PDA

View Full Version : What's the average age of the L-S forum member?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 01:34 PM
How old are you?
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION=\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/dopoll.php\"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME=\"pollname\" VALUE=\"1052339671FullTiltRedhead\">

Your age:
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"1\" />10-15 years old
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"2\" />16-20 years old
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"3\" />21-25 years old
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"4\" />26-30 years old
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"5\" />31-35 years old
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"6\" />36-40 years old
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"7\" />41-45 years old
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"8\" />46-50 years old
<input type=\"radio\" name=\"option\" value=\"9\" />Over 50
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE=\"Submit vote\" class=\"buttons\"></form>

franki
05-07-2003, 01:36 PM
You didn\'t even vote yet Renee..

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 01:37 PM
I know how old I am.

franki
05-07-2003, 01:37 PM
Yes, but when everyone votes, we could get an average number.

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 01:38 PM
Don\'t be concerned, or worried FTR. Don\'t fear the young bucks because we are all dieing right now too.

franki you little devil you ahhaha!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 01:39 PM
Then why don\'t you vote, Franki? Afraid we\'ll all find out you\'re just sweet sixteen?

franki
05-07-2003, 01:40 PM
I was the first one to vote.

pelotudo
05-07-2003, 01:42 PM
19 : /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 01:46 PM
Pelotudo, did you click up in the survey?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 01:57 PM
bump

Mtnjim
05-07-2003, 02:14 PM
Instead of \"over 50\" it could read \"older \'n\' dirt\".

(an over 50 old fart)

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 02:19 PM
It\'s quite a young crowd, so far.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 02:27 PM
some of the older members seemed to leave too, and some don\'t check as often. like wolfe

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 02:28 PM
And all the newbs are high school kids.

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 02:31 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
And all the newbs are high school kids.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

FTR don\'t feel out of place, and guess what FTR if I didn\'t tell you my age you would have never guessed I was 17. I think us the younger guys are trying to hit pheros even harder to know and learn more about them, I also think this is seen with the disgruntled 40 something guy.

What age did you expect the newbs to be? hehe when did you start to get interested in the opposite sex. It seems everyone online these days is young, I haven\'t seen a senior citizen for awhile and I live across the street from an old folks home?

monesrule
05-07-2003, 02:32 PM
i bet you because it is spring or whatever. That always causes humans and animals to get hornier, and a lot of these guys are seeing the girls showing more skin.

Then there is the general horniess associated with teenager males and they start flocking to phermone sites in the spring

franki
05-07-2003, 02:33 PM
There are a lot of young ones here and then there are also quite some 40 and 50 somethings. The group in between (30-40) is underrepresented it seems.

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 02:33 PM
Yes, honey, I would have guessed you were a teenager, believe it or not.

I don\'t feel out of place. I was here before you were. I\'m glad you\'re comfortable enough to um ... welcome me, tho. Feeling very expansive lately, I see. Good for you. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

People who\'ve been here much longer than I have can attest to what I\'m observing - that the forum shifts and morphs - sometimes mostly more mature people posting, sometimes the high schoolers.

I\'m just waiting it out. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 02:37 PM
I just truly care FTR when you seem a bit sad/mad/confused/ I just wonder why, you are complicated and perfer to give me your signals in this manner also. I know my place FTR hahah I know you have been here for quite a long time, I am sure someone could say the same and so on. Who owns the beginning?

What details would have led you to think I was 17, and is 17 really that young I bet if I said I was 18 it would sound much nicer eh?

franki
05-07-2003, 02:38 PM
Re: What\'s the average age of the L-S forum member

For Elana: My member is just as old as I am. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

monesrule
05-07-2003, 02:40 PM
how about coming up with a theory and naming it after yourself?

CptKipling
05-07-2003, 03:05 PM
It figures, so far

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 03:12 PM
I\'d like to first apologize for being 17, second yeah the naming of my own ingenius theory is something that an ass would do, I just think alot of what people are saying is lost in text, if you heard my voice you would know that I am being half sarcastic about the whole thing (the name of the theory not the actual theory). Whenever someone finds a new star in the sky I think they name it something personal maybe even by a name aka \"Haily\'s comet\" was he an ass too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-07-2003, 03:15 PM
it\'s all good

CptKipling
05-07-2003, 03:24 PM
If you ask me, people who are 17 are pretty cool...

... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 05:00 PM
There\'s a big hole in the middle. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Where are all the 30-somethings?

xxxPantero
05-07-2003, 11:28 PM
I am 19, and I think I am where I am supposed to be in life.

Some are younger than me and have acheived much more than would have been thought possible. Some are older and still stuck at the same level. The rest are where they are supposed to be, more or less.

All that really matters is... well, nothing really matters that much, considering we\'re such a motley crew of people, all with similar goals: to increase our own sex appeal, and enhance (or create) our sex lives.

A member\'s biological age has a marginal effect on my judgement of their \"pheromone wisdom\". The \"age\" that I consider for that aspect is the \"forum-age\" - the amount of experience this person has with pheromones.

As for outside matters, of the heart, and of life, that\'s when the biological age comes into play.

But honestly, behind a computer screen, we are all just a name on a forum. Face-to-face is a different story.

I love you all. Especially you, xxxPantero. Oh wait, that\'s me. Well, I love you, anyway.

frenchie
05-07-2003, 11:36 PM
I think, just to avoid such a discussion between FTR and Tallmacky (this is just an example), that everyone should be confident and honest enough to put their age and sex on their profile...
Read mine, you\'ll have the info.

FTR : I have also noticed the forum has changed these weeks and, Franki, maybe you\'re an old guru by now /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif. Maybe there should be a special forum for under 20 people, as we definitely can\'t have the same questions or needs.
BTW, I start wondering why you, 17 or 18 yo guys, need pheros ??! are you afraid of just being yourselves ?

So here is the next question : why do you think you have to put on some pheros ?

my 2 cents /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

seadove
05-07-2003, 11:59 PM

Sex: Not worth mentioning.

But we still did not get the \"average\" age, if you know what I mean.We got it in slices but not \"THE\" average age.

my 2 ILS (Israeli currency)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 01:52 AM

So here is the next question : why do you think you have to put on some pheros ?

my 2 cents /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Why does anyone wear pheros? For us younger guys and I do not speak for them all its about having a much better edge. In school and college, at parties and so on why not just dab a bit of this and that, and have girls wanting to approach or just making your general day easier with people being nice and so on. I guess I(we) wear it becomes it makes sense. I doubt an 18 year old guy wants anything that much difference then a 37 year old one, they are both wearing phero\'s anyhow.

CptKipling
05-08-2003, 02:22 AM
Maybe there should be a special forum for under 20 people, as we definitely can\'t have the same questions or needs.

I resent that, newbie forum maybe, agist forum...definately not.

Xehupatl
05-08-2003, 03:15 AM
yeah we\'d have mobley and briela talking about the good old times, and how much better their youth was than ours even though it was much harder back then.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Stefan

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 03:18 AM
I don\'t see why there should be a split of any kind, what\'s next have a forum for just gays? What? It was not an altercation between me and FTR it was me posting and FTR mad at something and then took it out on me focusing on my age for some reason? Intolerance for age I mean come on this did not even come up until FTR brought it up, don\'t take too much stake in what one person feels but what a majority does.

seadove
05-08-2003, 03:35 AM
It was not an altercation between me and FTR it was me posting and FTR mad at something and then took it out on me focusing on my age for some reason?

Jason, I have yet to see FTR hurting a fly.

(And don\'t get dirty minded.Not that fly!)

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
05-08-2003, 03:52 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif FTR can get ballistic from time to time. Those redheads .., you know. I lived with a redhead (my sister) for 16 years and I know all about their mood swings.

But we love her the way she is. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 03:56 AM
Thanks, Seadove, darlin\'. I sure appreciate that.

seadove
05-08-2003, 04:03 AM
Thanks, Seadove, darlin\'. I sure appreciate that.

Anytime, sweety. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

jose
05-08-2003, 04:58 AM
Even though I don\'t post as much as I used to around here I\'m in my early 30s(been here for 4 years). It\'s interesting teenagers are coming on this site more, before it was guys in their 20s to 40s. Must be all that spam about Pheromones and the low-cost of home computers that\'s getting the younger ones on here.

Elana
05-08-2003, 05:02 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gifIt says I already voted and I hadn\'t. I am a 30-something /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 09:41 AM
I don\'t hold anyone else in high regard, I am not mad but if something happens just admit it happen, I am going to let this go because its going absolutely no where and I know how easy it is the get the boot /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif