PDA

View Full Version : Asian Men

4luv
05-07-2003, 05:07 PM
I\'ve read posts from men that say that certain phermones seem to attract Asian women more than others. Has anyone noticed any phermone products that seem to attract Asian men?

monesrule
05-07-2003, 05:21 PM
i\'d go heavier on the nol and less cops

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 05:24 PM
For a woman to attract an Asian man, you say more -nol, less cops?

Interesting. Why is that?

monesrule
05-07-2003, 05:27 PM
well, it just seems like asian men are more likely to be reserved, need more reassurance like \"come over here i won\'t bite i am sweet\"

nol, sends a \"nice\" message. COPs get a man horney, but too much could make a reserved man threatened by your sexuality the same way a shy guy can\'t handle a sexy dressed woman.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 05:29 PM
Interesting! Makes sense.

4luv
05-07-2003, 05:34 PM
In this case, it\'s a guy I used to date that thinks the \"spark\" is gone. Maybe more cops would be better?

monesrule
05-07-2003, 05:36 PM
oh well that is a different story. cops and none to increase his sexual arousal.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 05:39 PM
Yes, cops and none - and a makeover. The illusion of variety - be somebody different. If it\'s not too far a stretch, y\'know? Change up some, change your style ... they seem to need a lot of visual stimulation.

Oh - also, this has worked for me - introduce a rival. That will often get their attention re-focused for a little bit.

Good luck to you.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 05:43 PM
and then get him to let you finger him in his behind and threaten to tell everyone if he leaves u.

Even better would be if you can get him to suck a dildo or let you f-ck him with one. Then you can get a ring and the white picket fence

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 05:47 PM
That was helpful, monesrule.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 05:49 PM
your puncuation (particuarly use of commas) ain\'t bad either

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 05:51 PM
Let\'s hope it makes up for the fact that your spelling is generally atrocious.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 05:53 PM
and i am a writer by profession!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 05:54 PM
That\'s truly sad. A writer of what?

monesrule
05-07-2003, 05:56 PM
sports writer

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 05:57 PM
ah

monesrule
05-07-2003, 05:58 PM
as in .... \"that explains it\"

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 06:00 PM
Oh, no, not at all.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 06:04 PM
once gain, good use of commas and punctuation

so much for a thread about asian men!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 06:07 PM
Monesrule, I taught high school English.

P.S. I\'m thinking about your up-the-butt/dildo advice, and it seems to me it would be best to get pics if you\'re going that route. What do you think?

Speaking of pics, where\'s that perv Bivonic been lately?

monesrule
05-07-2003, 06:17 PM
macking all of hoboken.

pics would be too difficult. just hide a video camera in a dark corner. Then if the marriage doesn\'t work out, she can keep the house and the dog. he can have the kids, of course.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 06:28 PM
You\'re in the wrong field. You should have been an attorney.

4luv
05-07-2003, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the advice. I lost 10 lbs. so far. Got a stylish haircut and changed my hair color and started wearing sexier clothes and shoes (instead of just going for comfort). I\'ve also been tanning and changed my make up. My friends say it\'s a total makeover - so we\'ll add in the mones and I\'ll report back with any results.

Any ideas on what to keep my eye out for to see if he\'s noticing when I first introduce the mones? I guess if he suddenly gets more talkative or brushes up against me (we work together - so it\'s not like he can be real obvious if it\'s effecting him.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 07:25 PM
More talkative, and just wanting to be near you, finding reasons to be in or close to your personal space. When I wear \'mones to work, my boss, who usually stops by for a minute with his coffee and talks to me a little in the morning, will linger up to 45 minutes and just keep finding things to chat about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Without mones, maybe 15 minutes. Also, with mones, he\'ll keep coming back by, even if he really has nothing to say. He\'ll stop at my ledge to tell me he\'s tired. It\'s just obvious that he\'s wanting to be near.

Like, if you ask something about the computer, rather than stand in front of you and explain it to you, when I wear pheromones, whoever I\'m asking the question of (guys) will come around behind me, leaning over me, almost touching, and take over the mouse in their right hand and have their left leaning on the back of my chair ... that\'s quite close ...

That sort of thing.

An occasional flower in a nice vase on your desk from, oh, a friend <smile> ...

or you wish you could stay but you\'ve got plans ... with friends...oh, just, you know, going out ... right, talk to you later ...

next day how did it go? oh, it was fine. what did you do? oh, you know, dancing, and ... just had some fun.

That maddenly vague thing has worked for me a couple of times.

4luv
05-07-2003, 07:40 PM
Awesome! You gave me a great idea. I\'ll be sure to ask for help on something with my computer and see if he comes over and leans over me or just gives me directions from across the room.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 07:43 PM
A single rose on your desk for him to notice out of the corner of his eye wouldn\'t hurt anything...

Enticing
05-08-2003, 06:40 AM
Oh man! (You guys are giving me good ideas!) Darn I forgot about that one. The whole \'say big strong man could you help me with this?\' thing. Man I always forget the femmy helpless ones. I got the \"other guy who wants me\" and vague weekend things covered... but I think I need to start asking for HELP. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

4luv
05-08-2003, 04:56 PM
I wore Realm today. Here\'s what I noticed. When I first walked in, he looked me up and down (he hasn\'t done that in a while). Then as I was working at my desk, I noticed out of the corner of my eye that he kept turning his chair towards me. Pretty soon, he had both feet up on his desk and was leaned back in his chair chatting with me. I was in and out of the office all day and we were never in the room more than a few minutes - but he continued to make eye contact whenever he spoke to me and was joking around and flirting by the end of the day. I can\'t wait to see the results after a few more exposures.

BTW, went shopping after work and the men working in the store were actually following me around, going overboard on being friendly and trying the help me out. In that particular store, I typically can\'t get anyone to help me.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 05:04 PM
Woo-hooo! 4luv

Go, girl!

Elana
05-09-2003, 05:17 AM
4luv- This is a guy that you used to date, but ended the relationship because he thought the spark was gone?

Girl.....you could have some fun with this. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif It\'s all in your hands. You need to show him the wild, sexy you.
Do you have an opportunity to get him alone, out of the work setting?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-09-2003, 05:42 AM
<ROARING with laughter>

Aw, sh!t. Listen to Elana. Take her advice and he\'ll feel a spark all right. Gotcher \"spark\" right heeeyah! Dude\'s hair will stand on end. We\'ll be calling him Sparky. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-09-2003, 05:43 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
&lt;ROARING with laughter&gt;

Aw, [bad word]. Listen to Elana. Take her advice and he\'ll feel a spark all right. Gotcher \"spark\" right heeeyah! Dude\'s hair will stand on end. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Is that a bad thing? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif