PDA

View Full Version : Try Givenchy with TE/w! SO nice!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-09-2003, 01:14 PM
I\'m so happy. I\'ve finally found a scent I really like with The Edge, which I\'ve had a terrible time trying to blend/mix, scentwise.

Try Givenchy Amariage. Second place to Givenchy Organza.

Amariage has a quite distinct TE smell on dry down. It\'s amazing. Very erotic. One website I looked at classified both scents as \"sharp\" orientals. They\'ve got that TE zap sort of thing going on.

To my nose, at least.

Hope they work for you.

SassyBlonde
05-09-2003, 04:53 PM
What kind of ratio are you using there? Also, do you have any idea why TE would be in a spray form when it\'s so potent? Seems like way too much comes out that way. After the initial odor hits my olfactory, I can\'t notice it anymore. Thank goodness my kids could and brought to my attention the \"perfume, poop, and pee smell\" in the car. I showered immed\'ly when I got home!

EXIT63
05-09-2003, 04:54 PM
Just remove the cap and do the dab thingy.

RideTheWind
05-09-2003, 07:46 PM
Hey FTR,
Givenchy is wonderful. I\'ve been wearing PI for a long time now. It\'s a men\'s cologne (remember, I\'m gay) and when I wear it, I get many comments on how good I smell, from the men AND the women. Some even said I smelled good enough to eat! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

Anyway, I usually wear Organza to work and PI when I go out, but I\'ve noticed how nice Organza blends with the \'mones. I\'ll have to check out Amariage. I seem to remember it being a little more floral than Organza. I haven\'t tried TE, but may when I get done with the rest of my arsenal.
RTW

**DONOTDELETE**
05-10-2003, 02:18 AM
I put two sprays of TE into about three tablespoons of unscented lotion, and put the lotion on my abdomen/inner thighs, and then just put the Amariage on behind my knees, a little in my cleavage, a little behind my ears, a little on my wrists.

I have a hunch if you wanted to, you could actually mix TE into the Givenchy colognes ... which, if you decide to do, I\'d start with one drop at a time -- put one drop into your bottle of cologne, let it sit at least overnight, test it ... put another drop in if you want to, let it age, test it, etc., until you find out how much TE can go into the cologne before it turns it.

I think you COULD ... but I probably won\'t try it, don\'t want to take a chance on ruining the cologne.

RTW, you\'ve been holdin\' out on us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TE kicks ass - I don\'t think you\'d regret buying it. I\'ve just had a devil of a time finding anything to go with it and instead ended up trying to cover/drown the smell out. I think the Givenchy colognes blend/enhance the TE smell really well.

SB, about it being a spray ... if it were a roll-on, it would be as bad, I think. And if it had nothing, it would be easy to spill, and you really don\'t want to spill TE, right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif So ... I dunno what would be a great improvement.