PDA

View Full Version : Question about pheromax.

SOLID369
05-08-2003, 11:18 AM
Has anyone used Pheromax. I don\'t see any one on the forum mentioning it. Well if it isn\'t good I\'d probably get the key chain version. So I could put my own mix in it and keep it with me at all times. Does anyone know where to get a key chain atomizer?

fizzymcgee
05-08-2003, 01:10 PM
hey, i dunno if you ordered pheromax yet, but i just wanted to say that the full version is a WAY better deal! Why spend $30 on something when you can spend twice as much and get 7 times the amount of mones? I almost ordered that but then decided if i was going to get pheromax I would wait till i can shell out a bit more money. Based on the contents I would imagine it\'s a good product, but of course I wouldn\'t know for sure since I haven\'t tried it. If you do order it please post your results because I too was trying to find more info about it.

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 01:14 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Has anyone used Pheromax. I don\'t see any one on the forum mentioning it. Well if it isn\'t good I\'d probably get the key chain version. So I could put my own mix in it and keep it with me at all times. Does anyone know where to get a key chain atomizer?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I made a post and a hit report on PX awhile back it\'s here. (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=UBB5&amp;Number=59253&amp;Forum=UB B5&amp;Words=pheromax%20results&amp;Match=Entire%20Phrase&amp; Searchpage=0&amp;Limit=25&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=59253&amp;Sear ch=true#Post59253\") I liked PX alot I got my first DIHL on PX its ratio is great, I used the keychain atomizer by the way I had major leakage with that damn thing which is covered in my report. Even after I used all my px I used the atomizer again and it leaked on me. I am not sure if this is still a problem you would probably have to PM Bruce. If you want a nice atomizer you can reopen a PE atomizer which is pretty nice to use. Fizz is right go for the full sized version.

SOLID369
05-08-2003, 01:32 PM
THANKS TALLMACKY for your info. Well maybe if i find an error on this site, I could get a free key-chain. [bad word] I read your profile. You got the perfect STATS why would you need pheromones. Well thank you for all the information you share with us all.

Whitehall
05-08-2003, 01:38 PM
I\'ve been through two keychains - never did get that resolved. While the little sprayers looked cool they did leak. I finally bought the big sprayer which has worked flawlessly.

The contents are a fine product. It\'s clean and a good mix of none and nol.

However, I do miss NPA; Pheromax for social and business applications; NPA for when on the hunt.

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 08:00 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
THANKS TALLMACKY for your info. Well maybe if i find an error on this site, I could get a free key-chain. [bad word] I read your profile. You got the perfect STATS why would you need pheromones. Well thank you for all the information you share with us all.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Phero\'s bring things to a new height no matter what you look like, plus they are very fun, if you are contemplating what your first buy will be you can pm or maybe others for personal responses, if you are going for sexual hits don\'t rule out NPA/TE, or semi sexual social AE/m A good and easy combo would be NPAorTE plus SOE.

I wish you luck and thanks.