PDA

View Full Version : I love PI/m and NPA/m

Skyy
05-08-2003, 12:59 PM
When ever i combine the two I feel so godlike. I feel I can do anything. I feel no one can touch me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif And here I am sitting ar work with no mones on /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif I feel pathetic!

Enticing
05-08-2003, 05:32 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif I had a pretty great day this week wearing NPA/w and PI/w as well! It must be a good combo. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-08-2003, 05:37 PM
R\'right you two! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif How are you mixing PI & NPA? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif Come on! Share the wealth! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Enticing
05-08-2003, 05:43 PM
Assumng your question was sincere, mine was a mistake. I thought I had grabbed the NPA bottle and dabbed it under each ear. When I didn\'t get the \'magic marker\' smell (you call it cat piss), I saw that I had mistakenly grabbed the PI bottle. I let it dry and figured, what the heck, I will put on NPA too and then after that dried, my scented lotion. Mostly on my neck, and a little on the forearms. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

How ya doing, Mobes? You\'ve been sort of quiet... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

MOBLEYC57
05-08-2003, 05:49 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Assumng your question was sincere, mine was a mistake. I thought I had grabbed the NPA bottle and dabbed it under each ear. When I didn\'t get the \'magic marker\' smell (you call it cat piss), I saw that I has the PI bottle. I let it dry and figured, what the heck, I will put on NPA too and then after that dried, my scented lotion. Mostly on my neck, and a little on the forearms. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

How ya doing, Mobes? You\'ve been sort of quiet... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Sincere am I. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif Soooooo....two dabs NPA and two dabs PI, eh? Cool! Me be fine tanks fa askin! Annnd yeeself...how\'s the world treatinya? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Me!!? Quiet!? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif That\'s a negative ghost rider!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Never! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif