PDA

View Full Version : Just A Dab Of Perfect 10 Will Do Ya.

coyoterose
05-09-2003, 07:48 PM
I\'ve found that just a little drop of this stuff on your finger then rub together and put on arms or neck will do it. You can put a cover scent over it, or I even tryed adding a spray of Realm on top. Really nice. Been getting a LOT of hits from both men AND women.People seem to act really friendly when I mix the two together. And when I just put it on alone the guys really look and smile and try to talk and come on to me. I love this stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-10-2003, 02:33 AM
Well, it doesn\'t get much easier than that! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif That\'s great to know.

Realm for women\'s scent makes me queasy some days - is there a huge difference without the Realm?

coyoterose
05-10-2003, 09:26 AM
Yeah.This is what I\'ve been doing with the stuff. I use the droper from the bottle and put a very small drop on my finger.Then I rub my two fingers together and apply it behind each ear and on the inside of each arm.It\'s not over powering and you really don\'t need a cover scent with only a drop.When I do that I get more hits from men. I notice men looking at me more and wanting to talk to me. When I used just one spray of Realm for women,[I ether spray on my neck/chest area or arm and rub arms together].I noticed that men and women alike are very friendly and compliant when I do that.

Watcher
05-10-2003, 11:58 PM
P10 is like the sledge hammer effect. Put some on and watch the fireworks erupt.

Elana
05-11-2003, 03:57 AM
coyoterose- Have you ever tried AE? I would be curious to know how you liked it and how it compared to Perfect 10.

I am going to go look up what is in Perfect 10.

Enticing
05-11-2003, 05:49 AM
Apparently it\'s got the kitchen sink in it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

For $129, it better have some pow /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

frenchie
05-11-2003, 09:31 AM
Elana,
P10 is twice as concentrated as Alter Ego (cf table of products), and as concentrated as PI (except that PI has no -rone, and only -none or -nol + cops, depending on the version).

coyoterose
05-12-2003, 12:19 PM
No I have not.I thought that stuff was just for men.