PDA

View Full Version : Just got my first mones

slickrick
05-10-2003, 06:42 PM
Hey guys, I read a little bit in this forum and decided to give mones a try. I am a 19 year old male college student. I have average/above-average looks, but I am too shy, so I am hoping that the mones will give me the confidence needed to approach women.

I reveived my shipment of TE yesterday and was eager to try it out. I sprayed once on my neck and was surprised of how strong it smelled. I didn\'t spray anymore for fear of ODing and I covered it with AXE Orion. Unfortunately, I noticed little results. Absolutely nothing out of the ordinary, no extra good looks or dirty looks for OD, and I was really looking for them! I am wondering if I did something incorrectly. It seems like one spray is a little low, but even after I covered it with AXE, I could still slightly smell the TE. I reapplied the AXE cover several times that day, but I still smelled the TE eight hours after application and smelled it strongly while showering. What did I do wrong?

I am not ready to give up on mones yet. I bought the TE as a test to see if they really work. If I do get results, I\'ll probably but some more stuff to make one of your mixes. Thanks in advance for any help.

pelotudo
05-10-2003, 09:10 PM
Welcome,

First off, good choice for a starter product. TE is infamous for sexual hits, as it contains -none w/ the secret ingredients. If you\'re looking for something to make you less shy, and girls to open up to you more, I would suggest AE (contains all 3 mones) or SoE (you should have gotten a gel pack with your order). SoE is more for social encounters but it does have its sexual advantages.

As far as your application, don\'t spray. A spray is too much for you starting out, and you will be smelling yourself for a while. I would instead start with 3-4 dabs (Put finger on top of the bottle covering the hole, tip over, then rub around: your neck under ear, front of your neck, pulse point on your neck, temples, wrists). Then cover WELL with the Axe. I would also suggest trying Bod bodyspray. It is stronger than Axe, and lasts longer. For young guys like us, the Really Ripped Abs or X smells really good. Try using it for a couple of weeks, and notice the girls around you. This will make you more alpha like, and will get sexual hits (places like parties, clubs, etc where there are a lot of good looking women looking to hook up).

HIH

-Jon

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-11-2003, 12:52 AM
Do not expect women to get horny in the moment they see you... This does not work like that. Just be patient.

Phantom
05-11-2003, 04:25 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Do not expect women to get horny in the moment they see you... This does not work like that. Just be patient.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Trust me they do, with about 3-4 dabs you\'ll have to be around her for about 10 minutes for her to get horny. With 7-10 dabs it just takes about 1-2 minutes. Just try to hang around her for a while and you will start seeing signs of arousal (nipples errect, face flushed..ect) she will also start talking sexual talk, my best friend (female) always is open to her hornyness when I wear TE. She tells me she\'s horny but does\'nt know why. Try to test the mone\'s on one of your girl/friends, tell her you want to watch a movie with her and make sure to sit a close proximity to her for she could inhale the mone\'s (a good smelling cologen usually helps). She will be all over you at the end of the night, I got laid just using 4 dabs of TE and the girl outright asked me if it was ok for her to give me a bl*wjob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

Don\'t listen to these newbies cause they don\'t know nothin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. PI/m will give you the confidence and respect to approach girls, and with some NPA and SOE it\'s a social/sexual killer combo.

Elana
05-11-2003, 04:50 AM
Phantom- You, my dear are just a stud. I am sure that\'s not the norm. Neither is having an 8\" dick.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-11-2003, 05:05 AM

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Trust me they do

Don\'t listen to these newbies cause they don\'t know nothin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. PI/m will give you the confidence and respect to approach girls, and with some NPA and SOE it\'s a social/sexual killer combo.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Phantom, u said women rated u as a 10 (1-10)!! No problem in fu£§ing some chicks then even without mones. So why the hell should a phero newbie (like me) believe u when u say mones really work? Do not take me wrong, we can see you know a lot about mones, ways of use, possible effects, etc etc!! And u also helped me with some questions I did u in some private messages, that was cool. But believe me, a guy that tells us that he is a 10/10 is not the most helpful one to show us that mones really work. Didn\'t u ever get laid without mones? I don\'t think so...

Anyway, do not take me wrong, no mean to offend u, nothing like that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-11-2003, 05:23 AM
hey ToBe at the end of your message don\'t you mean I do think so? You should ask him to compare the amount of booty he gets now compared to then. Anyhow if you have your stuff together and are an attractive guy the mones are going to naturally seem to work better, get what I mean.

Phantom
05-11-2003, 05:30 AM
lol I do get laid without mones, but it\'s not as frequent as when i\'m using them. I think my advice can be taken seriously, the difference between me being on mones and not is that I don\'t have to work as nearly as hard, probably 1000% less effort to get laid. With a good mix I can get laid at the drop of a dime /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif. Mone\'s take down all the barriers and girls go all out. I\'ve had girls lift up they\'re shirts and flash me, bend over in front of me when they\'re not wearing underware, masturbate in my presence, grab my hands and stick them in their private parts, girls have given me public lap dances and even have fought over me! (there was even a time that they got in a all out fist fight and one ended up all bloody and bruised /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif). So good looks, mone\'s and a great personality are a perfect combination, I think i\'m just the pinnacle of all that is possible when using pheromone\'s /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. If you look half as good as me, and you just mimic my actions and pheromone usage the possibility of getting laid is still 82.5% out of a 100 and thats 82 times better than zero /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-11-2003, 05:30 AM
hey ToBe at the end of your message don\'t you mean I do think so?

No, I mean \"I don\'t think that he never got laid without using mones\"

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-11-2003, 05:33 AM
Using other words (damn English), according to what he said, he doesn\'t need mones to get laid often. So, is it the mones that are working with him? I believe they can be, but not as much as he thinks (if he\'s really a 10/10 as I think he said).

Elana
05-11-2003, 05:38 AM
I know Phantoms type. He is one of those guys that has huge animal magnetism. Most women can\'t resist that. My guess is he has fantasic mones naturally.

EXIT63
05-11-2003, 05:42 AM
I know Phantoms type. He is one of those guys that has huge animal magnetism. Most women can\'t resist that. My guess is he has fantasic mones naturally.

Maybe you should bottle him! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-11-2003, 05:44 AM
Phantom, notice that I am not criticising you. As my english is not the best sometimes I may say something that is not what I really want to say. But I think u got what I was thinking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Consider 2 guys. One is rated by women as a 10/10 and other as a 7 or 8. If the one that is rated as a 7 tells me \"hey... mones work\", I will find it more consistent and reliable than if it was the 10/10 to tell me \"hey... mones work\".

Know I\'m sayin\'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Phantom
05-11-2003, 05:55 AM
Phantom, notice that I am not criticising you. As my english is not the best sometimes I may say something that is not what I really want to say. But I think u got what I was thinking. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Consider 2 guys. One is rated by women as a 10/10 and other as a 7 or 8. If the one that is rated as a 7 tells me \"hey... mones work\", I will find it more consistent and reliable than if it was the 10/10 to tell me \"hey... mones work\".

Know I\'m sayin\'? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Yea, but you have to understand that good looks are\'nt everything. If your a 10 but are shy and have a boring personality, your never going to get laid. And i\'ve seen that dozens of times before, the guys just suck with the ladies, and the girls get swept away by a 7 or 8 Alpha that has confindence and charisma. The 10 that does\'nt get laid because he\'s a loner can use mone\'s to his advantage and appear more approachable and intelligent to keep their interest a little longer (and possibly get laid).

I understand what you\'re saying, don\'t hate me cause i\'m beautiful /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif. Some of the 7 or 8\'s on this forum don\'t have a clue what they\'re saying sometimes, so don\'t take their advice over mine\'s just because they\'re ugly and i\'m not /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif.

Elana
05-11-2003, 06:03 AM
I understand what you\'re saying, don\'t hate me cause i\'m beautiful

I won\'t hold it against you, babe.

tallmacky
05-11-2003, 06:05 AM
Phantoms right, and I am sure you phantom see it everyday probably in school too, just about every ugly to average guy has the girls in school, ever wonder why? I am guessing they feel insecure and work so hard on their personality and persistence, I mean most of these guys are pretty damn ugly, fat and the list goes on, even I think wtf is she thinking. Alot of us guys judge women solely on their physical beauty and we think the same of women, which is hard to understand ehh.

I am not very engaging at all and will not try to get the attention of any ladies, but usually they come by and its still all good. Now if I was like a 5/10 I would probably be much more persistent aka getting more ass, so the advantage may be on the lower end completely.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-11-2003, 06:09 AM
I understand what you\'re saying, don\'t hate me cause i\'m beautiful . Some of the 7 or 8\'s on this forum don\'t have a clue what they\'re saying sometimes, so don\'t take their advice over mine\'s just because they\'re ugly and i\'m not .

I don\'t mean the \"advices\"... yeah which phero product shall I use, how much of it, where shall I applie... of course we can ask u that, no big deal, u know a lot about mones so we can rely on that.

If someone appears in the phorum saying the following:
\"Women rate me as a 1 or 2 (1-10). I purchased mones and in the first day using it I got laid twice and I just couldn\'t wait to return home and rest a bit... those women were too damn aroused near me\"

Even u couldn\'t believe that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Phantom
05-11-2003, 06:11 AM

I don\'t mean the \"advices\"... yeah which phero product shall I use, how much of it, where shall I applie... of course we can ask u that, no big deal, u know a lot about mones so we can rely on that.

If someone appears in the phorum saying the following:
\"Women rate me as a 1 or 2 (1-10). I purchased mones and in the first day using it I got laid twice and I just couldn\'t wait to return home and rest a bit... those women were too damn aroused near me\"

Even u couldn\'t believe that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Anything is possible...... maybe the girl was drunk /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 06:15 AM
I just had this happen at a sex party I went to Friday night. We women were drooling over the pics of one of the guys who was invited and when he showed up, he was easily, I mean EASILY the best looking guy of the bunch, quite beautiful good looks, tall, dark, handsome, classic features, beautifully dressed a la casual elegance ... and he got laid once and got a bad review at that, when we all compared notes later on. Shorter, less well dressed, less handsome men had more confidence, more skills, and more go-get, and the women just felt more secure and happier around those guys.

It\'s true what Tallmacky said - guys always think it\'s about looks because for guys, it is, at least when they\'re very young. One of the very young guys scored with the youngest of the women and she was the one the guys were drooling over and couldn\'t wait to see in person -- and he had a good time with her -- but when I got ahold of him, it opened his eyes. You could practically see him thinking, oh damn! I had no idea!

Skills, you gotta have skills and personality, to stick. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

franki
05-11-2003, 06:19 AM
And I thought it was an advantage to look good.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 06:23 AM
It sure doesn\'t hurt to look good, but if you don\'t have anything to back up the looks, some guy who does will move right in ahead of you, is all I\'m saying.

But I didn\'t mean to hijack the thread, just a comment in passing.

franki
05-11-2003, 06:27 AM
some guy who does will move right in ahead of you, .

Yeah, sadly I have to use my elbows all the time when I am in a club. Some guys just don\'t see I understand I have my own territory around me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Sorry for my ranting, just a bit annoyed by yesterday night.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 06:30 AM
What happened?

franki
05-11-2003, 06:32 AM
Nothing special... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif lol

When I try to dance with a girl I always have to push away so many other guys who are standing/dancing in the way, that it often gets me annoyed. Especially when I am on -none. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Mind you, I am not a small guy who can slip through ..

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 06:33 AM
So sorry, baby.

Enticing
05-11-2003, 06:45 AM
Just had to stick my big mouth in here and say I\'ve also met the guy with the big dick who didn\'t know what to do with it! I mean it was like \"Here it is\" and he\'d lay back and expect me to get that monster inside me, and enjoy it too. Man that was frustrating. What was I supposed to do, go out and buy lube too? Cause frankly it scared me dry. LOL

Sometimes the men with all the advantages (money, looks, big dicks) don\'t TRY very hard!

Give me a 7 with good skills, and a desire to please, any day of the week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-11-2003, 07:48 AM
Someone say 7 with skills!!?
A 6 with skills can work it betta!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
05-11-2003, 08:37 AM
the difference between me being on mones and not is that I don\'t have to work as nearly as hard, probably 1000% less effort to get laid. With a good mix I can get laid at the drop of a dime

Exactly

Phantom
05-11-2003, 12:57 PM
Nothing special... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif lol

When I try to dance with a girl I always have to push away so many other guys who are standing/dancing in the way, that it often gets me annoyed. Especially when I am on -none. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Mind you, I am not a small guy who can slip through ..

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, sounds like my first day with mones /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

marv14yag
05-11-2003, 01:12 PM
FTR, that sounds like me v.s. my brother.

I get girls looking at me all the time, dihls...(I don\'t wear deodorant = more mones) but without extravenous mones on I get dihls all the TIME, but that is IT! That\'s as far as it goes.

Meanwhile, my brother is overweight, got ADD, but the girls have what they call \"cute\" and he ends up bieng the one that actually gets the girls numbers, on the dates, etc.

Intersting.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 02:42 PM
Just had to stick my big mouth in here and say I\'ve also met the guy with the big dick who didn\'t know what to do with it! I mean it was like \"Here it is\" and he\'d lay back and expect me to get that monster inside me, and enjoy it too. Man that was frustrating. What was I supposed to do, go out and buy lube too? Cause frankly it scared me dry. LOL

Sometimes the men with all the advantages (money, looks, big dicks) don\'t TRY very hard!

Give me a 7 with good skills, and a desire to please, any day of the week. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Enticing - my line on that subject is \"Sometimes guys with big dicks just ARE big dicks ...\" I\'ve seen it more than once, no question. Here y\'go, baby, jump on! You\'re like, uh. ... gee, thanks a lot, but ok, you suck, NEXT! Anybody who knows how to kiss, talk, caress, use his hands, use his mouth, do something besides wave his dick at me ? ... And thank god there ARE guys like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Enticing
05-11-2003, 02:52 PM
Tsk. I know, such a waste. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

He was truly beautiful, his equipment had the girth of my wrist, and such a nice arch. But. Dayum. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif What a snooze in the sack. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

midnighttoker3
05-16-2003, 08:50 AM
Just throw away your bottle of TE. Pheromones doesn\'t work.

tallmacky
05-16-2003, 10:12 AM

yeah sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif how about you send us your\'s hahha.

MOBLEYC57
05-16-2003, 11:26 AM

yeah sure /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif how about you send us your\'s hahha.

I\'ll take his deer musk! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

monesrule
05-16-2003, 11:29 AM
skip the ice cream and get your own!!