PDA

View Full Version : Hey, this was cool..

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:13 AM
Hey everyone, just wanted to mention what happened this weekend.

I went to a topless bar near my home and as an expirement, i decided to do a \"phero-load\" before i walked in.. Well, one of the girls who was walking by sat down at the bar with me and we started talking. I really couldn\'t get her to stop talking! So we started talking about various things of which music was one. She asked me what music i liked, and then when she got up for her turn at the stage, she played some of it! Definitely cool. Well, i decided that this was getting pretty interesting, even though i know that deep-down they just want your money. but hey, i needed a little \"ME\" time, ya know? So anyways, after she gets finished we get a couple drinks and i purchase a private dance with her. Well, i had to, because i wanted to see if she\'d notice anything that i was wearing. Well guess what? She\'s all over me in there and asked \"What kind of cologne are you wearing?\" i responded with: \"My own secret blend\" and she replies: \"You smell absolutely incredible, it smells very \'fresh\' \". I was definitely happy with that. So afterwards i was getting ready to leave she said \"What, so soon?\". but i had to , simply because i\'d have been broke and drunk if i didn\'t get away from there! She mentioned that she really enjoyed talking to me (about things not related to the club) and i said the same, stating that i would love to talk to her again, and she said \"anytime\".

I\'m pretty sure that a big chunk of it had to do with her wanting my money, but man if that wasn\'t an ego trip! and it\'s even cheaper than dating! What was i wearing? here ya go:

AE: a dab under the armpits and each side of the neck
Edge: spray on each side of the neck
APC: 1 dab leading from the chin to the bottom of the neck.
yes: 1 spray on the upper chest of my shirt
Score: 1 spray in the middle of my shirt
1 spray of my regular cologne \"Coty Musk\" over the same general area.

a \"Dab\" to me is \"press bottle opening to skin in the area to be applied, tilt body/bottle so that it puts fluid on the skin, drag bottle along skin\"

Yes, i know that may be overdoing it, but it seemed to work pretty well. So i\'m definitely going to try it again. I just ordered som P10 and x-cite wipes under the discount and hope to recieve them by the end of the week!

Hopefully i can create a good \"Heavy-hitter\" combo. using P10, AE and the Edge. Next month i\'ll probably order the \"Old P.I.\"..

Thanks for \"listening\". And Bruce, thanks for carrying such great products, and support!

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:13 AM
i don\'t think any story from a toppless bar has a whole lot of credibility. i know that you realize that jeff, but i\'d like to hear the results you get with the phero-overload in a different situation.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:14 AM
yeah, that\'s why i ordered some P10 and x-cite wipes. Going to \"O.D\" on it this weekend and see what happens!

The strange thing is, and i think most guys will agree with me, is that when you go to these establishments, that you can let loose because you don\'t worry about how you look. You\'ve got girls running around in almost nothing, so you feel that they are the ones who are worried moreso about what they look like. It\'s their job.

But my main point was that she picked me out of the crowd and sort of \"stuck on me\" for the evening. This place was near a naval base, so there were always plenty of \"built\" guys in there, and i was not one of them. I also think that may have had something to do with it. If everyone looked the same, wouldn\'t you seek out those who are different??

**DONOTDELETE**
I think the girl was more attracted to the smell of your wallet compared to the smell of your pheros. But hey, I haven\'t tried it there, I really say. Try going there again with no phero next time to compare.

----- http://reports.emarketplacedirect.com/pages/11299549.html (\"http://reports.emarketplacedirect.com/pages/11299549.html\")

**DONOTDELETE**
Yes it sounds about right with the topless bar never done it myself but i would believe it