PDA

View Full Version : mones not working anymore!

dexxl
05-08-2003, 06:10 PM
when i got mones the first time, i notice changes of how people are towards me.

for the past week and this week, mones haven\'t put on anything, i\'ve even put extra nol on and still nothing,
now i OD on none and also nothing! like not even a little bit, absolutely nothing!

oh and while we\'re here, winter is coming. should i put different concentrations on during different seasons?

that\'s of course assuming that mones actually start working again?

Bruce
05-08-2003, 06:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
when i got mones the first time, i notice changes of how people are towards me.

for the past week and this week, mones haven\'t put on anything, i\'ve even put extra nol on and still nothing,
now i OD on none and also nothing! like not even a little bit, absolutely nothing!

oh and while we\'re here, winter is coming. should i put different concentrations on during different seasons?

that\'s of course assuming that mones actually start working again?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

A lot of folks aren\'t going to agree with me on this, but I really think it is good to cycle off the mones and let your body reset. Initially, this isn\'t so much an issue for the effects on those around you; more on the effects on your own mood. Try taking several days off mones altogether.

Bruce

Skyy
05-08-2003, 06:14 PM
What do you have and how much are you applying? If they worked before I don\'t really see why they wouldnt now. At the same time it could be just the people your around.

Phantom
05-08-2003, 06:19 PM
A lot of folks aren\'t going to agree with me on this, but I really think it is good to cycle off the mones and let your body reset. Initially, this isn\'t so much an issue for the effects on those around you; more on the effects on your own mood. Try taking several days off mones altogether.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> I was thinking the same thing, and when you start again try using minimalist amounts.

MOBLEYC57
05-08-2003, 06:24 PM
\"Try taking several days off mones altogether.\"

Annnnnd bathe during your bath/shower real good. It takes 3 GOOD washes per bath/shower to clean yeeself up real good. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Annnnd don\'t forget to wash behind ya ears! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 07:39 PM
This sounds like a classic case of the \"Tallmacky Pheromone Theory of indifference OD\" I am yet to write the post on this but it seems there is a pretty large buildup not only that but people are not getting the sexual/friendly vibe off of you when you are around instead they just feel that their enviroment is giving them this feeling, pheromones in my opinion are very strong possibly too strong when something is getting to 200x times the concentration I can see why things get a bit different.

Try this take a good shower in the morning and put on some fresh clothes, I am guessing the reactions will be much more significant and obvious.

Skyy
05-08-2003, 07:55 PM
Wasnt it a high proof vodka or everclear that helped remove the mones from clothing? Couldn\'t we use it before and after we shower to help get the mones off?

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 08:01 PM
yeah, I was just guiding him in the direction of lowering his phero amount, to a reasonable and human level.

dexxl
05-09-2003, 03:28 AM
sooo, okay let me get this straight.
mones take 3 showers to wash off?
i\'ve always had the impression that the mones wear off
during the day like any colonge does.
so what this means is that i\'ve actually OD a long time ago
unintentionally without actually knowing?

dexxl
05-09-2003, 03:30 AM

Bruce

hell, if bruce says i should cycle. than dammit i\'m gonna cycle! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-09-2003, 04:25 AM
They do but the amounts you are putting on are inhumanly high, Do you know what I mean?

EXIT63
05-09-2003, 05:13 AM
Wasnt it a high proof vodka or everclear that helped remove the mones from clothing? Couldn\'t we use it before and after we shower to help get the mones off

We could....but then we\'d never get anything done.

EXIT63
05-09-2003, 05:14 AM
Then we\'d fo around stinkin like drunks!

Skyy
05-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Wasnt it a high proof vodka or everclear that helped remove the mones from clothing? Couldn\'t we use it before and after we shower to help get the mones off

We could....but then we\'d never get anything done.

Actually I came home last night and got a towel and used 151 on my wrists/neck and ears. did so again before i showered and then scrubbd with soap. There is NO WAY of knowing for sure that I got them all off but I feel a lot better now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif