PDA

View Full Version : Women...

JrRider
05-09-2003, 02:24 PM
What effect does nones have on women around their time of the month?

belgareth
05-09-2003, 02:26 PM
Do a search on it. There is a lot of information available. It\'s mostly in the womens\' forum.

Gerund
05-09-2003, 02:26 PM
It makes them bat-guano crazy, which means no particular effect can be differentiated~
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-10-2003, 12:22 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I would object to that statement, but I have no grounds...

Watcher
05-10-2003, 12:25 PM
They become more sexually hormonal.
They have affairs on married husbands,boyfriends etc.

upsidedown
05-10-2003, 12:27 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />

They have affairs on married husbands . . .

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

As opposed to what other kinds of husbands? Single husbands?

Sorry Watcher, I just couldn\'t resist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-10-2003, 12:27 PM
OH SHUT UP! lol

What\'s men\'s excuse then??

Watcher
05-10-2003, 12:31 PM
Horny women at that time of the month hitting on them even with wedding rings on. And some men are just WEAK or not getting any from grumpy wives who wont put out. The WEAK ones are easy targets, heck if i wasnt so strong i could have had 50+ married women who are way more likley to crack onto me than single women. It gets annoying and ive worked on various strategies to combat such behaviour which to put it in a way, is very successful at discouraging that sort of sluttish behaviour.

CJ01
05-10-2003, 12:53 PM
Around that time of the month... well personally I´m in far too much pain, too drained out pysically, amongst other things, to even think about picking up guys, let alone screwing them. Besides there´s no room at that time if you know what I mean.

I do believe that womens´ irritable behaviour and so on is caused by the physical state they´re in when they´re more than anything.

tallmacky
05-10-2003, 03:49 PM
I don\'t think women have a right to be like that during that time, hey when men go bald (arghh) and among other things you don\'t see them going around like a a bull with its balls cut off.

belgareth
05-10-2003, 04:08 PM
TM,

Why shouldn\'t women show it when they feel rotten? Don\'t you get irritable when you don\'t feel good? Having lived with women most of my life, I have nothing but sympathy for them when they start feeling all bloated and get cramps.

As for men going bald, aren\'t they the ones that pay incredible amounts of money to hide what is really a minor thing? Let\'s see, there\'s rugs, hair weaves, Rogain, implants etc. Hell, I\'m pleased to get half priced hair cuts now that much of mine has fallen out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
05-10-2003, 04:10 PM
bloated and cramps? ok yes they can say how they feel, but when I hear it over and over and they try to take their anger out on others thats when its crossing the line. I do have sympathy for the actual blood though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-10-2003, 04:13 PM
bloated and cramps? ok yes they can say how they feel, but when I hear it over and over and they try to take their anger out on others thats when its crossing the line. I do have sympathy for the actual blood though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TM- You don\'t know what the hell you are talking about. PMS is much more than just some bad cramps and a headache. I am not even going to waste my time getting into this with you.

tallmacky
05-10-2003, 04:15 PM
I wouldn\'t be cocky if you did get into it with me, remember I am still a dumb kid, ignorant to all the ways of the lady\'s. You can make a reply and I won\'t disagree with anything you say.

belgareth
05-10-2003, 04:15 PM
The blood is a trifle. The cramps can hurt terribly and the bloating is very unpleasant. You\'ll understand better after watching somebody precious to you go through it month after month and all you can do is watch.

Whiffy
05-10-2003, 04:17 PM
Tall,

Don\'t mean to be taking sides here - and I won\'t - but I just wanna know if you really do think you know more than someone more than twice your age? I think you brought this up to FTR a while back.

Or are you just playing?

Just curious. I like your posts so far, I\'ll admit. But sometimes ...

**DONOTDELETE**
05-10-2003, 04:17 PM
I kiss your feet, Belgareth...

Elana
05-10-2003, 04:18 PM
Your emotions get completely out of whack. It is the worst feeling. You can be so irrational and you know you are being irrational, but you can\'t help it. It just sucks. It really sucks!

belgareth
05-10-2003, 04:19 PM
FTR

Just my feet or is that the starting point?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-10-2003, 04:21 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ooo.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

belgareth
05-10-2003, 04:22 PM
Elana,

I can\'t claim to understand it completely. But when one of the sweetest people in the world tries to take my head off for no apparent reason, it\'s pretty obvious that something is going on.

Elana
05-10-2003, 04:22 PM
I can\'t claim to understand it completely. But when one of the sweetest people in the world tries to take my head off for no apparent reason, it\'s pretty obvious that something is going on.

For that FTR will start at the zipper /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
05-10-2003, 04:23 PM
Tall,

Don\'t mean to be taking sides here - and I won\'t - but I just wanna know if you really do think you know more than someone more than twice your age? I think you brought this up to FTR a while back.

Or are you just playing?

Just curious. I like your posts so far, I\'ll admit. But sometimes ...

That\'s fine whiffy, most of the time I am speaking my sarcasm gets lost, when I say things like \"they can\'t stand not having it\" and so on I am being a sarcastic jerk, nothing is meant,and I never mean to hurt anyone.

About the age thing, at times I do think I know an equal amount or more then adults, when you are small you look up to many adults and as soon as your brain and body grows you start to realize you are smarter then they are you can see their faults and failures, and also their good points (not a teenage thing trust me.) I only got into with FTR because she questioned my remarks and then brought my age into, I then used my age in a sarcastic manner and so on plus its always fun to fight a bit. hehehhehe, This topic is about what a women goes through during her period and so on things that I would obviously not be in the known.

thanks bel and E for the reply.

belgareth
05-10-2003, 04:25 PM
\'Tis getting better all the time...

**DONOTDELETE**
05-10-2003, 04:31 PM
Imagine that for about 10 days out of every month, your low back aches, you have a dull headache occasionally punctuated my migraines that feel like an ice pick jabbed in your temple and put spots in front of your eyes, your clothes don\'t fit, your ankles swell and ache, you feel like you\'re on the verge of tears for no reason, bright light hurts your eyes, any sort of noise affects your nervous system like fingernails down a chalkboard, you start getting stabbing cramps in your abdomen so sharp you gasp sometimes and the best pills you can take and still work only keep it down to a point that at least you don\'t gasp, you have NO energy, can hardly get out of bed for at least two of those days, and you still have to keep your regular full time work schedule and perform the rest of your duties/responsibilities in your daily life, because you\'re \"just\" pms-ing, you\'re \"just\" having your period -- and since it\'s just pms and just your period, gee, why can\'t you, on top of all that, take a joke? or hear a ration of sh!t about dinner\'s not ready? or be harassed as to why you\'re not more enthusiastic in bed? or be told you\'re whiney or dramatic? or to have to restrain yourself from strangling your children, especially if they think it\'s funny to continually annoy, vex, and irritate you ... and why an understanding man is such a blessing.

I\'m going to say this just one time and then I\'m dropping it forever, but the age thing is significant NOT because age makes anyone smarter. IQ scores are pretty stable over time. It\'s not about who\'s smarter. It\'s about who knows what they\'re talking about from experience. If you\'ve never ridden a horse, would you expect an expert horseman to take your advice and listen to you talk about what you\'re quite sure it all must be about without getting a little impatient? A little respect for your elders has nothing to do with IQ or with who\'s smarter, or with who has fewer character flaws, necessarily, or who makes fewer mistakes. We\'re all learning as long as we\'re breathing. But if you refuse to take instruction from people who want to help you, you just shoot your own self in the foot.

I\'m quite sure you\'re as smart as any adult on this forum. Development of good judgment takes time and trial and error through experience, and that\'s where age has the advantage and older people can help you if you\'ll let them.

belgareth
05-10-2003, 04:35 PM
FTR

Gee, is that all? I don\'t see the problem here.

It\'s a joke, please don\'t hurt me!

tallmacky
05-10-2003, 04:37 PM
never seen really that much out of my own mother.

Elana
05-10-2003, 04:39 PM
never seen really that much out of my own mother.

Someone needs to beat your ass

belgareth
05-10-2003, 04:43 PM
TM

I am not trying to slight or critisize you. You seem like a pretty bright guy. But you do lack experience. There\'s nothing wrong with that, we all were subject to that at one time or another. It\'s a funny thing, when I was your age, I knew a lot more than most adults around me. As I got older, I lost a lot of that knowledge until in my thirties I realized I didn\'t know much of anything. Now, in my mid forties, I am begining to learn a thing or two. By time I\'m ninety, I should be getting pretty smart again. Damn but I wish I had written it down back then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

It\'s good that you think and have your own opinions. Just keep in mind that many of us have many more years of learning and experience than you do. We might have picked up a thing or two along the way.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-10-2003, 04:44 PM
OH! Just once, Elana. What I wouldn\'t give ...

Whiffy
05-10-2003, 04:49 PM
\'Mack,

Trust me, you\'d come across more intelligent and knowing if you said, \"I\'m smart enough to know I don\'t know everything. But I can\'t wait to learn.\" That\'s the best stance to take - and to take to heart. Cuz, trust me, you don\'t.

I\'m 28 and I\'m learning, modifying and questioning everything around me almost everyday. What\'s fun about knowing everything anyway? And yes, I know you don\'t claim to know everything, just more than some adults.

Well, I think you\'d be surprised. That\'s a very common attitude of naive people.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-10-2003, 04:59 PM
What effect does nones have on women around their time of the month?

Right! So, meanwhile, back at the ranch, the above question was asked .. the answer to which is, I believe (drum roll, please...) We don\'t know!

A1 is said to have a positive effect on women\'s moods during their cycle, but I know of at least one forum member whose girlfriend actually seems to get worse if he wears A1 around her during that time.

I hate to tell you this, but it is most likely once again a case of trial and error. That\'s my guess. Someone here may have a better answer for you, though (let\'s hope, right?)

tallmacky
05-10-2003, 05:08 PM
I guess we all get it at one time or another, I see your point I will do some thinking and self realization and all that whoo-ladidada. I never mean to come off that way but I realize I do.

FTR you really want to beat my ass hahahha, I have a tendency of pissing people off on all levels.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-10-2003, 05:25 PM
You know it and you just bask in glee with it. It\'s a rush, isn\'t it? The power to make people angry.

The problem is that that use of power always backfires, so it\'s ultimately completely self-destructive. If you can learn to get your kicks some other way, you\'ll be doing yourself a favor.

Trust me, I speak from experience on this one. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
05-10-2003, 05:31 PM
no, thats just plain and simple my personality, whether I have subconcious liking to pissing people off (I don\'t) is inconclusive, trust me I don\'t like making people mad at all, I am probably like that to only those I like. sorry for hijacking yet another thread, not that I even started this self-realization thing.

exit out

Watcher
05-10-2003, 11:43 PM
And all i said \" i should have said the honry time of the month\" not PMS time. That they are 2.5 times more likley to cheat on someone whom they are in a stable relationship with.
As far as PMS, well my sympothies go out to all the women out there and of course all the men who are on the recieving end also. But moreso the women.
Some females that are bitchy all the time towards men need to be pulled into line (usually the ones that get away with having next to zero PMS symptoms)
But i hate being a man, having all those horny women cracking onto me (married ones mostly) who are unhappy - my ? to them is if you are unhappy leave him but dont come to me for attention being an attention whore simply because some of the excitement has worn off youre love life (well guess what that happens) i guess give women power in society and they lose excitement and like men its easier to shop around instead of working on issues of hormonal behaviour.

CptKipling
05-11-2003, 09:16 AM
Tall, how about not being a d!ck on the forum. To be honest, you come across as being stupid when you talk like that, which is kind of a shame.

CJ01
05-11-2003, 09:25 AM
Agreed. But in his defence I must also add that he´s not the only one. CJ /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

marv14yag
05-11-2003, 01:42 PM
Ok, I\'m a guy...

But

If anyone on this board has EVER read my posts...

You probably would think I\'m a woman PMSing...

All of those symptoms you got...I get them all the time (literally, the cramps, the aching, although it\'s ususally in the knees...)

Anyway, I want to literally \"kill\" people. Probably more times than any PMSing woman ever does (that\'s no joke I\'ve been to Charter).

However, even when I\'m feeling like [bad word], or I REALLY want to hurt someone, guess what? I treat the \"nicely\". Why? Because I realize that it has NOTHING to do with THEM. lol Unless they piss me off.

But, being a \"guy\" I am not able to get away with the torture that women PMSing give people. Instead, i hold back my emotions, like always, and than usually released them in the tears.

But, my point? You can\'t treat someone else like sh*t because of something that happened to them.

Example? Me: I worked out the other day. Every muscle in my body aches. I have no energy. I ate like 4,000 calories before bed, and my bowels are f** up and I am getting cramps so bad I can\'t see strait. I am dizzy, I have not had any sleep, I have biggest headache, it doens\'t last (when I say no sleep, I mean insomnia = 2 hours of sleep a night, etc) and I\'m hot too...

I still treat people with respect.

A woman who has the same symptoms, or less. Will bitch at someone, hit them, attack them. Treat them like [bad word], make fun of them. Etc. Because remember, it must be THEM that did that right?

And, let me let you in on a little secret.

Go on the pill. It basically takes away your entire menstrual cycle. You can stay on it almost continuously if you want to. Basically takes away THE ENTIRE cycle of menstruation. You are basically a guy. And because you don\'t have to bleed, you will be healthier.

Only downside is that they said it increases your risk for cancer. So does artificial sweetners, smoking, breathing air, living, etc.

Huh...

I am angry, so it\'s ok to try to make someone feel EXACTLY like I do.

Do you know what that is FTR? That\'s misery likes company deal. That\'s...If I feel like this, you are going to to! lol

Ohh, and as far as the elders deal...I believe I have more experience in most aspects than many adults. Why? Becuase adults and children...Many of them go through life in a strait line. Not only that, but you may think of yourself as an elder, but guess what? You did the EXACT same thing as we are doing.

We have our stupidass ideas on clothes, and too big, paying for shoes because of the name, etc....Or the way we act, etc.

So did you. Maybe it was different. Instead of too baggy cltohes is was clothes up to your belly button. Instead of this, instead of that. It was the same thing. Just different. Your way is not better. And you are not all knowlegable either.

Good day!

Bart

Enticing
05-11-2003, 01:52 PM
So, what you\'re saying is Bart.. you\'re really a woman? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Are you PMSing today? LOL

And btw dearest, the Pill does NOT take your menstrual cycle away. You still have hormones, you still bleed, what the Pill DOES DO is make your body is THINK it is already pregnant, and you don\'t ovulate. And having your body think it is pregnant, is not a picnic for many people either. And then there are those who might throw a clot, as in HAVE A STROKE, from being on the Pill, or develop cancer, from the Pill, not to mention IT\'S NOT RECOMMENDED FOR WOMEN OVER A CERTAIN AGE ....

Gawwwd, AT LEAST *read up* if you\'re going to *pretend* you\'re a freakin PhD! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 02:13 PM
I stay on the active pills all of the time so I don\'t bleed. I still have pms 10 days a month. As Enticing said, it does not take your cycle away.

And as big a bitch as I am, I don\'t ever complain about my period. Sometimes my boss will notice that I\'m pale and ask me if I\'m ok. He\'s a married man so I can say, I\'ll be ok in a day or two, and he knows what\'s going on.

Whoever it is that treated you the way you\'re saying all women are ... not all women are like that.

I\'m not pmsing right now. But the next teenaged boy who gets on the forum and starts giving his expert and inarguable opinion about women is gonna get my foot up his ass.

marv14yag
05-11-2003, 02:35 PM
Of course, not all women are the same. Not all men is the same. Not everyone is the same.

Rather, I was mkaing the piont of, \"it\'s not right\".

Did I say YOU b*tch?

No.

Bart

marv14yag
05-11-2003, 02:37 PM
Actually, it will keep you from bleeding, if the right pill...

If you want I can get you the names, lol.

Don\'t tell me! lol

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 02:57 PM
BART.

I don\'t need your help with my birth control or my period. Ok?

metroman
05-11-2003, 03:11 PM
Bart you have no empathy for women &amp; come across as being self centered. Not only are women subject to a host of physical maladies from their menstrual cycles but because of hormonal imbalances also have to negotiate through difficult emotional episodes. I have been with women who when they get their monthly are afflicted so bad they end up confining themselves to bed. I have been with other fortunate women who have very little in the way of adverse symptoms &amp; actually get horny and want to screw the day away. By the way I find it very arousing to have sex with a woman who is having her period. I wonder how a it affects her natural pheromone signature?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 03:27 PM
I don\'t know but that\'s a great cure for cramps. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

metroman
05-11-2003, 03:36 PM
When I find out a woman is having her period, if she\'s not suffering too bad I just want to do her in the worst way.

Whitehall
05-12-2003, 11:28 AM
I\'ll just say that I\'m glad I\'m not a woman - pain and suffering during their period is not something they have much control over (although A-1 does seem to help many.)

As for me, I just make it a policy of taking care NOT to add to a woman\'s troubles during that time. There is seldom much I can do beyond staying out of the way and making no trouble for her.

oscar
05-12-2003, 12:16 PM
FTR,

I don\'t always agree with Bart.
But he does make an excellent argument for birth control. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-12-2003, 12:18 PM
Ray, I love you SO. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
05-12-2003, 12:23 PM
Great post Bart, a man who sees things the way I do, I tell ya Bart we are ahead of the curve, we are the CHOSEN ONES (j/k). I could never understand how a women who is pmsing feels she has the right to spread that stuff like a plague. I will stop there because you said everything perfectly way to go champ (pat on back).

belgareth
05-12-2003, 12:32 PM
Oscar,

There are some cases where we might want to make birth control retro-active.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-12-2003, 12:34 PM
Isn\'t that the truth.

Lucky
05-12-2003, 01:42 PM
Watcher,
PLEASE send me your picture so I can pine for you like all of the rest of the married women on the planet.

What a burden you suffer.

Phantom
05-12-2003, 01:46 PM
Watcher,
PLEASE send me your picture so I can pine for you like all of the rest of the married women on the planet.

What a burden you suffer.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I can make a dart board out of his picture /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Lucky
05-12-2003, 01:51 PM
Hurry, Watcher...I don\'t know how long I can hold my orgasm.

Lucky
05-12-2003, 01:54 PM
&lt;never seen really that much out of my own mother.&gt;
Tallmacky,
Lots of women have no pms symptoms at all, ever. Some women actually USE pms as a way to be a bitch for free. It\'s sad, but true.

CptKipling
05-12-2003, 02:04 PM
Great post Bart, a man who sees things the way I do, I tell ya Bart we are ahead of the curve, we are the CHOSEN ONES (j/k). I could never understand how a women who is pmsing feels she has the right to spread that stuff like a plague. I will stop there because you said everything perfectly way to go champ (pat on back).

Ever heard of a generalisation? Who are you to say what someone is feeling? Get some moral perspective, dude

tallmacky
05-12-2003, 02:52 PM
Uh cpt since when did generalizations have to do with hurting someone else\'s feelings or making someone have a bad day on account that you are mad. I don\'t know what someone is feeling neither should it be of any concern to her co-workers, aquanitences, and so on, even to those close.

Lucky thanks for being honest on that one.

belgareth
05-12-2003, 03:08 PM
TM

That\'s pure bull! Anybody who does not care about what others are feeling is seriously lacking an essential part of normal human emotions.

tallmacky
05-12-2003, 03:26 PM
TM

That\'s pure bull! Anybody who does not care about what others are feeling is seriously lacking an essential part of normal human emotions.

I care how people are feeling, though if a friend or loved one is acting irrational, what am I supposed to care about, if she is simply feeling this way due to a hormonal/chemical imbalance what am I expect to do, should I put my own feelings in the gutter?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-12-2003, 03:46 PM
Whine about at ad nauseum, that\'ll probably make you feel better.

marv14yag
05-12-2003, 03:47 PM
I almost forgot your were my age Tallmacky (I\'m 17 by the way), but yes, see things quite similar.

Everyone will always turn what you say into using it in their point, but basically. No matter how you feel. That\'s your problem, not the sorry guy next to you that you have to make miserable. When I feel like [bad word], I don\'t go around kicking the [bad word] out of people, and I dont\' expect any woman, man, etc to do the same! Point blank!

People are always looking for an excuse. Most of the time, th erason why people get mad when they don\'t need to, is because they WANT TO! That\'s right, they want to hurt others. They use their disposition as an excuse. Time of the month, not time of the month, doesn\'t matter.

I could give you some examples of that, but basically, it\'s just sad that people act that way. Humans, as... a people have not evolved as much as many believe.

Also, another thing to consider. According to some studies done. You got husbands and wives....They were given a pain test. The ones that registered HIGHEST wre the ones that thier spouse was sympathetic to their pain. Basically, it\'s a learned response...Feel like [bad word] = back rub, etc.

Now, the second thing is... It seems that according to tests. Women are better able to deal with constant pain, not as strong, but longer lasting, while men are adpated to deal with sharp pain (more tests were done.)

Which is good, because that\'s how it usually is. Basically, I believe that men, and women, overall, feel exactly the same amount of pain. However, both are always looking for an excuse to do what they want, or to be given pitty.

The guy says, I have to work blah blah hours a day. The wife says, I have to take care of the d*mn kids and this period, and than the guy says, well, I have to put up with you beating hte sh*t out of me.

It\'s all just an excuse. Everyone is looking for an excuse.
And, by the way; age has NOTHING TO DO WITH ENLIGHTENMENT. Not talking about Buddah so much here, but rather, knowledge into things. that comes from CONFRONTING things, fighting them v.s. accepting them, etc.

And that\'s not protesters etc. The minority will always surivve. Protesters ar ethe minorty, they protest, and they become the majority. Everyone thing their generation is somewho different, betc. FTR\'s generation probably thinks that the clothes they were, how they acted, danced, behaved were superior than they way our generation acts. Her parents probably bleived the same thing too.

It\'s really funny actually. Noone\'s right. And noone feels more than pain than any else. It\'s all, either an excuse or, my way\'s the right way. There\'s no \"right way\".

The only reason I being this up is beacuse of FTR\'s b*tching post on that.

Anyway, that about sums it up.

Oh yeah, and most girls (and guys)... They don\'t really love, but rather, they are just f*cking partners.
Just today, which I saw. Ok, girl was going out wiht some guy. She broke up with him, and is now going out with some other guy, that seriously is EXACTLY THE SAME. No, the point? The WHOLE TIME. She was looking at ME! lol Yes, interesitng.

A girl goes out with noone but foreign guys...Hmm...lol

Girl is going out with a Mexican. I put on some None, and every time I walk by her she stares at me, gives me direct eye contact. I can\'t tell you HOW MANY TIMES this happens. Girls go out with the same damn type of guy. And if they LOVED ANYONE I wouldn\'t be able to not wear deodorant, and/or eat a certain way and/or put on none, and they wouldn\'t want to f** me. Although, that never happens, because they have some type of I\'m not sure, responsibility to this person, but it\'s not just coincidence. It\'s every damn time. I think girls want to go out with guys more when they HAVE BOYFRIENDS than when they AREN\'T going out with anyone! Oh yeah, that remeings me. Girl was flirting with me other day, I just kind of ignored her though. She\'s got a boyfriend. Yeah. I always get screwed in the end though (not in the good way either).

And, FTR, before you open that big mouth of yours.

I think that you should spend one day in my life. You don\'t know what hell is until you step into my mind. You REALLY don\'t know do you. Physical pain isn\'t hte ONLY PAIN you can inflict, ha ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha! Ohhh... I can almost boast about it (if it wasn\'t so f*** sad!)

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
05-12-2003, 03:49 PM
My generation had afros, platform shoes, bell bottoms, nehru jackets .. ain\'t no way our clothes were better.

Bart, when did you get so saintly?

marv14yag
05-12-2003, 04:06 PM
When you see someone with pants that are too their knees (belt part is at their knees) are you going to tell me they shouldn\'t be up to the belly button?

Hmm...

Why?

Maybe I think we shouldn\'t even wear f** pants, lol. Either way, no matter what your generation is or not what you believe, will be what you think is right.

I don\'t even think we should wear clothes. After all, were you born with clothes on? What are you hiding? Although I dont\' believe in God. In Genesus, where God\'s going through the fields, he asks, Adam and Eve like, why do you have leaves on you, etc, which after eating the apple/tomatoe/whatever deed or fruit, doesn\'t matter they felt the need to hide themselves.
The other day, some dude had his pants down, and started freaking out becuase of it. I\'m just thinking to myself. Maybe we should put them to our nipples, maybe we shouldn\'t even wear clothes. It\'s what they think is right, because of what taught or not, etc. Or, if soemoen cusses. It\'s only offensive because that\'s what you make it. Words are words, shapes, that\'s all. They express emotions. If you have emotions, why should you hide them?

So basically, we hide our bodies, we hide our emotions, and basically not only change who we are, but lie about being human.
We are mammals, except it. Actually, humans aren\'t realy mammals. All other animals in the animal kingdom find a natural equilibrium with their natural surroundings. Humans on the other hand. They multiply, until their resources are used up, and than the only way to survive is to spread and multiply somewhere else. There is only one other thing on this planet that is like that. It\'s a virus.

Give you something to think about Saint FTR.

Bart

marv14yag
05-12-2003, 04:11 PM
Remember FTR too. Without the good, there is no bad.

The worst hell possible is never having anything bad happen. Getting everythign you EVER WANTED. An episode of the black and white Twilight Zone, I forget the name of the epiosode.

Women also have increased, what should I call it...Sexual, what, sensations. Either way...

Men and women have evolved to survive. For everything bad, something good happens, perhaps not in that order though.

Umm, you work out, it\'s hard, you get back it\'s easier because you\'re used to lifing more weight, and you get muscle, for example. Except, overtraining...Anyway.

Yin-yang.

Bart

tallmacky
05-12-2003, 04:22 PM
Bart great posts, I read the first and liked it alot of course and hope to read the rest later tonight as I have to go and do some work.
------
Here is my last point about the PMS\'ing issue whenever someone is acting irrational I take it as something that is not to be taken seriously, and is not to be tolerated, I know alot of the guys on here would prefer to take the other side of my argument but in the end I still think I am correct on how others should be treated. For example a serial killer acts irrational they act against the grain and do things that are just out of it and really make no logical sense instead hurt and kill for their own PERSONAL enjoyment, out of greed and so on. What if a serial killer wanted to hurt or kill me (a bit out there but it works) shoudl I say \"well he is feeling really akward right now I will let him do as he wants\", no I just realize that I have feelings and needs and if someone\'s interfers and tramples on mine I will not take it. If my GF was going through this I would be as supportive as I could if she felt sick I would do whatever it would take to make her feel better, but if she started to hurt me I would realize this and set it straight, because in the end you are responsible for helping yourself.

Phantom
05-12-2003, 04:35 PM
Also, another thing to consider. According to some studies done. You got husbands and wives....They were given a pain test. The ones that registered HIGHEST wre the ones that thier spouse was sympathetic to their pain. Basically, it\'s a learned response...Feel like = back rub, etc.

Now, the second thing is... It seems that according to tests. Women are better able to deal with constant pain, not as strong, but longer lasting, while men are adpated to deal with sharp pain (more tests were done.)

Which is good, because that\'s how it usually is. Basically, I believe that men, and women, overall, feel exactly the same amount of pain. However, both are always looking for an excuse to do what they want, or to be given pitty.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, thats funny. I have a girl who follows me around and squeezes me, pinches me, kicks me (well maybe not that far) and pokes me. She does all that to try to make me feel pain but i\'ve learned to block it out (i\'ve taken care of stupid little kids before that thought they were superman and after a while of squeezing, pinching, kicking, punching and poking they stop because they don\'t see a registered responce of pain). Who\'s Superman now you little peices of sh*t!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. I\'ve seen girls that been pricked by a pencil and whine about it all day. Guys are made to get into fights, feel and induce pain to protect there loved ones.

I don\'t know one girl who could take more strong, long lasting, constant, sharp pain than me and not flinch, fall to the floor and cry. So I think that\'s all bull sh*t. They should of done that test in NYC, the responces they got would of been funny. I\'ve seen a guy get punched, kicked then stabbed 3 times in a fist fight, get up and go to the local pizzeria because he was hungry /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (apparently he could\'nt go to the hospital because he commited some crimes before and did\'nt want to get caught by the police).

[b]Note: Girls that squeeze, pinch, kick and poke me turn me on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif.

marv14yag
05-12-2003, 04:57 PM
Given the same amount of pain. Men are able to deal with it better all at once, whereas women are able to deal with things that last longer.

An example.

Gettingi punched in the face would hurt less to a man than a woman.

To a woman, a sunburn would hurt less or a root canal (pain days after, etc.)

For a guy, the worst pain is probalby a sunburn. It doens\'t hrut htat bad, but it just doesn\'t stop. It going on and on and on. Men are better able to deal with stronger pain, but only immediately. Whereas women, able to deal with longer pain. Periods, childbirth, etc.

Get it?

You proved what I always said, lol. Everyone\'s got ot argue something.

Bart

Phantom
05-12-2003, 05:07 PM
lol, thats funny. I have a girl who follows me around and squeezes me, pinches me, kicks me (well maybe not that far) and pokes me. She does all that to try to make me feel pain but i\'ve learned to block it out.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> But she never stop\'s! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. lol I hate sunburn and itchy rashes, itchy rashes are a no-no /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Andy
05-12-2003, 05:11 PM
You are kidding right ? I wouldn\'t call a sunburn \"pain\". It might be uncomfortable and a stupid feeling, but pain ?

Phantom
05-12-2003, 05:12 PM
You are kidding right ? I wouldn\'t call a sunburn \"pain\". It might be uncomfortable and a stupid feeling, but pain ?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol I though you were Elana for a second.... hey try being as white as me and go deep sea fishing for 8 hours in the blazing sun. Then see how you feel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. (it\'s not painful at all, just very uncomfortable)

Watcher
05-12-2003, 09:15 PM
The blazin sun is a real pain especially when i get burnt damn.

Andy
05-13-2003, 03:29 AM
Ok I guess it\'s my mucho macho latino skin then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Just kiddin\'. I already had a burn of 3rd degree on my arms, the skin was peeled down to the flesh, but I won\'t consider it as pain. Pain is something like beein\' stabbed in the stomach ... gettin\' shot ... or even the worse kind of headache ... but sunburn ? Ah yes ... gettin\' your nipples pierced is pain too .. but it\'s of the first, hence shorter kind, and we are supposed to deal better with that anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

marv14yag
05-13-2003, 03:49 PM
Lol, a sunburn isn\'t painful, that\'s funny.

It depends how you deal with pain. People deal with it differently.

Bart

Lucky
05-13-2003, 04:22 PM
&lt;Given the same amount of pain. Men are able to deal with it better all at once, whereas women are able to deal with things that last longer.
An example.
Gettingi punched in the face would hurt less to a man than a woman.
To a woman, a sunburn would hurt less or a root canal (pain days after, etc.)
For a guy, the worst pain is probalby a sunburn. It doens\'t hrut htat bad, but it just doesn\'t stop. It going on and on and on. Men are better able to deal with stronger pain, but only immediately. Whereas women, able to deal with longer pain. Periods, childbirth, etc.&gt;

Bart,
What are your sources for this? This is new to me and I\'d like to know more.

marv14yag
05-14-2003, 05:33 PM
Actually, I was at the dental office, and I read it in one of the magazines actually. However, I\'ve read stuff on pain and men and women other places before.

Most of the information I gather on a lot of the things are just, all over the place. It\'s not that it\'s valid or not, but in order to find out stuff about stuff, you have to find it all over the place. Wehther that be A&amp;E, Disocvery channel, a magazine.

I must have at least 100 magazines all piled up in my room in a big ass pile. That\'s nothing. Before that I had more, but threw them away.

I love finding interesting articles. I mean, pheromones, psionics, pschyology, physiology, workout stuff. My room is full of stuff.

Anyway, tha\'ts where it was read, I do believe. However, I\'m sure you can find more informaiton on it.

Bart

**DONOTDELETE**
05-14-2003, 07:42 PM
I\'ve also read that. Men tolerate sudden sharp pain much better than women, but women steady ache better. It\'s been so long ago now that I have no idea where I read it. It made so much sense to me I just incorporated it as fact. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

monesrule
05-14-2003, 07:47 PM
i\'ve just heard women have a higher threashold for pain.

Considering the electrolysis they do, waxing, tweezing, men would bitch like little babies. Women deal with it and don\'t throw a huge hissy fit

Cloud9
05-14-2003, 07:51 PM
women have a better internal threshold for pain. As for external pain; I think men are better at dealing with that.

Watcher
05-15-2003, 03:17 PM
DO redheads tolerate pain better than blondes and brunettes.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-15-2003, 03:38 PM
Do a google search \"redhead pain tolerance.\"

It\'s been determined that redheads need 20 percent more inhaled anesthesia than people with other hair colors because of some kind of genetic difference that\'s linked with hair color.

That\'s RIGHT! We\'re MUTANTS! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

EXIT63
05-15-2003, 06:00 PM
That\'s RIGHT! We\'re MUTANTS!

[b]aaarrrRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrgh!!!!!b]