PDA

View Full Version : New question from PIA = (pain in ass)

mmm935
05-09-2003, 11:47 AM
I read Sassy\'s post about her reaction from people and I get reactions similar to that without pheromones - weird looks, negativity from people (co-workers, family members, even strangers). I had mentioned somewhere in my other post that I dont think I was born with any pheromones. of course I was kidding - but the reason I said that was throughout my life I seriously have had more negative responses from people than positive. In fact, some of the things that have happened to me were just CRAZY. My question is - is it possible that Im seriously not naturally producing the right amount to get normal positive responses. Ive been baffled by this for years and even thought I was just very paranoid. or maybe I am - please let me know your opinions. thanks

Elana
05-09-2003, 11:49 AM
That would not have anything to do with pheromones, or lack of pheromones. How are your social skills? Do you smile at people, or do you appear to be very kept to yourself and reserved.

tallmacky
05-09-2003, 12:01 PM
looks and pheromones work in cojunction, if for some reason one or the other fall out of the equation then one picks up the slack. In other words lets say you didn\'t produce the right amount of pheros (highly unlikely) then your looks would be the judgement factor. I don\'t think you have any problem with the production of pheromones, again look at the world we live in a shower everyday with the use of fake scents and so on.

I think what sassyblonde had experimented may have been a bit of the placebo effect.

CJ01
05-09-2003, 12:46 PM
What products are you using again? CJ

mmm935
05-09-2003, 01:19 PM
Im not using anything. i just got into this stuff. I did, however place my first order yesterday - I bought the PPA. Which is what sassy used. So now Im worried I may get a worse reaction than I already do. I know i can always return it - but geez, if she got that kind of reaction Im afriad i could end up getting my ass kicked for walking in the door somewhere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-09-2003, 01:20 PM
Not gonna happen.

mmm935
05-09-2003, 01:21 PM
I decided to go with PPA becuase I read on another site that its more useful in getting positive reactions from basically everyone and PCC is more for sexual encounters.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-09-2003, 01:39 PM
That\'s good thinking. I bet you will be pleasantly surprised and you\'ll enjoy yourself with it on.

CJ01
05-09-2003, 01:42 PM
PCC is not just for sexual encounters at all! I use it everyday and the reactions are positive. I noticed that other women are more friendly too.

I´ve never tried PPA because of it´s scent.
If and when you order new products go for things like PI/w, AFA,PCC... they´re great. PPA is and old product which is not to say that it ain´t good of course.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-09-2003, 01:44 PM
I\'ve always had great reactions from it, too, in any company, male or female, sexual or non-sexual (work) environments.

Skyy
05-09-2003, 02:00 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Im not using anything. i just got into this stuff. I did, however place my first order yesterday - I bought the PPA. Which is what sassy used. So now Im worried I may get a worse reaction than I already do. I know i can always return it - but geez, if she got that kind of reaction Im afriad i could end up getting my ass kicked for walking in the door somewhere. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Just put the PPA on and be yourself. I\'ve had severe OD experiences using Anone and no one has yet to put a finger on me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif JUST REMEMBER YOUR SUPAH SEXY AND PUT ON A GREAT SMILE AND SLOW A LITTLE LEG!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

SassyBlonde
05-09-2003, 04:44 PM
After I called this girl on the carpet (see my other thread), she became very submissive--walked away and pouted--literally--on the other side of the room. This after sitting on her butt with a bad attitude and not being helpful when I walked in the door both to drop off my daughters and to pick them up (babysitting area). Now keep in mind she and the other girl work there, so they could possibly get in trouble if they were to get too rude. I\'ll tell you, though, her whole body posture and facial expression were aggressive from the time I was in there until I spoke up. Then BAM! Instant change.

SassyBlonde
05-09-2003, 04:45 PM
Oh, I forgot to mention that I wouldn\'t be too worried about getting your ass kicked if that\'s what to expect. But of course it\'s still an uncomfortable situation.

mmm935
05-09-2003, 07:17 PM
I was joking about getting beat up - I just dont want to have even more negative reactions from people. Like I said, people dont usually react to me well without using these products. Hopefully it can only get better. I just dont understand your situation unless it IS that you used too much.