PDA

View Full Version : My stinky atomizer

xxxPantero
05-08-2003, 10:58 AM
Ever since my first order of pheros, the damned SPMO has made my atomizer REEK! I had mixed it with The Edge, and it just smelt like \"Off!\" Bug Spray, and believe me, it did make females of all species go away... TE might be good for some people, but SPMO SUCKS!

Anyway, it\'s been months now, and I still haven\'t managed to get that damn scent to fade or wash off! Any tips, experts?

fizzymcgee
05-08-2003, 01:12 PM
have you tried acetone (nail polish remover)?

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 01:25 PM
I put my atomizer in boiling water, but I think it may have loosen the metal a bit on it and kinda ruined it awwwell I hated that atomizer anyway.

CptKipling
05-08-2003, 01:26 PM
I left mine to soak in neat shower gel, that got the smell out.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 04:07 PM
Soak it in baking soda/water?

Phantom
05-08-2003, 04:10 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Soak it in baking soda/water?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> i\'ll probably do the same since my atomizer\'s are SPMO soaked since my newbie days /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Phantom
05-08-2003, 04:27 PM
I just cleaned one out, it worked out perfect /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif. I put some baking soda in the vial using a peice of paper as a funnel, then I added a cap full of vinegar and twirled it around while it was bubbling. I rinsed it out, squeezed some liquid anti-bacterial soap in there added some water, shaked, then I put on the sprayer, spayed some sprays of the water/soap mixture (to clean out the atomizer) then I rinsed the vial, filled it with water, sprayed again with the sprayer (to rinse out the spray) and now the scent is completely gone, thanks FTR /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif .

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 04:28 PM
Oh, good, so glad that helped!