PDA

View Full Version : Fakes? Just a big hoax?

adam22
05-08-2003, 07:44 PM
Hey, I\'m new here, I\'ve done alot of reading on these pheromones, not just here but other places. Now what I am wondering is, how sure are you guys that human pheremones are actually affective, that they really do anything and that it\'s not in your heads? I am totally unbiased I have read some scientific articles and even intervues with the creators of these products and they say they are not sure it is really the pheremones-\"Despite many enthused testimonies, Wysocki says evidence that pheromones function as aphrodisiacs has yet to be substantiated. \"Although sought-after, no human sex-attractant pheromone has been identified,\" he says. \"---So I am just wondering what your guys\'s side of the story is, do they really seem to do much? I am looking to order some and try it out for myself, because if such a thing existed it would be fantastic but I\'m skeptical...I\'m 16 in High School and I\'m not sure if I want to take the risk...(not much $) So help me, tell me what you guys\'s experiences are with \"pheremones\" and stories of ppl my age...and how affective you think they really are... Thanks, Adam /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

adam22
05-08-2003, 08:12 PM
Ok...I\'m starting to feel stupid...of course mones work...or you wouldnt all be here...let me alter my question , HOW well do -nones work for sexual attraction, and to what level does -nol work for conversations? Is it worth the money at my age? Does it even work for my age group?

belgareth
05-08-2003, 08:20 PM
Mones are not an aphrodisiac! They can be part of your arsenal when you are trying to attract somebody and can be a very potent ally. There is good evidence that the VNO functions and that humans respond to mones. But they are not a silver bullet. Females are not going to mindlessly fall all over you. It takes time and patience to learn to use them correctly. In your age group, don\'t count on a lot of success. Instead, hone your personal skills, your manners and principles. Learn to deal properly with women and use mones as just another tool. You\'ll come out ahead in the long run.

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 08:23 PM
depends if you want a full relationship with women then its not going to do it all like belgareth says. If you are like me and want more attention/respect in school then why not, you would buy a nice shirt for 30 bucks why not do something with much more of a use. First girls will stare at you alot and see you as much more sexier, does this mean that she will jump your bones, no you still have to approach her and so on, but I have seen a some good effects with mones and school and they are worth the money I paid and then some. Mones make you stand out almost the same as good looks and personality etc...

adam22
05-08-2003, 08:24 PM
Woah, yeh if i can get the attention i got all the tricks up my sleeves (haha jk) but yeh once I\'ve gotten a girls attention I usually have no problem there out, so yeh it sounds like these are a good investment /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Now the question you\'ve all answered a million times and will prly hate me for asking, What would be the cheapest (most effective), i only have $50 available right now, please help me out, what works best on younger girls? What works best on Caucasians of my age group (16)?Ect... PLEASE help me out even though ur all sick of questions like these from newbies..and forgive me...haha...

Whiffy
05-08-2003, 08:25 PM
Post deleted by Whiffy

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 08:27 PM
I would start out with NPA/m which is 29 bucks and then try some SOE gel packs 7 for 10 bucks. not bad of a deal. I pm\'ed you by the way.

adam22
05-08-2003, 08:33 PM
alright I think I\'ll do that, is there a way to use paypal on here? (still open to questions i asked in my last post)

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 08:34 PM
yep I have payed using paypal as well just pm Bruce for the email to send the money too, or drop a question in the customer service forum, as of now I cannot remember the email address.

belgareth
05-08-2003, 08:36 PM
No, Adam22. I am not saying don\'t buy them. They are a tool that you can learn to use. Some people seem to believe they get more respect and it may be true. It also may be a placebo. It\'s unlikely that anything you see here is entirely objective. It\'s been my experience that young males (myself included, long ago) see many things that they want to see without any basis in reality. The only reason I am sure they work for me are the records I keep. Even then, the results may be a placebo that has enhanced my self confidence.

What I am saying is that it is your decision but do not expect instant results.

Lutz
05-08-2003, 09:46 PM
Excellent post, belgareth. Couldn\'t have said better myself. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

belgareth
05-09-2003, 02:41 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

CptKipling
05-09-2003, 11:22 AM
The best way to see how pheros work is when you are completely out of it after smelling a good mix, and then seeing then same affect in others.

adam22
05-09-2003, 01:37 PM
Don\'t expect instant results...sorry if I don\'t understand...but WHY? You put the pheromones on, people react (supposedly)what is there to LEARN to do? All these posts kinda have a roller coster effect, one minute i want them badly...the next I\'m not to sure...how can the results not be instant?

tallmacky
05-09-2003, 01:42 PM
Well if you are around people who know you, they aren\'t going to flip a switch in their head, though I have seen this happen to my friends GF to me and all. Belgareth is right in his approach and it should be more respected. Think about it he is not trying to sell you anything and he is not going to get your hopes so high nothing can help you at that time. The best thing for you to do is say what the hell why not, look up what you need to, and just make a decison its 30 bucks (npa) I know but why not especially when the benefits can be so rewarding. You have to be calm and disciplined in your phero use like a ninja don\'t slab some on and get mad when some girl didn\'t give you I want to [bad word] signal. Possible if you put some NPA on and walk into 7/11 it can be as she has not knowledge of who you really are etc... I couldn\'t wait to purchase these things in the end its just plain old f3cking fun!

belgareth
05-09-2003, 01:43 PM
adam22

You might get instant results. Or you might put on too much and get shunned due to an overdose. Or you might need a different mone than the one you are using. Or a combo might compliment your natural signature better. Nobody here knows what your natural pheromone signature is or what the bacteria on your skin is like. There are far too many variables to set such high expectations.

Shoe
05-09-2003, 01:49 PM
Don\'t expect instant results because different people have their best results with different combinations of pheromones. You might start out with something that doesn\'t work for you, don\'t give up though. Or your might get it right the first time, great!

With SOE and NPA you have a good range of mones to experiment with. I\'d say try them separately first, and based on that try mixing them. DD#1 is a popular mix that works well for a lot of guys (70% SOE, 30% NPA). That\'s too much NPA for me, I have best success with DD Lite (95% SOE, 5% NPA).

Phantom
05-09-2003, 02:10 PM
I got instant results from TE/m (2 sprays), 2 guys almost jumped me at a club /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif. But I have had amazing results thereafter, it just takes a little getting used to. I wore 4 dabs of TE to a friends hangout and one of my best friends (female) begged to give me a blowjob /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif. If I were you I would buy some TE and a decent cologne, it\'s cheap and it has the highest chance of getting you laid. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

adam22
05-09-2003, 02:10 PM
Well no matter what I gotta try this...obviously something is special about mones...I mean look at this place, it honeslty just amazes me, this forum is fantastic, I didn\'t mean to disrespect Belgareth in any way, Sorry if it came out that way. But yeh..wow...I wanna spend about $50 I put in my paypal account, tallmacky gave me some advice on that NPA and some SoE packs if i recall right...That is as of this moment what I\'m leaning towards,so do you all think that sounds like something I\'d wanna start with? open for suggestions still! Thanks for everything so far everybody! This stuff sounds so fun, although I occasionally get DIHL without mones...I could always use more! But yeh, I want a combination of DIHL/sexual hits so does the NPA+SoE sound good? any other variations that would serve my purpose /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif?

tallmacky
05-09-2003, 02:41 PM
bump - no I did not think you were being disrespectful, I was only saying that what belgareth was pointing out should be said more etc...

belgareth
05-09-2003, 02:47 PM
adam22

No offense taken. Hope you didn\'t misunderstand me either as no offense was intendded from here.

While some people have had fantastic results, others have had none. I don\'t want you to get your expectations up and have them blown away. A lot of people quit with that kind of experience. Nobody here wants that to happen.

adam22
05-09-2003, 03:11 PM
Ok... so if at first I do not succeed...are u saying i should..\"try,and try again\". Or is it hopeless if after a week of attempting to get results..i get none? Still wondering about what i should buy to...so far i am thinking TE or SoE/NPA... or i gcould get TE/SoE...remember that I am 16...which will prly work best?

belgareth
05-09-2003, 04:08 PM
I\'m a lot older than you and my knowledge is more towards my age group. CptKipling is probably your most knowledgeable resourse in your age group.

marv14yag
05-09-2003, 04:24 PM
PPA...

Normal day, stuff goes on.

But...some sprays of coolwater

And a dab being each ear and rest on finger going on cheeks, strms, stomach, clothes, etc.

I was in lunch...Walking to the lunch line.

2 girsl, the kind that are not that hot, but you\'d really like to f*ck...

Anyway, they are talking...

And the sudden, I walk by, and their voices go down at least 50-75% in volume...

They both start staring at me the whole time they are walking.

Pheromones?

From expereince...Yes, it was.

I think pheromone4s make it easier.

Bart

PHP 87
05-09-2003, 04:49 PM
Most younger guys don\'t need -none based products as your own levels are pretty high at that age.

If I were your age, I would try a product like SOE

And as stated before, don\'t expect women to tear off their clothes and chase you down the street - Pheromones should be a part of your game and not a \"crutch\" for a lack of game.

tallmacky
05-09-2003, 04:54 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Most younger guys don\'t need -none based products as your own levels are pretty high at that age.

If I were your age, I would try a product like SOE

And as stated before, don\'t expect women to tear off their clothes and chase you down the street - Pheromones should be a part of your game and not a \"crutch\" for a lack of game.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">
I have to disagree everyones -none levels are so insignificant compared to any guy with only a drop of PI on, plus our modern lives of daily showering, synthetic odors and clothing don\'t help. I think the younger guys can benefit from -none drastically. It should be a primary -mone in a guys arsenal who is seeking sexual hits, and attraction. I think this is a common myth, I am 17 and can see the benefits of -none etc...

Natural pheromone production Vs. add on products. (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB4&amp;Number=17421&amp;Forum=Al l_Forums&amp;Words=amount%20produce&amp;Match=And&amp;Searchpa ge=0&amp;Limit=600&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=17421&amp;Search=true \")

adam22
05-09-2003, 09:02 PM
k, well I\'m not gonna get my hopes up...but i\'m really excited!!! I can\'t wait to TRY them out, I ordered the NPA (for the -nones) and SoE (for -nol and -rone) So that should have me pretty well setup...but I was curious...the carrier in NPA is alchohol..i thought i remembered reading that alchohol breaks down mones? Does anybody know about this?

belgareth
05-10-2003, 03:57 AM
No, it doesn\'t break them down. You can suspend mones in alcohol and the is probably why it works for washing them out of things.

Good luck

Phantom
05-10-2003, 04:07 AM
k, well I\'m not gonna get my hopes up...but i\'m really excited!!! I can\'t wait to TRY them out, I ordered the NPA (for the -nones) and SoE (for -nol and -rone) So that should have me pretty well setup...but I was curious...the carrier in NPA is alchohol..i thought i remembered reading that alchohol breaks down mones? Does anybody know about this?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">Alcohol actually prevents mones from breaking down, it kills all bacteria and stops them from destroying the product. On the other hand, SOE is oil based and has a higher chance of going rancid, though Jkhol (the creater of SOE) once stated that a racid SOE worked just as well as a good one.

NPA and SOE creates the famous DD#1 mix, it\'s great for any occasion, sexual or social (you will notice that guys kiss your ass too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif).

adam22
05-10-2003, 10:21 AM
Alright...thanks, for the next 2 weeks im gonna document a little experiment...I\'ll make another post for it, but I have read the application methods, but does anyone have any application instructions for SoE alone, and SoE+NPA? Like how much and where to put on? Thanks, Adam

Phantom
05-10-2003, 10:33 AM
Try 6 inches of SOE and 2 dabs of NPA covered with 1 spray of whatever cologne you want (I use Aqua Di Gio) then try 8 inches of SOE and 4 dabs of NPA covered with 1 spray of cologne. (I apply everything to my neck)

adam22
05-10-2003, 10:36 AM
Try 6 inches of SOE and 2 dabs of NPA covered with 1 spray of whatever cologne you want (I use Aqua Di Gio) then try 8 inches of SOE and 4 dabs of NPA covered with 1 spray of cologne. (I apply everything to my neck)

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I am getting the gel packets of SoE...Do you want me to use 6 inches of gel /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I haven\'t recieved that packets yet but that seems like it would be alot...lol

Phantom
05-10-2003, 10:39 AM
I am getting the gel packets of SoE...Do you want me to use 6 inches of gel I haven\'t recieved that packets yet but that seems like it would be alot...lol

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> oh lol, then use 1/2 a pack of SOE gel with 2 or 4 dabs of NPA. (the gel\'s fragrance is much stronger than the rollon so I don\'t think you would need a additional cover).

adam22
05-10-2003, 10:43 AM
Half a pack...AND 2-4 Dabs of NPA...that seems like it would almost be an OD...or am I wrong? And can you put that SoE gel in your hair? how fast does it dry on your skin? And should i put the gel on before or after the NPA, or dont I even put them in the same spot...lol..help me out here...

adam22
05-10-2003, 12:35 PM
bump...help me out...please, anybody?

franki
05-10-2003, 12:41 PM
If you are afraid to OD, use 2 dabs of NPA. I guess you can use the SOE gel in your hair, but pheromone dispersal will be quicker on your skin. I would put it on my skin, also because there is not an OD risk with half a gel pack.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

adam22
05-10-2003, 12:57 PM
Ok, if I were to put half a pack of SoE on my jawline(s) and then 2 dabs of NPA, when would i need to reapply?how quickly does it wear off?

franki
05-10-2003, 01:02 PM
Don\'t reapply the NPA at all. You could reapply the SOE after 3-6 hours, depending on the environment (smokey or not).

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
05-10-2003, 01:13 PM
I ordered this ( http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/gift-set/index.html (\"http://www.pherolibrary.com/forum-club/gift-set/index.html\") ) NPA, it came with an atomizer. All you need is to fill that atomizer with cologne (I diluted it 50:50 with alcohol), and when I cant smell the scent of SOE or the NPA stank is peircing through, I just spray one spray of the cologne on my neck and everything is good again. I think it\'s an invaluable accessory, the cologne helps airate the mone\'s and you\'ll start getting hits all over again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif. Applying more NPA or SOE everytime you smell the fragrance fading will just cause you to OD (But applying 1/4 pack of SOE and 1 dab of NPA after 8 hours have passed from 1st application is fine).

adam22
05-10-2003, 01:21 PM
So I assume that after I shower in the morning after wearing mones the previous day I will have a clean slate, so I can just put on another 1/2 pack and another 2-4 dabs of NPA again?or do mones stick around after a shower?

Phantom
05-10-2003, 01:23 PM
So I assume that after I shower in the morning after wearing mones the previous day I will have a clean slate, so I can just put on another 1/2 pack and another 2-4 dabs of NPA again?or do mones stick around after a shower?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> If you use anti-bacterial soap and thoroughly scrub the area\'s where you applyed the mones, you won\'t have anything to worry about.