PDA

View Full Version : Alter Ego holder

silvertri
05-09-2003, 08:13 PM
Is there a reason alter ego comes in two different bottles? What i mean by that is that is this great store has a different holder than other places have? Is this alter ego newer or more special?

Whiffy
05-09-2003, 08:23 PM
The bottle you\'re seeing on this website and others is an old pic. AE is primarily sold in a small brown dropper-top bottle these days.

I, for one, LOVE the look of the old style.

silvertri
05-09-2003, 08:32 PM
ya doesn\'t look like medication! I\'m probally going to get AE but is AE better to save the money for it or would TE be better! I know this has been discussed a lot but im to lazy to find it! I think i will go for AE! For AE do you need to cover it up with a cologne?

Whiffy
05-09-2003, 08:38 PM
AE smells great. TE has a lot of supporters.

I think AE is a good introduction (sometimes all you need) to new users. It tends to show that pheromones DO work. Plus, it smells great.

TE, to me, smells like rubbing alcohol and cheap vodka.

You can\'t go wrong buying AE. Down the road, you can just buy TE to add to it for more sexual hits if you don\'t feel you\'re coming across as \"alpha\" enough.

pelotudo
05-09-2003, 08:39 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
ya doesn\'t look like medication! I\'m probally going to get AE but is AE better to save the money for it or would TE be better! I know this has been discussed a lot but im to lazy to find it! I think i will go for AE! For AE do you need to cover it up with a cologne?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Start w/ AE, it will give you a good span of all 3 mones. TE is more for sexual hits then all around social + sexual hits. AE has a very nice scent, and does not NEED to be covered. You can though. TE will have to be covered, as it smells like cat-piss.

-Jon

Watcher
05-10-2003, 12:43 AM
Old style AE and new Style AE. One is an open mouth bottle and one is an eye droper. ALso one is the old cover scent (orange) and the new one is (coolwater)

Phantom
05-10-2003, 03:52 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Old style AE and new Style AE. One is an open mouth bottle and one is an eye droper. ALso one is the old cover scent (orange) and the new one is (coolwater)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> you shure? it smells nothing like coolwater\'s to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

bundyburger
05-10-2003, 03:58 AM
I agree. I have Cool Water and although it\'s probably along the same category (I spose you\'d call it category.lol) it\'s definetly a lot different.