PDA

View Full Version : WAGG & SOL

JoeW
05-09-2003, 01:56 PM
Received my Wagg and sample SOL. Wore WAGG in social gathering could not detect anything. Im using WAGG to create calmness etc. in direct home sales environment.
More Later.
SOL had a great reaction. I think the wagg is more quiet than sol.

Bubu
05-09-2003, 01:59 PM
Maybe SOE - Sence Of Eros?

Bubu
05-09-2003, 02:01 PM
WAGG working better in some cases with a pinch of -none.
Try 7:3:1 SOE:NPA:WAGG. (famous DD1 mix + WAGG)
Good luck!

PS. Which results did You got from SOE?

Bruce
05-09-2003, 02:11 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Received my Wagg and sample SOL. Wore WAGG in social gathering could not detect anything. Im using WAGG to create calmness etc. in direct home sales environment.
More Later.
SOL had a great reaction. I think the wagg is more quiet than sol.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You mean SOE? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Does SOL still mean what it used to mean when I was a kid? Haven\'t heard it in a while.

Bruce

Bubu
05-09-2003, 02:21 PM
Bruce, when You was a kid, I was even not in my daddys plans..
Can You say, what is L stays for?
/Bubu

Whiffy
05-09-2003, 03:13 PM
L stands for llama, I think.

tallmacky
05-09-2003, 06:30 PM
hit out of luck

I am missing a S guess where it goes.

Whiffy
05-09-2003, 06:50 PM
So ... he wasn\'t wearing Scent of Llama? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Bubu
05-09-2003, 10:52 PM
Hey, kids, stop joking arround.
Guy needs an advice, I think! So, Lets help him !
/Bubu

Andy
05-10-2003, 02:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">In Antwort auf:</font><hr />
You mean SOE?
Does SOL still mean what it used to mean when I was a kid? Haven\'t heard it in a while.

All right Captain, SOL 2 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

____

I think you are right, WAGG is really more \"quiet\" than SOE and I think you can only put it to good use in combination with -none.

just my 2 (s)cents

Phantom
05-10-2003, 03:55 AM
I think you are right, WAGG is really more \"quiet\" than SOE and I think you can only put it to good use in combination with -none.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol I think thats why the other n00b went postal and trashed the forum /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. I wonder if anyone has tryed Wagg mixed with NPA/TE cause it sounds like a really good combo.

JoeW
05-10-2003, 12:19 PM
yes nothing detectable from WAGG. Wore SOE in bar environment (no smoking) had 1 woman approach talkative touching.
Wore again last night SOE and WAGG nothing. I think the SOE has more punch maybe I need something to perk it up a bit?
JosW

Watcher
05-10-2003, 12:28 PM
SOE has enough perk to it, but as in my DD#1 mix (SOE 70% to NPA 30%) that is exactly what you would need, has proven very successful in the past couple of years with women approaching get talkative but also leads to sexual type touching and hits. Great all roudn mix that one.

Hungry
05-11-2003, 01:16 AM
I wonder if anyone has tryed Wagg mixed with NPA/TE cause it sounds like a really good combo.

Phantom,

I use a NPA/WAGG/SOE mix and it works really well. Much better than just NPA/SOE, for me anyway. It just seems to make people open up a lot more, which helps a lot.

Hungry

JoeW
05-11-2003, 06:59 AM
The reason i chose WAGG and SOE was because of it\'s social comfort side.
Im in home improvement sales and as such, interact with homeowners on buying decisions.
My primary reason is to promote a sence of calmness at the buying table for products.
So far, i can\'t see the WAGG doing anything by it self. The WAGG and SOE seems to get people talking.
If I bring in the -none will it have neg effect on the male (usually husband).
Again my desire is to have both parties relaxed, comfortable and talking.
JW

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 07:02 AM
Try some PI/w.

xvs
05-11-2003, 11:20 PM
I think SOE has more of a noticable effect for you because of the -rone. But for me, -rone has a similar negative effect to that of -none.

My feeling is, if -rone works for you, probably -none will work too.

-rone is thought to be a \'spacer\' pheromone -- in one study, men avoided a bathroom stall that had -rone put in it. Also, -rone is believed (by JVK among others) to probably have a \'time of the month\' response curve, similar to -none ie: it will turn women off at some times during their cycle.

If you get negative reactions from either -rone or -none, or if you don\'t want \'time of the month\' effects, WAGG is good to add or use on its own.

JoeW
05-13-2003, 11:06 AM
I ordered SOE packs and NPA last night. Am I correct in saying I need to tone down NPA with cologne?
Looking at WAGG/SOE/ NPA (cologne breakdown) here

JW

Phantom
05-13-2003, 12:37 PM
The SOE packs have more fragrance than the rollon so I don\'t think it will be necessary to cover up with cologne (that will cause a fragrance OD). But a spray of your favorite cologne after 3-4 hours would\'nt hurt.

JoeW
05-14-2003, 05:32 AM
Ok will have SOE/NPA/WAGG tomorrow. Would like to hear best parts combination. Will not use cologne at beginning
as I understand SOE will mask NPA. Let\'s hear those great mixtures for the above.
Thanks JW

Phantom
05-14-2003, 06:06 PM
Any of you guy\'s used what\'s considered \"OD\" dosage\'s of WAGG (4-8 drops)? Maybe the reason that WAGG makes a difference (but not that noticable) is because you guys have\'nt been wearing enough.

monesrule
05-15-2003, 08:24 AM
phantom, i am doing that today. It is working really good with two drops of npa (2:5)

JoeW
05-15-2003, 01:54 PM
Tried 70% SOE with 30% NPA and 2 dabs of WAGG. Tried in open dept store, even stopped to ask questions at counter. Did not notice anything out of ordinary. Maybe I need to get this blend straight.

I using SOE around neck under ears on chest. then 2/3 drops NPA then 2 drops WAGG. IM applying this in layers
is this correct? or should i be adding them together first then apply?

JW