PDA

View Full Version : 100% Newbie - Looking for the best product for me.

TJ2k
05-09-2003, 06:29 AM
Hi there. I\'m 22 years old, 177cm tall and weighing about 70kg. I\'m a former model and thus good looking. The problem I have is that girls seem to shy away from me, thinking I\'m not in their league (I\'ve been told this numerous times by girls I really know). The problem is I\'m sick and tired of having to make the first move. I want to make strange women approach me and get to know me. I\'d like to reak of sexuality as well, even on a bad day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif What would be the best product to get? I\'m thinking about getting the Alter Ego and the small SOE gel package (7 packs). The NPA sounds interesting too. How about the newbie package? I don\'t wanna drop a wad of cash on something that isn\'t 100% certain. That\'s why I need something that is absolutely fool proof.

Basically what I\'m looking for is:

1) More attention from girls.
2) Be more sexually desireable with girls /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
3) Be more approachable.

More or less in that order of importance.

If you veterans have some good advice I would be very grateful if you could help me out with my first purchase.
Obviously I\'ve come to the right place. Now I just need to make the right choice.

Thanks a bunch,
TJ

jose
05-09-2003, 06:47 AM
I think you\'re looks intimidate women, they would be afraid to be rejected by you. Pheromones will probably get them more hot for you(if they\'re not already just by your looks). SOE will get them more chatty but rarely do women make the first move. AE should get them more touchy/feely but again women will expect you to do this first. Remember you will have to experiment on applications and what works for you don\'t expect results right away.

Elana
05-09-2003, 06:56 AM
APC was the first product I ever tried. I noticed this product made men much less intimidated around me. I used a bunch of the stuff, but it really worked in having much younger guys flirt with me, and act rather bold. Just an observation. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

TJ2k
05-09-2003, 08:34 AM
Thanks guys, but I\'m still just as unsure about what to order.

Any pinpoint in the right direction would be very helpful.
Does a mix of AE and SOE seem like a good combination?

Thanks,
TJ

pelotudo
05-09-2003, 08:56 AM
AE

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-09-2003, 09:08 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
AE

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s right!

Cloud9
05-09-2003, 10:35 AM
AE+APC

CptKipling
05-09-2003, 11:01 AM
AE and SOE work great for me, as I can be quite alpha and intimidating.

Take a look at my Mix vaults, I\'ll bump it up.