PDA

View Full Version : Mini atomizers - FREE!

Whiffy
05-08-2003, 05:48 PM
For all you mixers out there who like to take small amounts along on their adventures (clubs, shopping, etc.) look for Nautica Competition samples at department stores. Just ask the cologne counter for some. They usually give em up if you act like you\'re seriously shopping for some scents.

These atomizers are great for mixing small batches, and they don\'t leak or break. Hell, leave some of the cologne in there if you just wanna add a few drops of -none.

Dammit, why\'d I let my secret out?! You guys owe me! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Skyy
05-08-2003, 06:03 PM
Looks like i\'ll be at the mall tomorrow =P

pelotudo
05-10-2003, 09:17 PM
Whiffy,

Where in Orlando did you pick these up? I\'ll be over at West Oaks or Altamonte tomorrow and could grab some.

-Jon

Skyy
05-12-2003, 08:32 PM
Ok ive managed to collect 6 /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Now give me suggestions on what to do with them

pelotudo
05-12-2003, 08:59 PM
I\'ve got some ideas, but the best one would be to send them all to me. I\'ll PM you the address, so I don\'t have to go to the mall and get them myself :P

Enticing
05-13-2003, 02:44 AM
In the travel section of CVS pharmacy, (actually in mine it was near the hair accessories, not the travel sized toiletries) I found 2 oz refillable plastic bottles for both lotions and sprays. I got 2 of each for about $4 altogether, so now I can play mad scientist, too. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif