PDA

View Full Version : Uh-oh. Pheromones Scare Me

SassyBlonde
05-08-2003, 06:12 PM
I shall never wear the combo I wore today again. Maybe it\'s just the PPA.

I am paranoid, and with good reason. Two drops (they\'re kinda large) of PPA this morning caused most of the women in my Continuing Ed. Course to ignore me, and I could swear, talk about me. The hostility could be cut with a knife. A couple times everybody in the room (about 30 women) was engaged in conversation but me.

Then 7 hours later, I put on 1 drop PPA, 2 drops PI, and a little more than 1\"/arm of PCC (I\'ve been experimenting) and took my daughters to the YMCA. The women who worked there had attitude as soon as I walked in, like they were waiting to be mean to me, and others that I didn\'t even know said something as I went by to go to the bathroom (under her breath, \"right there, right there.\") If they didn\'t, I sure as hell perceived they did, which is just as bad.

In the gym, nothing until I noticed a dazed guy working at the same piece of equipment directly in front of me (30-40 feet away) for like 10-15 minutes. He looked like a zombie and I was scared because of how surreal it felt and how out of control he appeared. All around me women were talking and my paranoia kicked in and I felt they talked about me. I\'ve had this feeling EVERY time with \'mones--always PPA, I think. But whether they did or not, it\'s still bad \'cause I felt dizzy/upset/paranoid. Later I realized every woman who started to use a piece of equipment in my vicinity stayed on it for only a couple minutes instead of 30 or 45 like usual. Two girls were talking, and I thought it was about the poor dazed guy, but that\'s just an assumption--I didn\'t hear words. Then one of the girls actually smelled her armpit--not in a subtle way. I got so upset at the surreal nature of it all that I left before I fainted, which I thought I would do since this whole situation made me panicky.

Thank GOODNESS my daughters were with me. Everything was normal with them, and that is why I KNOW I wasn\'t hearing voices in my head or anything. When we went to the pool, after feeling stares, I SWEAR I heard the swimming coach tell the team something about putting their heads in the water and not that head that was already down there, even though he knew that would be hard.

I\'m not using \'mones tomorrow at the gym. This is downright scary. Surreal, that\'s all I can say. If my daughters weren\'t with me, I don\'t know what I\'d do, since their behavior was all that was normal. The VNO is a primitive organ. These seem to affect the limbic system (a primitive system) in a way that impairs executive function (the ability to choose your action) and causes involuntary disinhibition. (Learned some stuff about the limbic system today at the course, go figure.) I saw a few workers there that I\'ve had casual contact with (a girl, too) who just came by to look at me goofily. Her and two that I know were the ONLY women nice to me.

This was a hit overload. I don\'t know that I want to do this again. Did I use too much? Sorry for the length, but I\'d like you seasoned folks to let me know if my feelings/perceptions were abnormal. I was actually so uncomfortable and scared. But I can\'t WAIT to use this combo on my man /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 06:18 PM
SassyBlonde, another good post.

You\'re not crazy.

It\'s got to be the PPA. Anyone else use PPA? I don\'t recall it being talked about much.

Dump it for the moment for use in public.

See what happens around other women when you just wear PI/w and about 2 inches of PCC.

I get along real well with the other women I work with, but with the PI/w and just a touch of PCC, they were LOVEY. Very affectionate. Come up behind me and hug me when I was at the copier, touch my clothes when they gave me a compliment, held my hand talking to me, like best girlfriend kinda thing.

Some stuff I don\'t wear out of the house because it makes my head swim, but omg is it great for sex. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Can\'t wait to hear how it works for you in private. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SassyBlonde
05-08-2003, 06:21 PM
FTR, thanks. Your opinion means a lot. I must say, I had been feeling as though these things were like \"The Emperor\'s New Clothes\"--nobody wanted to admit they didn\'t work, since I didn\'t notice anything but I thought there was female hostility. I was right about that. And now---BAM! They\'re for real, folks!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 06:28 PM
I think your posts are so good because you\'re fearless about saying what you see.

If that\'s what\'s happening, then, that\'s what\'s happening, weird as it may seem.

I just read a little on PPA and did a search. I don\'t see anyone else having used PPA, at a scan - there\'s not much anecdotal on it (or I missed it and someone will correct me). But ... it\'s -nol and copulins, and you put on more -nol and copulins later.

I think you\'re getting -nol to -none conversion.

Copulins don\'t make other women act like that, at least not that it\'s been reported so far. But a whole lot of -nol can make you and other people grouchy when it starts to turn.

Where are you applyin the -nol? Do you walk to class, or are you exercising after you put the \'mones on but before you are in class (in closed quarters where the \'mones are more powerful).

It\'s the only thing I can come up with.

upsidedown
05-08-2003, 06:36 PM
I\'m no expert on the women\'s products....but I really don\'t think -nol will convert to -none that quickly. From what I\'ve read, it takes many many hours....and it didn\'t sound like that long before going to the Continuing Ed class.

PPA should be good stuff. Being from Stone Labs it should be the same -nol that\'s found in AE and the same cops that are in PCC.

I haven\'t a clue....but I\'m just wondering if maybe these people were just used to you the way you used to be, and somehow there was just something about you that was suddenly \"different.\" They didn\'t know what it was, couldn\'t put thier fingers on it, but it was different enough that they just couldn\'t handle it.

I know I\'m really reaching on that theory, but it\'s all I\'ve got.

SassyBlonde
05-08-2003, 06:37 PM
Oh, I wondered what that -nol to -none conversion meant! I thought it meant the formulation of one of the products was changed.

-Nol on wrists &/or chest/neck area. I\'ll be sure to avoid that PPA in public. I\'d done a search and not found much, either. I think I\'ll try your recommendation tomorrow. I don\'t want to feel as alienated as I did today at this CE course. I wonder if tomorrow they\'ll be affected by their reaction to me today? Hmmm...

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 06:38 PM
How well do you know any of these people?

SassyBlonde
05-08-2003, 06:52 PM
Don\'t know any of the course women. Of the YMCA people, the two girls who talked to me work in the babysitting section and I\'ve talked with them several times and sat near them and chatted by the pool before. I guess they were more smiley and happy to see me than would be usual. Polar opposite of every other woman, except the one who stared at me and touched her hair in a goofy way! Of the other workers, I\'ve only handed my card to them & been cordial, but I do see them several times/week. The most noticeable reaction is from that group of people. They know me to see me but that\'s it.

When I was there yesterday I ran into a friend and her husband whom I haven\'t seen in about a year, and they behaved perfectly normal.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 07:33 PM
Weird.

seadove
05-08-2003, 11:06 PM
Why don\'t we come out and say it clearly:

The woman is \"OD\"ing!!

Either to use a quarter of what she\'s using or to refrain totally from using it.

Thanks, seadove?

Don\'t mention it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Phantom
05-09-2003, 03:01 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Why don\'t we come out and say it clearly:

The woman is \"OD\"ing!!

Either to use a quarter of what she\'s using or to refrain totally from using it.

Thanks, seadove?

Don\'t mention it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I think 2 drops of PPA is more than enough /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif.

Elana
05-09-2003, 05:08 AM
Do copulins make women feel competitive?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-09-2003, 05:52 AM
That\'s what the guys say (hope for). Has that happened when you wear them? It hasn\'t with me at all.

Elana
05-09-2003, 05:55 AM
I never noticed it either, but I really don\'t wear my PCC too often, around women.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-09-2003, 05:56 AM
Waste of product, I agree.

Whitehall
05-09-2003, 09:23 AM
Welcome to the weird world of OD.

oscar
05-09-2003, 03:07 PM
SassyBlonde,

The formulation of PPA/w DID change within the last year or so.
The old formula was .012% A-NONE and .005% Copulins.
The new formula is .015% A-NOL and .005% Copulins.

I\'m not absolutely certain, but I believe the formula change happened at the same time that the packaging was changed. The old PPA had a white label, while the new PPA/w has a red label.

Some of the reactions you got would lead me to believe that you might be using the old version, or even the men\'s version. But whatever version you have, it sounds as though you are almost definitely ODing.

What color is the label on your PPA/w?

Also, what is the fragrance like? I think there was a fragrance change coincidental with the formula change, though I don\'t know what the new fragrance smells like.
The old fragrance was coconut-vanilla, and smelled a lot like a suntan lotion.

I can\'t imagine that the new formula would cause you any problems like you mentioned unless you were really pouring it on.

Oscar /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

SassyBlonde
05-09-2003, 04:27 PM
Okay,I\'ll buy the OD\'ing. This morning I didn\'t use anything at the course, and I felt better and the women seemed neutral but not particularly friendly.

Then in at lunchtime, I continued to experiment and used 1 drop PI/w and 1-1/2\" copulin, per FTB\'s recommendation--she says at her office the women are very friendly w/that combo. Well then I thought something was up and I must\'ve been right, as I noticed as the day went on. When I went up to the speaker to ask a question, she flat-out ignored me for like 3 minutes while she talked with someone from across the room (who started talking *after* I was already up there) and was mucho standoffish and even scowly; she\'s been otherwise smiley and friendly.

Then 5-1/2 hours later, I went to the gym and the girls at the desk were weird. Didn\'t notice anything else until after awhile--like after I started sweating. Is that a factor? Girls talking about me. I actually called one of them on the carpet and it was amazing: her whole facial expression changed and she darn-near cried. She says, \"I\'m gonna cry.\" I said, \"Me, too.\" Then the other girl said, \"M\'am, what did we do wrong? Tell us,\" with what looked like a sincere face. I said \"Like I don\'t know you\'re treating me differently than other people and talking about me when I\'m right here.\" For instance, another mom had just walked into the babysitting area where we were and their whole demeanor was different than toward me. As I left I said, \"Now laugh after I go.\"

I know it was the \'mones, not them, but I\'m hoping that if I don\'t use them, this attitude doesn\'t keep up. How the heck did I OD on 1 drop PI/w and 1-1/2\" PCC? Is it cumulative? Does sweating matter?

BTW, my PPA has a red label and just smells alcoholish and lightly scented to me. And it\'s hard to adjust drops with that since it has a W-I-D-E opening. One drop gives you lots of dabs!

frenchie
05-09-2003, 10:27 PM
hi Sassyblonde,

\"Then in at lunchtime, I continued to experiment and used 1 drop PI/w and 1-1/2\" copulin, per FTB\'s recommendation--she says at her office the women are very friendly w/that combo\"
The quantity you used is not too much, it\'s OK. I have also noticed (as FTR did) that guys are especially nice with me - I\'m a lesbian so I\'m not interested... but I do like guys as friends. But I\'ve never noticed the reaction you describe from other women : they are nice too, friendly and cool.
Pheros have an effect on the wearer : when using PIw + copulins I feel sooo relaxed (and more ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif)... way too much for an everyday use ! Maybe you could compare : how you (and not the others) feel/behave with/without pheros. You may thus experiment more \'easily\'.

There may be also a reaction with your skin or/and sweat. Why not try put them on clothing (eg tshirt collar) ? that\'s what most the manufacturers recommend. Just put very little on your wrist to test the stuff from time to time.

If you think one drop of PIw is too much, maybe you can use a syringe and get a drop from the needle - it\'s a 2-3 times smaller than from the bottle.

my 2 french cents /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Phantom
05-10-2003, 05:15 AM
Try PI/w without the PCC, I read somewhere that couplins make girls b*tchy.

Enticing
05-10-2003, 05:17 AM
I\'ve been reading this column with interest, and confusion. I would guess that Sassy is just having some unexpected reactions with PPA and maybe it\'s not the -mone for her. (not that ALL mones should scare ya...)

I haven\'t been able to have any of the same reactions using PCC that some of you talk about, it makes me sleepy, morose and weepy. If I could figure out how to apply it from a roll top bottle on something other than my skin, I\'d probably test it again. But it could be, there\'s just something different about my chemistry that doesn\'t jive with PCC, and PPA doesn\'t jive for Sassy. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

SassyBlonde
05-11-2003, 01:49 PM
Okay, haven\'t worn anything for two days and women are still giving *bad* vibes; not so with men.

So I went on the net to research some things and discovered that Wellbutrin, which I take, can cause you to give off an odor. Maybe there\'s something there? Caffeine, too, and I\'ve had coffee in the a.m. for the last four days with the conference and all. In addition, last Monday I just started taking a hormone with testosterone in it. This could\'ve put me into a major OD. What do you chemists think? Briela?

Phantom
05-11-2003, 02:04 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Okay, haven\'t worn anything for two days and women are still giving *bad* vibes; not so with men.

So I went on the net to research some things and discovered that Wellbutrin, which I take, can cause you to give off an odor. Maybe there\'s something there? Caffeine, too, and I\'ve had coffee in the a.m. for the last four days with the conference and all. In addition, last Monday I just started taking a hormone with testosterone in it. This could\'ve put me into a major OD. What do you chemists think? Briela?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> You must be jumping off the walls drinking coffe with Wellbutrin, did\'nt your doctor tell you that was a no-no? oh yea, why would you be taking a hormone with testosterone in it when your female? Are\'nt you afraid of masculinization? Also wellbutrin has been known to elavate level\'s of anxiety, maybe thats why your feeling so paranoid.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 02:17 PM
I\'m not a chemist, I just play one on tv ...

Honestly, I think you probably should not wear pheromones. There are a few people who maybe shouldn\'t, and the more you write, the more I think you may be one of those few. They are not enhancing your life and they seem to be bringing out stuff that\'s maybe better left alone.

My 2 cents.

Phantom
05-11-2003, 02:20 PM
lol, return all your mone\'s to Bruce, get a refund and buy a new outfit and sexy shoes (guys love that) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 02:24 PM
That\'s really not bad advice at all.

metroman
05-11-2003, 02:48 PM
I think you\'re all jumping to the conclusion that sassy blonde is incompatibile with mones too fast. I myself OD very easily. Last week I OD\'d with a mix of APC &amp; TE at work which was no fun. I was only wearing 2 dabs but the day before I had about 4 dabs on. I definetly find it to be cumulative. I stopped using mones completely and it took about four days before I felt they were completely dissipated and people weren\'t reacting to them anymore. I think you should stop wearing them for about a week or until you feel they\'re is no more effect from them &amp; then reintroduce them but at much lower levels. Try experimenting to find the level you\'re comfortable with wearing in situations where you dont have a big time commitment. My favorite experimenting ground is a store, if you dont like the reactions you\'re getting you can just leave.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-11-2003, 02:59 PM
She\'s having sort of Triall reactions. Nobody else has reported ever the kind of stuff she\'s talking about from other women. It\'s a little strange.

I don\'t think pheromones are good for her. I\'m not jumping to conclusions. I read her posts carefully.

That\'s my story and I\'m sticking to it. I\'m not here to sell pheromones so I don\'t get anything out of it if she wears them or not. I think it\'s better if she doesn\'t. They are not making HER feel good.

metroman
05-11-2003, 03:29 PM
I defer to you FTR, you\'re a woman &amp; are probably more in tune with what Sassy is saying. What are Triall reactions? I\'m certainly not trying to sell anything either. But at the same time I hate to see someone miss out on the fun &amp; social advantages someone can have while wearing mones because the wrong approach was used. If Sassy feels the downside risk outweighs any benefits from having positive experience I agree wholeheartedly she should stop at once.

monesrule
05-11-2003, 08:14 PM
what about realm? didn\'t 4luv have success with that? You could probably jsut exchange the stuff?

frenchie
05-11-2003, 10:15 PM
Sassyblonde,
why take so many products at the same time ?? Wellbutrin, caffeine (well, yoou can\'t escape it at breakfast...) and testosterone. That\'s way too much.
I agree with FTR : stop the pheros for a while. Or test the stuffs you\'re taking one by one... if you really need them.
BTW you didn\'t tell us your age and what you\'re looking for - it would help us help you.

my 2 cents /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
05-12-2003, 03:16 AM
Those are some serious Triall reactions. That was what I thought of as soon as I read the original post. I feel the same way FTR does in this situation. Not everybody should wear mones.

Mtnjim
05-14-2003, 11:22 AM
\"She\'s having sort of Triall reactions.\"

That thread came to mind almost immediately too!!