PDA

View Full Version : T Bruce :A Q about Xcite wipes

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:07 AM
Bruce
I really would like to know what the Xcite Wipes really contain (in terms of pheros)
I already asked this on the old forum coz I considered getting some and someone -can´t remember who- said that it´s actually Pheromol Factor ( at least I think it was that one).
Is this correct?And if not can you tell,please,please?

CJ

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:08 AM
xcite wipes are made by kiotech, dr dodd\'s company that also makes pheromol factor. these two products used to contain the same chemical recipe. recently the xcite wipes have changed the scent a little, and they\'ve also decided to stop making the pheromol factor bottles, which is a shame because those are great. last i knew kiotech wasnt releasing the exact contents of its products, but there\'s speculation that PF/Xcite contains androstenol since dodd was a discoveror of that, and probably also contains androstenone, but i dont know for sure.

**DONOTDELETE**
Hello,
To tell you the truth, I really don\'t know what the pheros are myself. I\'m really not in on the secret. Several chemists representing competing companies have said that they tested the wipes and found them overall low in androstenone, but I am not sure how much weight to give that. The wipes\' manufacturer, Kiotech has said that the wipes have the same pheromone forumla as the bottled Pheromol Factor, but that is all they would say.
What I do know for sure is that Dr. Dodd is very highly esteemed in the pheromone science world. Here in Japan the name Kiotech is known for their work with industrial pheromone fishing lures, and they are working on some kind of aroma therapy generating machine with implications in the medical world. They are no adult toy scam makers by any stretch. Furthermore, low-androstenone or not, they never seem to fail to please. Pheromol Factor is most definitely the number one *least* returned product we carry, and the wipes probably number two, but hard to compare to a bottled product. I think I heard Matt once say, if he were on a deserted island and could only take one product it would be PF. Well, PF and the X wipes, don\'t have the most rabid fans like the big guys PI, Andro, AE etc etc have, but they just don\'t seem to leave anyone completely disappointed either and you can\'t say that about the leading sellers. So, maybe the X wipes/PF are a good place to start and maybe a good last shot at pheros too.

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
Pheromol Factor is a cologne, is this right? In that case what does it smell like ? Is it a bit like Attraction( sandlewoody) or like a known colgne like ck?

Also is it the same fragrance for both, men and womens?
CJ

-----
CJ