PDA

View Full Version : Money Can't Buy Me Love! wait...maybe it can :P

adam22
05-10-2003, 10:55 PM
As my mones are currently \"on order\" while I very impatiently wait for their arrival I have decided to do a little documented experiment, and post it all here for possibly newbies like myself( or anyone else curious)...For the next week (or until i get my mones) I will keep track of the hits I get without mones and take there daily averageand then when the mones arrive I will document there affects with different mixes, and then see how many hits i get WITH mones. And then the results will be there, unbiased, compairable, and in nice factual numbers!
I will only count hits I get while in school, since this environment is the most regular and static, same routine everyday, should be easy to see a difference in hit numbers and know it is just not a different scenario. It will me setup like this- this is just an example the real experiment will begin monday-

Girls Who Are Friends-#of strong hits/# of small hits
Girls Who I Kind of Know-#of strong hits/# of small hits
Total Strangers-#of strong hits/# of small hits
Notes: anything else i notice or decide to write

Now since this is in school I doubt I will get many, if any at all STRONG hits(sexual flirting ect.). But I have it there..just in case...haha But I am hoping this will act as a guide for newbies on what to expect from pheromones in school.Well I\'ll keep you updated!
Sincerely,
Adam

Whiffy
05-11-2003, 01:20 PM
This\'ll be interesting... And fun. Thanks for being the guinea pig!

adam22
05-12-2003, 01:50 PM
Conditions: No pheromones what-so-ever!(Except natural ones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif)

Girls Who Are Friends- 0/3
Girls Who I Kind of Know-0/2
Total Strangers-0/2
Notes: just another average, boring day at school /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

*If you don\'t understand the above chart look at my first post.
**Something I think I should note is my town, it has a population of about 6,000 and the school this experiment is taking place in is 7th-12th grade, there are about 500 students total and I am fairly well known, about 80% of the school could call me by name.

elvido
05-12-2003, 02:09 PM
The first thing you need to do is post what pheromones and ratios you are using.

Apart from that, some thoughts:
1. Your results aren\'t unbiased. I\'m not saying they aren\'t useful, but be careful with making that statement. You were preconditioned in the way you acted during those 2 weeks, and secondly, you want to believe.
Your attitude in your Non-mone testing week was probably a lot less confident than during the mone one --even less confident than when you didn\'t even know pheros existed. So apart from the mone influence, you\'re carying yourself in a different way. That second week you likely had a lot more confidence.

2. There are two parts of your \'hit\' analysis that you should consider:
a) It\'s no surprise you got no hits during your first week. The only \'hit\' that would have counted would\'ve been from a total stranger. If nothing in you had changed between the first week minus one, and the first week, how could you expect any \'hits\' beyond usual signs of affection those girls might give you.

b) What do you define as a \'hit\'? Did you get a more physical contact, more touchiness, more talkiness, a date, a kiss, a shag? Was there a clear and distinct difference between that week and what could have been any old \'good day\' with girls.

Just some things to consider.

adam22
05-12-2003, 03:00 PM
Ok...if u look at my first post...you\'ll see I took alot of that into consideration, and the first day i wore NO pheromones (notice how thats the first thing i stated) I may be a newbie but I think I have it under control, I took alot into consideration, These first couple days without mones are just to give an idea of my daily hits in school WITHOUT mones, so you can compare them to days WITH mones. Now I thought it was kind of a given so I really didnt tell much about the strong hit vs. weak hit-
Strong Hit= intimate touching, sexual flirting,insane DIHL ect...
Weak Hit= prolonged eye contact passing in halls, hellos, waves, smiles
And when I wear mones I will include some details in the \"notes\" portion of the report...
Don\'t worry I\'ve thought this through...The hightened confidence is all part of mones anyway, so why not include them in the effects? Thank you for your concern though, Adam /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-12-2003, 03:06 PM
heightened confidence can be a negative affect as well -- like, why should you be the one doing the whoooing?

I feel like none does this to me, and before using mones i was far more entertaining. t\'s tough, even if you know it will happen, none just affects me, and others like that (can even put u in a bad mood). Adding nol helps

elvido
05-12-2003, 04:33 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Ok...if u look at my first post...you\'ll see I took alot of that into consideration, and the first day i wore NO pheromones (notice how thats the first thing i stated) I may be a newbie but I think I have it under control, I took alot into consideration, These first couple days without mones are just to give an idea of my daily hits in school WITHOUT mones, so you can compare them to days WITH mones. Now I thought it was kind of a given so I really didnt tell much about the strong hit vs. weak hit-
Strong Hit= intimate touching, sexual flirting,insane DIHL ect...
Weak Hit= prolonged eye contact passing in halls, hellos, waves, smiles
And when I wear mones I will include some details in the \"notes\" portion of the report...
Don\'t worry I\'ve thought this through...The hightened confidence is all part of mones anyway, so why not include them in the effects? Thank you for your concern though, Adam

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Ok. I misinterpreted your second post as the results, where the first and second week were separated by the slash (/). That\'s why I was a little puzzled by what you considered a hit; 7 hits seemed like a lot. Anyway forget the hit portion of my message.

Aside from that though, the rest still holds true. Your first week results are not unbiased because you\'re preconditioned.
Imagine I told you that I was going to give you a ferrari next week. You\'d start to view your current car as a piece of junk, even though last week you may have thought of it as a fine ride. Your expectations for pheromones can have an effect on your confidence (all the way down to body chemistry) and how you carry yourself with your potential targets. Because in every interaction you\'ll be thinking \"oh man, as soon as I get my pheros this girl is toast.\" You\'re likely to have less confidence than when you hadn\'t ordered the mones.

adam22
05-12-2003, 05:03 PM
Your first week results are not unbiased because you\'re preconditioned.
Imagine I told you that I was going to give you a ferrari next week. You\'d start to view your current car as a piece of junk, even though last week you may have thought of it as a fine ride. Your expectations for pheromones can have an effect on your confidence (all the way down to body chemistry) and how you carry yourself with your potential targets. Because in every interaction you\'ll be thinking \"oh man, as soon as I get my pheros this girl is toast.\" You\'re likely to have less confidence than when you hadn\'t ordered the mones.

This \"confidence\" (whether given chemically by pheromones or just a placebo) is all part of wearing the pheromones. This is just a guide on what kind of changes I saw when wearing pheromones. I am still skeptical of pheromones actual ability to do ANYTHING, that why I am doing this...So I wouldn\'t say I am overly preconditioned. But thanks for the advice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
Adam

adam22
05-13-2003, 04:48 PM
Conditions: No pheromones what-so-ever!But I was trying to get as much attention as possibe without mones.For the first half of the day I wore NO PANTS! thats right JUST BOXERS and a tshirt, strangely teacher didnt notice this...or didnt care...but EVERYONE else did, I got alot of attention positive and negative. And I wore a TON of cologne.

Girls Who Are Friends- 0/6
Girls Who I Kind of Know-0/5
Total Strangers-0/7
Notes: VERY interesting day...(with no pheromones)While going pantless I got a couple compliments like I was daring, brave, hilarious (some from guys some from girls) and some insults (fag, put some clothes on idiot) mostly insults were from guys, except one girl who look at me and stopped and just stared...and just walked away like she was disgusted or something then turned around and was like...\"put some clothes on ADAM\" in a pretty friendly voice...she is one of the more popular girls. But after I DID put some pants on...I actively engaged in converstaion with the most popular ppl in my classes( to test the confidence I may gain with mones) It went pretty good they were all nice, we talked about vehicles and stuff and like the alpha female of my grade was pretty unusually friendly to me, she got mad when I stopped talking to her...and this was with out mones..so we will see what happens when i do get them...

tallmacky
05-13-2003, 05:24 PM
hahahha adam you kick ass for that one bro, seriously I appreciate your comedy, and balls hahahhaha. I don\'t see why people react like that, I have seen people that take things way too far and take such offense to everything. Guys mainly are a bunch of whine ass\'s in these type of situations. If you show your stomach around some guys they are so homophobic they may shout some names of that sort but secretly they are probably getting off to your upper thigh hair hahah who knows man. The girls love that type of crap.

good job /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

PS. How did you deal with geting bonners and stiffies man?

adam22
05-13-2003, 05:32 PM
PS. How did you deal with geting bonners and stiffies man?

That really wasn\'t really a problem..its not the most comfortable thing..just wearing boxers...but if the problem started to \"come up\" i just pictured a fat greasy man with leppers disease dancing around in nothing but a thong(learned that one from the simpsons)but yeh it cleared up the problem pretty well /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

adam22
05-14-2003, 01:41 PM
Well I have taken count for two days and cannot stand to do it again so it looks like the average number of hits WITHOUT pheromones is-

Girls Who Are Friends- 0/4
Girls Who I Kind of Know-0/3
Total Strangers-0/4
Notes: I am still waiting for my mones, they were sposed to be here today...but they weren\'t..so hopefully tomorrow they will come, which means Friday I will get to try them out and post the results(hopefully)

**Something I think I should note is my town, it has a population of about 6,000 and the school this experiment is taking place in is 7th-12th grade, there are about 500 students total and I am fairly well known, about 80% of the school could call me by name.