-11-2003, 10:23 PM
I\'m not trying to treat you like an idiot or anything, foofoo. But did you make sure to change the \"Date Range\" to \"All Posts\"?

foofoo
05-12-2003, 01:37 PM
no i didnt /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif, ill try that now