PDA

View Full Version : nHance Wipes

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:01 AM
Hello!
I could use some feedback on the nHance Wipes. I am in communication with the manufacturer and trying to negotiate some possible improvements before ordering a new batch. If you have used them... give me your honest opinion, please: results, fragrance, etc. How do they compare to the Xcite Wipes if you have tried them both?
Thanks,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:02 AM
Haven\'t noticed squat when using them. They also seemed to have dried out very fast, don\'t know if that\'s normal or not. I would like to give the excite wipes a try on my next order..

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:02 AM
I was convinced of the potency of xcite wipes in the free sample you gave me last time I ordered. Because it worked so nicely and I had only one drop, I figured you could wet the wipe once it dried and use it twice :P I got an nhance wipe and will see how it compares.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:03 AM
Hi there!
I like the Wipes very much, however, I liked the fragrance of the Xcite Wipes much more, when they were still fresh..I mean..a Wipe is to refresh..and thus the fragrance should be a FRESH one, as well..insofar I think they might add a fresh fragrance to the nhance wipes.
At least this is my opinion about it.
Cu,
Dirk

-----
Dirk

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:04 AM
nHance wipes need better packaging - they dry out too easily. The best packaging for wipes is those Kentucky Fried Chicken ones - never had a dry one. I\'ve put ehance in my pocket only to find that upon opening at 3 am in a club that they\'re bone dry. Since I\'m naturally a little dizzy at that hour and sweaty - I\'ll wipe it on my forehead and use my sweat as a solvent and hope for the best - and also carry it around like a napkin aroundd my cup. Don\'t notice any smell though - probably the surroundings and dryness of the wipe.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
nHance wipes need better packaging - they dry out too easily. The best packaging for wipes is those Kentucky Fried Chicken ones - never had a dry one. I\'ve put ehance in my pocket only to find that upon opening at 3 am in a club that they\'re bone dry. Since I\'m naturally a little dizzy at that hour and sweaty - I\'ll wipe it on my forehead and use my sweat as a solvent and hope for the best - and also carry it around like a napkin aroundd my cup. Don\'t notice any smell though - probably the surroundings and dryness of the wipe.

-----
Chemist .

**DONOTDELETE**
Hi All,

Just adding something to this to bring it up to the top again. Still negotiaing changes in the nHance wipes. If you have tried them and would like to share in the redesigning of the product, please let your voice be heard! What do you think of them.

Thanks,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:06 AM
Any chance the wipe manufacturers (Xcite or nHance) might consider a version with \'stealth\' packaging on the wipes themselves? In other words, nothing on the wipe package to indicate this is a pheromone product. Just a thought...because it would be great to get a couple dozen in a box, then throw the incriminating evidence away and feel completely comfortable leaving the wipes in the open. I, for one, haven\'t told any women I\'m wearing supplemental pheromones...and I\'d hate to get \"caught.\" LOL

DA

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:07 AM
i think that\'s a pretty good idea. they could put some sort of distinguishing mark on it, but nothing that screamed out.