PDA

View Full Version : Jaguara

elvido
05-08-2003, 04:14 AM
Has anyone tried this? It\'s a aphrodisiac for women containing:
Chuchuhuasi, Catuaba, Maca, Suma, Abuta , Damiana, Sarsaparilla.

For those who have, do you have to take it on a regular basis? Is there a build up period? Or can one just take it a little before sex.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 04:47 AM
Chu Chu Huasi ???

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-08-2003, 04:51 AM
Cat U Aba

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Xehupatl
05-08-2003, 06:17 AM
Cool I know a strong aphrodisiac that works with any women here in the western world that sounds just like it it\'S called JAGUAR

elvido
05-09-2003, 01:08 AM
Xehu, it seems to be the same stuff. Do you know the answers to the questions I made? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Andy
05-09-2003, 04:45 AM
I think he was talking about the car .....

elvido
05-09-2003, 04:48 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Xehupatl
05-09-2003, 08:46 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif