PDA

View Full Version : Happy Mother's Day

Enticing
05-11-2003, 06:54 AM
I had to be the one that posts this... since it\'s my first year to celebrate as a mom, ... albeit Stepmom, but still.... Mom. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

I have a newfound respect for mothers everywhere and find it impossible that only in 2003 on Oprah have we discovered what a crazy job it can be, sometimes. Nothing like tapping into that nurturing instinct, at the same time needing to go into the bathroom and scream into a towel sometimes...

Oh wait, that was marriage, not kids! My bad... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Happy Mother\'s Day anyway... in my convoluted six feet under way, I mean it....

If I\'m lucky my ss will wash the bird poop off my car today. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-11-2003, 08:04 AM
Happy MOTHER\'S DAY to all yee bootiful Mothers. For those that are not mothers...Happy Mobley Kinda Sunday to yous!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Annnnd for those that aren\'t interested....you can just jelq me!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif