PDA

View Full Version : 2 first days using pheromones!

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-08-2003, 05:04 AM
First of all, let me say that I am waiting for my newbie pack and the AE/m. I have already received the dynamic duo for man (NPA + APC), which I have used twice.

I am 20 years old, kinda short (1,65) because of the gymnastic, but with a very developed muscle body. I would rate myself as a 7 (from 1 to 10). I’m Portuguese.

In the first day I used this combo (3 dabs of NPA and about 8 dabs of APC), I went to the gym. When I got there, I noticed 3 girls were looking at me (well, one should be almost 30 years old and this one works at the gym, she’s the receptionist and asked me if I could offer her a piece of the cake I was eating). Anyway, I noticed some looks from girls, but honestly, I don’t know if they are due to the pheromones (seemed normal to me). One guy that I didn’t know asked me if he could train with me (if any of u use to go to the gym, u must know that when u train alone u have less motivation). Well, that doesn’t usually happen in the gym (I have been training there for the last 7 / 8 months) so I suppose the mones were making me more reliable and respected (well, but it could well be a coincidence).

In the second day (yesterday), I used 4 (maybe 5) dabs of NPA, about 12 dabs of APC and a little more than half of one SoE gel pack (in my wrists). I put the NPA dabs behind each ear, in my throat, in the upper part of my chest (behind my t-shirt) and in my chin. I put the APC in the same places where I put the NPA.

First, I know I put too much NPA so I was probably ODing at the beginning (or at the borderline OD). ANYWAY IF ANYONE CAN TELL ME THIS I WOULD APPRECIATE.

I left my house and walked about 200 m to a friend’s house to get my ride. When I got here, a friend of mine (the one who was gonna give me the ride) was sitting in the couch and when I got about 3 m from him, he told me something like this “how… that’s too much colone, what the hell is that?” (it’s hard to pass to English what we said, but I think he wanted to say that). I said someone gave me a new colone and I was testing it, but I could sense a strange smell (I know what u mean with cat piss smell, I could smell it, but as I also had the APC and the SoE gel, the smell shouldn’t be as intense as it could be).

My friend did some other comments about the intense colone. After 5 minutes, his gfriend (we were at her place) appears in the living room and I noticed a strange look from her when she got about 3 m from me. Later I asked her if I stunk, she put her nose close to my neck and said I didn\'t, that it was a normal smell (\"You smell like a man, do not worry about the smell\").

I then went back home because I had forgotten something and in the way home, I passed twice by a girl and I noticed she looked at me the 2 times.

Anyway, I got to the outdoor party I was going to and the only think I have to report is that some ppl were perhaps a bit more friendlier than usual. I noticed that specially in two girls of my class. I was wearing a t-shirt, I was the only there that seemed not to feel cold and I told these two “I never feel cold, don’t know why” and one of them said something like “yeah… you are hot” (using Portuguese, this seemed stronger duo to the words chosen). Besides that, I didn’t notice anything different from usual (it’s hard to see if girls were looking at me, since there was lots of ppl and it was outdoor).

I will have to use this some more times to test it, it’s too damn early too take any conclusion (I sure hope my AE gets fast to me, I have been waiting for it for almost 3 weeks).

If anyone of u could give me some advices, I would be thankful. I really didn’t know if other ppl could smell the “cat piss smell”. I think I used too much NPA, don’t u agree? What are your suggestions?

EXIT63
05-08-2003, 06:01 AM
Go lighter on the NPA. It\'s strong stuff.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-08-2003, 06:04 AM
yeah... I will only use 2 dabs next time.

I forgot to say that, because of the big dose of NPA I used, when I got to the outdoor party and to the concert, I believe it was happening something like what u usually call the \"circle hook up\" or whatever... I can\'t remember how u call it! But once again, it could be my imagination.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-08-2003, 06:06 AM
Also, let me say that I can still feel the NPA smell. I don\'t know if it is still working, but sometimes its smell gets to my nose... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Enticing
05-08-2003, 06:47 AM
These sound like pretty normal reactions to phero use, where you notice people are acting differently, and you\'re not sure, but yeah I think those are phero effects! That\'s definitely too much NPA. Don\'t you want to cover it with a cover scent? Maybe Axe body spray or something light that you have where you are?

Keep it up. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Have you got any pics of yourself in gymnasium clothes? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-08-2003, 06:53 AM
Well, I used APC because it\'s oil based so it is supposed to last enough time, I think. I really don\'t know if those reactions were due to the mones, it\'s hard to say. I´ll keep testing /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Do u think I should mix the APC and the NPA in the roll up bottle?

No, I haven\'t got any pics of mine like that. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Enticing
05-08-2003, 07:04 AM
I\'m sorry, I don\'t know much about the APC, it has a scent? Usually, no, do not mix the pheros together like that, not unless you mix really tiny amounts to test it. Get a good quality cologne and use it to cover the NPA, though.

Sorry about the no pics. I just have a weakness for athletes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Alquimista
05-08-2003, 07:36 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Sorry about the no pics. I just have a weakness for athletes! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Are you a girl or a man??? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

TBONTB, Cuidado irmao, este gajo vai te limpar!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Enticing
05-08-2003, 07:41 AM
Are you a girl or a man???

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Uh, Niether. 100% red blooded all american woman. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-08-2003, 07:45 AM
LOOLL /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

obrigado pelo aviso de qq forma, irmao /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Alquimista
05-08-2003, 07:51 AM
TBONTB,
From your story, it seems that mones work really really good in Portugal. So today I will reinforce my arsenal by buying SOE, APC, PPAw, because within 3 weeks I will be in Portugal and it seems to me a good place to practice. Also I will take my arsenal to see how it works in Africa - over there will be super-interesting because normally the weather makes all smells become stronger than normal. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

monesrule
05-08-2003, 07:54 AM
aren\'t u afraid customs offcials will think it is some bioligical/chemical stuff for terrorism?

Alquimista
05-08-2003, 07:57 AM
I will put it with my perfumes. Because the bottles are small I will say that are perfumes. I went to Africa last january with the Newbie Set and nothing happened to me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

pelotudo
05-08-2003, 09:22 AM
Good stuff. I\'m testing too to see what the effects are, and think I might try NPA/APC again. Keep us updated.

-Jon

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-08-2003, 11:11 AM
Alquimista, it\'s too early to say that mones are working, since I really don\'t know if the reactions I had were due to the mones or just normal reactions I would get even without mones. I didn\'t have any important hit, something that could make me think \"yes, already working\". The girl that said \"yeah... you are hot\" had already told me that once... I don\'t really know how serious she was. So, I have to test much more times.

I think AE will work very well. Still waiting for it.

Phantom
05-08-2003, 11:17 AM
In the second day (yesterday), I used 4 (maybe 5) dabs of NPA, about 12 dabs of APC

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> Thats too much fragrance (even for me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif) try to stay in the 4-6 dab range.

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 01:07 PM
Hey ToBe I hope you get some AE so maybe you can try what Is suggested in the pm, though I have to admit I was off with the NPA I heard you were going to a outdoor party and it was to be cold so I thought hey why not up the NPA a bit. Though you may have seen signs of the social hookup theory I am not sure if that is what was going on \"could be\". Good luck and maybe one dab on your forehead is a good way to test it out. PS look for those farther away stares and hits from girls I have been getting some lately.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-08-2003, 01:13 PM
The problem is that when I get looks from girls, it\'s hard for me to say if that happens because of the mones. Today, for example, a girl in the gym looked several times to me, like if she was interested. I was wearing two dabs of NPA. But it was not the first time that this girl showed this kind of reaction towards me... Maybe it was more intense today, once more, it\'s hard to say. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 01:18 PM
You\'re right ToBe I know how you feel you need a very distinctive, something that you can totally say, \"see they are working\". When you get your first DIHL or a past bitch and mean girl is somehow acting very nice or any of the other thousands of signs I am sure you will become a believer. As of now I hope you stay a bit of a skeptic it gives you a better view of what is going on and makes it all the better when you realize it works.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-08-2003, 01:37 PM
Thanks for everything tallmacky /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Alquimista
05-08-2003, 08:36 PM
TBONTB,
I guess that to believe in mones you just two things: 1)DIHL, or 2)TBE (the teddy bear effect).
For the DIHL, because you are of my age and we have the same culture I suggest you 1 drop of PI applyed on face, but well covered! For the TBE, I suggest you 3 drops AE + 1/4 SOE gel.
Last week I was with the 1 drop PI and I got a DIHL from a girl from Belgium that I just met. Today I met here again on my college, after 5 minutes of talk I got her phone number, and tomorrow we are clubbin! My buddies were jeaulous at me how fast I got the phone number /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

P.S: dude, we just join our force when I arrive in Portugal! I learned a lot of nasty stuff about girl here in Cali! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif