PDA

View Full Version : People who have used -rone (at all)

CptKipling
05-08-2003, 06:41 AM
What was the total amount that you favoured applying?

If you used it in conjunction with other compounds, please provide the information on the ratios aswell.

monesrule
05-08-2003, 06:48 AM
if people are very space-conscious in sweden -- \"don\'t get in my space, keep your distance, i\'ll keep mine\"

the rone, which i think is like a territioral phermone \"this is my territory, my space\" may cause these people to subsconsiously believe that their on your turf, even if you approach them, and therefore roles are reversed, and they have to act as nice and polite as a \"visitor\" would have to in that country.

DrSmellThis
05-08-2003, 07:22 AM
no more than 1 drop CS. Less works too.

Alquimista
05-08-2003, 07:47 AM
\"Don\'t use Rone as any more than 10% of your total phero mix, so if I were maxxing the N&L to a total of .05mg, I probably wouldn\'t want more than @.005mg of Rone in that application.\" An advice that Oscae gave me a couple of months ago. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

CptKipling
05-08-2003, 11:20 AM
Ok thanks guys.

Doc, what would be your optimum dose?

Al, do you have the chem set? If so, can you provide me with some of your favourite mixes? And say what they do (strong sexual reactions, respect, or just a socially \"fun\" mix).

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 11:24 AM
You said \"people\" so I\'m jumping in - rone completely jinxed a good batch of Touch Me Then Try To Leave body lotion I\'d put cops and -nol in. It was a very magnetic mix - until I put in some Virtual Sweetie that Oscar sent me (sort of like unscented SOE). I swear it turned me invisible. Not a bad reaction, just nothing. Really like I wasn\'t even there.

For what it\'s worth.

I don\'t know if that means it doesn\'t work well for women or what, exactly - maybe just doesn\'t work well for me. But it sure queered that mix.

CptKipling
05-08-2003, 11:45 AM
I dont think its meant to be used by women, but then i could be wrong.

What I dont understand is why people who use CS -rone say it messes mixes up, but its works fine in AE and SOE. Maybe its the CS -rone? I suspect that there is something up with the CS -none (i bet you lot would get very different reactions with a sample of PI\'s -none), so maybe its different somehow.

Dont tell me it cant be different, -rone is -rone, yada yada, I\'m just tossing ideas around.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 12:09 PM
I think you\'re right, actually. It really does seem to signal \"MALE HERE.\"

Maybe they\'re using too much? The CS-rone mixes I\'ve been given are really very nice. I can\'t wear them, but they were given to me just so I could enjoy smelling them, not for me to wear.

CptKipling
05-08-2003, 04:40 PM
Well if you like smelling them then the mixes must be on the money, and actually i can remember you saying that it had a calming affect, am i right? That\'s the -rone.

I want to figure this out without buying the chemset, but maybe i\'ll have to.

To avoid that, i need to compile lots of mixes and work out the prefered dose, and/or ratio of doses with other compounds, an epic task i know, but hopefully worth it.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 04:48 PM
I swear to you, smelling -rone makes me really feel my dad or some other male I completely trust is in the house. To me it has a very strong presence of stable male. I like it a lot. I put it on my pillowcase, or sometimes on the collar of my robe.

CptKipling
05-08-2003, 04:55 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
smelling -rone makes me really feel my dad or some other male I completely trust is in the house. To me it has a very strong presence of stable male.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Now thats a definition! Thanks FTR! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
05-08-2003, 05:06 PM
I\'d just make it less than the other major mones, although I don\'t always even do that. I\'d still use the Fibonacci sequence if I was trying to make exact ratios, which I don\'t do these days because I apply separately in layers to different parts of the body rather than mix. You\'d have to calculate and predilute everything individually at different strengths to combine approaches, and so far I\'m too lazy. A safe bet is to dilute CS -rone in half to make it easier to work with. I do know that adding no more than 1 drop CS rone improves things, but I do not know how much for different amounts.

Also I think it\'s important to think of absolute amounts too. There will be an amount of each chemical that creates an effective, natural effect on the average, for a person\'s body.

Alquimista
05-08-2003, 08:28 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Al, do you have the chem set? If so, can you provide me with some of your favourite mixes? And say what they do (strong sexual reactions, respect, or just a socially \"fun\" mix).

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

CK, I don\'t consider myself yet a pro so I did buy yet the chem set. I guess I still need a lot of street work, reading, and probably within 6 to 12 months I will buy it.
Well, the mix that works so far wonders for me is 3 drops AE + 1/4 SOE gel (I got the Teddy Bear Effect with it!), and a only drop of PI mixed with my body lotion (same amount) and applyed to face (with this one girls get dominated by me in seconds as well my buddies kiss my ass!!!). /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
And it is with great pleasure that I tell you that this days I am a student (follower) of your \"mix vaults\" - so far I agree with everything there stated. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Bubu
05-09-2003, 05:23 AM
Just testing mix, but in strange Swedesh environment, it seems to be working BECAUSE of -rone.

-nol0,21mg/ml + -none0,013mg/ml + -rone0,02mg/ml mix

0,2 ml per application.

But, pure -none/-nol in the same proportions does not works so well.

But, again, just testing this one

Wacher, I promise You to try Your MIX#1.
Well, I was not droping, right nw I try to research on this mix, so I do measure it with syringe.
One application is 0.2ml, originally diluted with glycol x2, so actual mix per application is 0.1ml(AE+SOE+PIw mix).
That would give 2 drops?
Application point is: forehead, behind the ears, jaw line.
Working time in 25 deg.Celsius about 4-5 hours, then -nol starting to go off balance (-nol to -none conversion).