PDA

View Full Version : TE/NPA Secret Ingredients (test)

Cloud9
05-09-2003, 09:57 PM
How come with all the chemistry labs around we can\'t test to see what the secret ingredients are in TE and NPA. I would think Stone Labs would be able to do it. I don\'t know, couldn\'t they look and find out the individual chemical compounds? If LaCroy will not make a Secret ingredient Additive, they should make an AE-like product with secret ingredients so we can get more secret ingredients without ODing. I suppose you could just buy TE and chemistry set Anol and Arone and make AE/m ratios and add it with more TE for Anone. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Cloud9
05-09-2003, 09:58 PM
I bet one day we find out that the main secret ingredient really is cat piss..lol

Skyy
05-09-2003, 09:59 PM
its smega (sp?) aka dick cheese!!

MOBLEYC57
05-09-2003, 10:00 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I bet one day we find out that the main secret ingredient really is cat piss..lol

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What 9 said! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Watcher
05-10-2003, 12:40 AM
Apparently it has been tested, but no-one is posting the secret ingredient (NPA?TE) results for fear of legal action.
It would be good to have a product called secret ingredients, that would act like the chem set. NPA for women apparently replaces ANone with ANol, so you might try that and add Arone.
Fiddling with the ratios would be helpful for some users also.

abductor
05-10-2003, 04:00 AM
I taped at mix-calculator
NPA - 2 drops -&gt; 0.048 none
PCSRONE - 1 drop -&gt; 0.05 rone
PCSNOL - 1 drop -&gt; 0.05 nol
but i think the smell of mix is not the same of AE /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

PS-&gt; Some changes are come in mix calc. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Phantom
05-10-2003, 04:00 AM
Apparently it has been tested, but no-one is posting the secret ingredient (NPA?TE) results for fear of legal action.
It would be good to have a product called secret ingredients, that would act like the chem set. NPA for women apparently replaces ANone with ANol, so you might try that and add Arone.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Really concentrated too, like 4 or 5 times that of NPA. They probably would be able to offer it for about the same price of the NPA now, since they are leaving out the none.

Cloud9
05-10-2003, 08:45 AM

I don\'t think the women\'s TE replaces the Anone with Anol, it just uses a lower Anone, and possibly different S ingredients.

Elana
05-10-2003, 09:03 AM
Watcher- I would like to know where you got that info too. If it is not a secret that one ingredient in NPA/m or TE/m is none, then why are the women uncertain of what is in their mix? I would like to know if it is none, nol or something else. Does anyone know for certain?

Cloud9
05-10-2003, 09:05 AM
A few older members on here i believe told me it had Anone in the Women\'s version as well. Ofcourse something is different about it?

monesrule
05-10-2003, 09:10 AM
doesn\'t it say on the reference table that it is none?

Elana
05-10-2003, 09:13 AM
It only lists the men\'s formula

monesrule
05-10-2003, 09:16 AM
sorry, i thought the W in SW was for women (sandlewood women)

MOBLEYC57
05-10-2003, 09:48 AM

So what\'cha tellin me is....If I wanted to know what was exactly in the soda that I drink, and I sent it to a lab to find out. I can get sued for finding out what it was that I was drinking!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Oh hell nawwwwwwwwwh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

Watcher
05-10-2003, 12:08 PM
No you are able to find out, you just cant tell anyone else publicly.

MOBLEYC57
05-10-2003, 02:57 PM
No you are able to find out, you just cant tell anyone else publicly.

I recon...but ya think that everyone that has invested in the darn stuff, would actually have the right ta know wouldn\'t ya think partner? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif And you should be able to tell anyone that\'s invested in it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif What if there wasn\'t a secret ingredient, but just another type of mone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm squange! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Or maybe it\'s something that\'s in mom\'s kitchen. Hmmmmmm squanger! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
05-10-2003, 03:39 PM
I am not a legal pro at all, but are they allowed to patent the actual content mix?