PDA

View Full Version : How Many Days Did it Take?

adam22
05-11-2003, 12:29 PM
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1052681373adam22\">

How Many Days Did It Take To get Pheromones to Work for You?
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />They Worked The First Day I Wore Them!!
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />They didn\'t work until the 2nd day
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />It took 3-4 days to get it right
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />About 4-7 days
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />They started working after a week of use
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />They took 2 weeks to start working
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"7\" />It\'s been more then 3 weeks and I still can\'t get them to work for me!
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

Phantom
05-11-2003, 12:32 PM
People should vote when they saw reactions good or bad. I almost got beat up the first time using mone\'s so I voted \"They Worked The First Day I Wore Them!!\".

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-11-2003, 12:38 PM
Phantom, what phero product were u using that first time u used mones? And how much of it?

Skyy
05-11-2003, 12:43 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
People should vote when they saw reactions good or bad. I almost got beat up the first time using mone\'s so I voted \"They Worked The First Day I Wore Them!!\".

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

laugh, some reason im not shocked by this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Im still trying to figure out how much none you were wearing the other day you ironed the npa + other stuff on.. i got lost at around 0.144 mg Anone, but i know more was involved. I lost count /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Phantom
05-11-2003, 12:52 PM
.</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Phantom, what phero product were u using that first time u used mones? And how much of it?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> It was TE, I wore about 2- 2 1/2 sprays on my chest (close to neck). I swear, guys just wanted to kill me (evil stares, intentional bumping.. ect). I was at a club and two guys started getting all confrontational and almost started a fight (for no reason at all) luckly big brawny bouncer\'s came to my aid, but they looked like they wanted to kill me too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif. lol, I remember now, even getting to the club was a hassle cause all the guys were acting like a*holes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. I don\'t even think I wore a cover scent lol, it smelled like alcohol with water (I could\'nt smell mones back then) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Luckly I learned from that experience, I never wear that much Anone now, without balancing it out with nol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

------------------------------

laugh, some reason im not shocked by this /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Im still trying to figure out how much none you were wearing the other day you ironed the npa + other stuff on.. i got lost at around 0.144 mg Anone, but i know more was involved. I lost count /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, I think thats more mone\'s than a whole bottle of APC /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif......... well close to it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

pelotudo
05-11-2003, 01:00 PM
ROFL, you\'re crazy Phantom. I t went suicidial one day and put on 10 drops of AE, 2 NPA, 2 TE, and a whole bunch of APC. I saw nothing though, I think I OD\'d on the OD.

Phantom, what mix do you use in social places (mall, store, etc) and get constant hits? I\'m liking the AE/TE combo, covered with a little APC or BOD spray, but it\'s getting old. I wanna try something new, any suggestions? (AE, TE Sandalwood, APC, NPA is in my arsenal right now)

-Jon

CptKipling
05-11-2003, 01:02 PM
I think this is silly question, its going to be entirely subjective on who you are. Some people may have the wrong mix, some people not be acting right, there are so many factors...

Phantom
05-11-2003, 01:06 PM
ROFL, you\'re crazy Phantom. I t went suicidial one day and put on 10 drops of AE, 2 NPA, 2 TE, and a whole bunch of APC. I saw nothing though, I think I OD\'d on the OD.

Phantom, what mix do you use in social places (mall, store, etc) and get constant hits? I\'m liking the AE/TE combo, covered with a little APC or BOD spray, but it\'s getting old. I wanna try something new, any suggestions? (AE, TE Sandalwood, APC, NPA is in my arsenal right now)

-Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Try 2 drops of NPA with 4 drops of AE as cover, this is the perfect DIHL getter and makes girls REALLY horny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (Try standing around her for a few minutes to build up the effect). If you want a more socially aimed mix get some SOE.

Skyy
05-11-2003, 01:13 PM

Where do you normally apply all of that. all on your head? going to mall in 2 hrs looks interesting to try.

-Jon

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Try 2 drops of NPA with 4 drops of AE as cover, this is the perfect DIHL getter and makes girls REALLY horny /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif (Try standing around her for a few minutes to build up the effect). If you want a more socially aimed mix get some SOE.

Phantom
05-11-2003, 01:19 PM
Everything goes on the front of my neck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Skyy
05-11-2003, 01:23 PM
Aww what the hell ill try it =P ill \'air out\' for an hour thou

Phantom
05-11-2003, 01:34 PM
Remember to report the results and try to hang around girls for at least a few minutes, try initiating conversations with female staff members (like asking them about a specific product or the location of something ect...) and Good luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

adam22
05-11-2003, 05:32 PM
I think this is silly question, its going to be entirely subjective on who you are. Some people may have the wrong mix, some people not be acting right, there are so many factors...

Well, about my silly question, ur prly right. But I thought it would be an interesting poll...but anyway. i think it was Tallmacky who told me you are in our age group, just out of curiosity how old are you?

Skyy
05-11-2003, 05:38 PM
Remember to report the results and try to hang around girls for at least a few minutes, try initiating conversations with female staff members (like asking them about a specific product or the location of something ect...) and Good luck /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Well considaring im an attention wh0re this mix worked out well even thou it resulted in an OD =P. Only Problem is i got maddog\'d like a mofo by cholo\'s. Caucasian women responded very well to this. Actually this was probably the first time ive used pheros where *I* didnt have to do the majority of the smiling first. Alot of women were smiling at me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. When I walked around in front on stores I notied everyone was staring at me. It was great. This sorta reminded me of the 2pac song \'All eyez on me\' =P Next time I think im gonna tone down the AE aq bit and NPA a lil and try replacing it with some PI. I miss my respect!

Whiffy
05-11-2003, 05:53 PM
Male cholo\'s or female cholo\'s? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Phantom
05-11-2003, 06:02 PM
Well considaring im an attention wh0re this mix worked out well even thou it resulted in an OD =P. Only Problem is i got maddog\'d like a mofo by cholo\'s. Caucasian women responded very well to this. Actually this was probably the first time ive used pheros where *I* didnt have to do the majority of the smiling first. Alot of women were smiling at me . When I walked around in front on stores I notied everyone was staring at me. It was great. This sorta reminded me of the 2pac song \'All eyez on me\' =P Next time I think im gonna tone down the AE aq bit and NPA a lil and try replacing it with some PI. I miss my respect!

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Told ya it was the perfect DIHL getter /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. I have to ask one thing, whats a cholo? lol.

monesrule
05-11-2003, 06:07 PM

Sky what mix is this?

Well considaring im an attention wh0re this mix worked out well even thou it resulted in an OD =P. Only Problem is i got maddog\'d like a mofo by cholo\'s. Caucasian women responded very well to this. Actually this was probably the first time ive used pheros where *I* didnt have to do the majority of the smiling first. Alot of women were smiling at me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. When I walked around in front on stores I notied everyone was staring at me. It was great. This sorta reminded me of the 2pac song \'All eyez on me\' =P Next time I think im gonna tone down the AE aq bit and NPA a lil and try replacing it with some PI. I miss my respect!

Skyy
05-11-2003, 06:11 PM
The mix was 2 drops of NPA/m, 4 drops of AE.

Phantom, Cholo\'s are those mexicans with shaved heads all dressed like a gangster that think they are all badass.

Phantom
05-11-2003, 06:14 PM
Sky what mix is this?

lol, you gotta learn how to use the quoting feature /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. It\'s one of my mixes that I have created through experience and hardships, it\'s an all around DIHL getter and has been known to peak women\'s sexual excitement. I will probably be putting my own mix vaults in a few weeks so stay tunned for that.

----------

The mix was 2 drops of NPA/m, 4 drops of AE.

Phantom, Cholo\'s are those mexicans with shaved heads all dressed like a gangster that think they are all badass.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, you got to what out for those mexican gangsters.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif You can try dropping the NPA/m down to 1 drop, and the AE/m to 2 drops and add 1 drop of PI/m for added respect (and fear /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif), I think that would work out well (and the fragrace won\'t be much either but it will be enough to cover the NPA/m very well).

Whiffy
05-11-2003, 06:16 PM
Sky what mix is this?

lol, you gotta learn how to use the quoting feature /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. It\'s one of my mixes that I have created through experience and hardships, it\'s an all around DIHL getter and has been known to peak women\'s sexual excitement. I will probably be putting my own mix vaults in a few weeks so stay tunned for that.

YEAH! Phantom\'s vaults!!!!! Thank you, sir.

All I\'m waiting for these days are Watcher\'s (tested) mixes and Dr. SmellThis\' stuff.

Skyy
05-11-2003, 06:35 PM
I\'ve just noticed im starting to enjoy mild to medium overdoses. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Actually I see nothing wrong with them UNLESS its a PI od. Only bad OD experience ive ever had with Anone involved high ammounts of PI.

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 07:40 PM
I would shy away from the PI/m. You already have two highly concentrated Anone products(AE and NPA) Try 3 drops of AE/m with 1 drop of NPA. It looks like you\'ve been ODing on Anone.

adam22
05-11-2003, 08:26 PM
bump- I gotta couple totally unrelated questions...How far of a distance do mones seem to have an effect? It\'s hard to visualize it having an effect from very far away...and Under my name it says..Stranger...this is severly hurting my self-esteem...Alot of you guys have something a little cooler...haha...How do I get my status thingy to change?

monesrule
05-11-2003, 08:29 PM
adam, the more posts you make, the more your label goes up.

adam22
05-11-2003, 08:33 PM
oh cool, so i guess ill just keep making pointless posts...like this one! haha jk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif...

Skyy
05-11-2003, 08:35 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

adam22
05-11-2003, 08:35 PM
Ok I read in another post that ppl get DIHL\'s from 30 ft away because of Pheromones. Has this happened to many of you? or happened at farther or closer distances?

monesrule
05-11-2003, 08:36 PM
i have gotten them farther then that for sure.

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 08:41 PM
I don\'t possibly see how pheromones can travel that far and be picked up by tiny de-evolved VNO\'s, not to mention know where it is coming from. I believe the distance is some where around 6 feet max. this is just based on my experience and what most pheromone products say about being applied where peoples noses will be.

tallmacky
05-11-2003, 08:41 PM
Yeah most definitly, when a women has a great amount of distance from all of the men around she can easily pick up on the faint but poignant -mones, and infaturate herself with the man who is the carrier, that is all dependent on dosage though, and alot of us guys get confused when we can be standing right by a girl and not get the wanted effect but as soon as we move away a bit boom you get it. I have gotten looks from girls close on what I would consider OD days I just have to find a middle ground as its more complex then I may have though.

Cloud9
05-11-2003, 08:43 PM
maybe it\'s because I use less so upclose and personal works better for me.

monesrule
05-11-2003, 08:43 PM
on OD amounts you never know what can happen. I disagree with the six foot thing. perhaps i could be confusing mones with just general looks however, but i do not want to give myself more credit then i deserve.

interesting theory tallmacky. you need to back off sometimes for a woman to recognize the mones? What do you base this on?

tallmacky
05-11-2003, 09:02 PM
interesting theory tallmacky. you need to back off sometimes for a woman to recognize the mones? What do you base this on?

Just general assumptions, what I am thinking is a soft but poignant phero-signature is much better, not always though I will try to explain. Lets say you are wearing two sprays of TE, you are around 5 feet from a girl, and there are many other guys around, basically you are in a bar. This is I am guessing 300x or higher times the amount of a normal man. A girl in a bar who is submerged in this feeling doesn\'t have time nor the really want or curiousty to find out where its coming from its just there, and the chance of getting picked out of the litter may be slimmed down (not completely).

In the end the VNO always does or tries to do its job by targeting the producer, but what does large amounts of pheros usually mean to you? well a large amount of guys sitting around, the girl getting spoiled by 300x has no real reason to find the exact producer all of these guys are high producers (social hookup theory - watcher). I think women catch on and play the game when a guy wearing 2 drops of AE sitting 20 feet away is giving of this vibe,which is searched for a bit and locked on.

Here is what it boils down to. You and 3 other guys are lets say 30 feet away, seperated pretty far but the girls VNO can pick up the pretty precisly which guy it is, then and there she has him tagged and when he gets closer, if she can she takes the intense phero levels as his own, and associates him exclusively with that. I am not saying I am right about any of this just speculation and thinking, I wish I had some sort of experimental proof ahh well. Lastly I think phero detection can fall into many categories maybe it works some ways sometimes and vice versa.
-------------------
EDIT ADDED a bit

Think about 3 guys in the same circle talking to eachother and moving around, seems kind of hard to pinpoint the exact location at first, maybe its not arghhh wish I knew, do any guys work exclusively with women? Or are a rare male surrounded by females?
thanks

adam22
05-11-2003, 09:19 PM
I guess it is possible that Pheromones could be picked up from 30 ft, it works in the sort of same matter as scent, except u dont \"smell\" pheromones...so imagine being in a room with very little smell(since you are the only one with pheromones) and then u crap ur pants /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif(assuming nobody saw) eventually people would start to smell it, closest to you first but the smell would prly eventually reach 30 ft in an enclosed room. I assume pheromones would travel in the same manner, unless they somehow move faster through air?! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Anyone? ( hey it might be a dumb idea...but my stupid \"stranger\" status is bugging me) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

nuttyProf
05-11-2003, 10:23 PM
interesting.

adam22
05-12-2003, 01:35 PM
bump...

adam22
05-12-2003, 07:49 PM
In conclusion it looks like mones work the first day or two 50% of the time and about 20% of the time...it looks like they may never work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif