PDA

View Full Version : Cycling Pheromones?

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 05:30 PM
Should pheromone usage be cycled every so often if you are around the same person i.e.(relationship) all the time with pheromones on? I wonder if they will become sligtly resistant to the effects of pheromones from extended daily use?

Phantom
05-11-2003, 05:45 PM
If a mix works there\'s no need to change it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. They also don\'t build up a tolerance so there is no need to increase the dose. The only reason you might get negative effects from regular use is that your not washing the pheromones off right. I actually did a experiment today, I applyed 1 drop of PI/m, 2 drops of NPA and 8 inches of SOE let it dry for an hour and proceeded to wash them out with anti-bacterial soap.

I took off my shirt, and put some liquid soap in my hand and scrubbed my neck for 2 minutes. I rinsed it out and I could still smell the scent of NPA and did it again and I could still smell it, and again, same results. Then I took some white bar of soap and washed my neck with that and I could still smell it, I tried washing it again, the same thing. Then I took this all natural \"honey\" something bar of soap and scrubbed with that, but I could still smell the mone\'s, I did it again, the same thing. I gave up around that time. Then I though maybe the enzyme\'s in my spit will break down the mones. I spit in my hand and rubbed it into my neck, I could still smell it, again, the same, and again, the same thing. Then I took a shower about 30 minutes later and I washed everything and my neck with the \"white\" and \"honey\" bars of soaps. When I got out I finally could\'nt smell the mone\'s on me. I think the hot water opened up my pore\'s and I was able to get the stuff out.

So the moral of this story is..... IT\'S ALMOST FRIKKEN IMPOSSIBLE TO WASH THIS CRAP OFF!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 06:58 PM
Bruce is of the opinion that it\'s good for your body to lay off pheromones for a few days at a time. FYI. Not because of their effect on relationships with others, but because it would seem to be good for you.

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 07:24 PM
so what go off of them a few days per week or 2 weeks?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 07:27 PM
Yes. Just go off them from time to time.

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 07:36 PM
I\'ll do 3 days off every 2 weeks.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 07:37 PM
There y\'go.

tallmacky
05-11-2003, 07:39 PM
I doubt someone becomes resistent to your pheromones, just use to them. I am sure that really good looking girl had your complete attention for the first week, but soon after you still realize how beautiful she is but in a more logical and mannered way, not that type of hypnotizing effect, attention grabbing way.

Phero\'s stick around for awhile and contribute to the \"pheromone theory of indifference OD\". For me personally its hard not to wear phero\'s even for a day Iam addicted, and though I know the evidence shows the positive effects of cycling or just applying a much smaller more human amount, I can\'t get myself to do it yet hehe.

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 07:44 PM
yes, it is an addiction to wear them everyday, when your around a woman/-men every day. perhaps cycling will make things more effective for one in a relationship, and for possibly yourself like Fulltiltredhead said(BRUCE).

Whiffy
05-11-2003, 07:54 PM
Well, I tell ya. Today I didn\'t wear anything but some Lacoste cologne. This, after about a month of alternating AE/TE and JB#1 mixes.

Today sucked. Can\'t wait for tomorrow. Not a damn thing happened today. People were all quiet at work, and I was in a hum-drum kinda mood.

I\'m addicted to this stuff. Dammit.

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 08:01 PM
how many drops of AE and dabs of TE do you use on at one usage? or do you premix a ratio?

Whiffy
05-11-2003, 08:11 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
how many drops of AE and dabs of TE do you use on at one usage? or do you premix a ratio?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Well, I usually wear 3 drops (on the neck, each side, middle throat area) of AE and 3-4 dabs TE around neck also. Sometimes if I\'m feeling lazy I\'ll just spray one spray of TE on my chest and spray some Tommy cologne over it.

I don\'t premix my AE with anything. I do have a mix of JB#1 though. Can\'t vouch for the success of that one - it\'s too sporadic.

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 08:21 PM
I use AE(3 drops)+ APC(3 dabs cover) with great results..I just ordered some TE and it should be here Monday sometime. I am going to try 3 drops AE with 2 dabs of TE covered with 3 dabs of APC. hopefully this want be an OD on ANone.