PDA

View Full Version : Just got my order of the Edge...

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:15 AM
I just got my Edge i ordered on friday....i wore it today to my high school and it didnt works as well as i thought.
at the begining of the day i put 2 sprays on my shirt and one on my wrist.I had one girl who looked a me and smiled but thats about it.Then at lunch time i wore a ton to make sure it would work like almost 5 sprays and the girls started freaking out and asking who sprayed that stuff... I think i put way too much on, and it didnt seem to work at all. Does anyone have any advice because it dosent seem to be working at all!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:15 AM
Guess your lesson for the day is, don\'t panic and over do it.
Read this forums past posts as well as the old forums topics. There is a ton of information you can extract regarding application and testing.
Like I\'ve read someone else post: \"It\'s not a pussy magnet\"

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:16 AM
Try two sprays, at most, with a nice cologne; and don\'t add any more for at least 6 hours.
My rule of thumb for Edge is:
one spray + a little cologne = subtle yet effective, good for dates
two sprays + cologne = lots of hits
three sprays + strong cologne + big smile = very intense, use only at clubs and parties, and don\'t expect everybody to like you

Don\'t worry, this sort of thing has happened to me many times. It\'s amazing how quickly those girls will forget how you freaked them out.

-----
evolve