PDA

View Full Version : Hi all.

funkalot
05-10-2003, 12:14 AM
Finally back from a long trip. Went on a business tour visiting 4 countries and returned after 2 1/2 months. Long enough to get kicked off the board for still having a hotmail adress for my e-mail registration. So I\'m back as a rank of a \"stranger\". And glad to see WAGG hit the market. Still haven\'t read up on how well it\'s doing though.
Before I left, I was using pheromones almost daily and I was starting to think they were losing effect. When I was on my tour I got a chance to use \'mones only about once a week. And I definitely noticed more dramatic hits. I guess a daily use of \'mones gets you so used to hits (or OD\'s for that matter) that you don\'t notice them as much. So for those of you who feel like the effect of your phermones has gone down, maybe it\'s just in your head. You could try to take a few days\' break every once in a while and start again to get back that initial feeling.
P.S. It\'s good to be back amongst fellow phermone users again.

Phantom
05-10-2003, 04:09 AM
Welcome back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

Elana
05-10-2003, 05:39 AM
Hi /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
It\'s good to see you

franki
05-10-2003, 05:58 AM
I was just going to say I hope you didn\'t travel too much in Asia because of SARS, but then I read your profile and saw you are living in Thailand....

How is life in Thailand these days?

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

funkalot
05-15-2003, 11:15 PM
Well life here is pretty SARS-free actually. And I\'m trying to make it more \'mone\'ful. Looking forward to stocking up on my next installment of mones. I seem to get good response with AE (works well on Thai crowd)so that\'s definitely on my list. NPA seems to be a little strong for the people here and I still have 1 half and 1 full bottle of it left. Any suggessions on currently hot products like WAGG or P10. Or any suggessions on promotional packages containing AE and P10. Maybe Bruce could help me out with some answers. I\'m also wondering, is P10 a more concentrated version of AE, since P10 contains all 3 (ron, none, and nol) and it has been advertised as a very highly contrated product. Sorry if this is an obvious question but I\'ve been a little out of touch.