PDA

View Full Version : PI

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:09 AM
Hi to all the PI user out there, please advice the best way to use the PI original, I\'ve ordered a bottle and tried as per instruction: apply a drop at the back of the ears. There is not much of a result. All the big brothers out there PLEASE HELP!!!

(Edited by apahunter at 10:51 pm on April 29, 2001)

-----
hunter

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:09 AM
you can also try ed\'s \'armpit trick\', apply a drop in each armpit without using deodorant, works really well, especially now that we\'re in summer/spring time, at least for me. other than that i\'d still keep trying using it on your neck, you could also try applying it to the wrists or chest.

how long have you been trying it on the neck?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:10 AM
Somebody else said that it was ok to use deodarant first and then apply pheros on top.
Hope that is true as I wound never leave the house without any deodarant.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
well this is just another way of using it, so there is no best way of doing it i guess. if you use deodorant w/ the PI in the armpit i\'d really have to think that it would cut down on its effects. the deodorant would be stopping the whole process going on of breaking down and releasing the pheromones. there\'s the comment i\'ve always heard how we bathe and wash off our natural pheromones and then apply the deodorants and other chemicals that fight our natural levels again, so that\'s where i\'m pulling the idea that it\'s counter-productive. i\'ve been using sandalwood oil instead of deodorant for awhile now and it really kills any BO stink that you would get, and also allows for the PI (or whatever else you\'re using) to really work. so use deodorant if you must, but i really get the feeling that it\'s taking away from its potential.

**DONOTDELETE**
Are you refering to the sandalwood contained in the PI or are you using the actual oil?

V.

[ June 24, 2001: Message edited by: Transfer-Proxy ]

**DONOTDELETE**
i\'m talking about using sandalwood oil separately. unfortunately there isnt a PI w/ sandalwood in it, you can get ylang-ylang oil PI though. the ylang-ylang PI also works really well, i can smell the ylang-ylang during the day when i use it, same idea as using the sandalwood oil.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:11 AM
I wouldn\'t mind giving that a try.
Where does one go to purchase such oils anyways?

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
i got mine at a local nature store, but they\'ve stopped carrying them, so i\'ll have to find a new source too. you can also order them over to the Internet, so just try a search for e-oils.

**DONOTDELETE**
I was wondering if Vanilla oil would be a good substitute for these e-oils since Vanilla is a well known aphrodisiac.

----- http://reports.emarketplacedirect.com/pages/11299549.html (\"http://reports.emarketplacedirect.com/pages/11299549.html\")

**DONOTDELETE**
i\'ve avoided using vanilla for the armpits since what i\'d want is a strong scent to overpower the BO pit smell. and although vanilla could be strong enough to cover it, if you used that much vanilla you\'d end up smelling like a cookie (actually had a girlfriend comment that awhile back, haha). i\'ve used vanilla when i just want a small amount, like rubbed on my chest or something, and that works well. but you could always try it out for the pit trick, and if you do, let us know how it goes.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:12 AM
Thanks guys for the advice, tried putting on the neck and armpit, it do make a difference, have ordered the PF after reading some of the other articles. Sourcing for the sandalwood oil now, rather difficult to get it here.

-----
hunter