monesrule
05-07-2003, 11:55 AM
i know some of you may get some???!!

franki
05-07-2003, 11:58 AM
Post deleted by franki

monesrule
05-07-2003, 12:02 PM
yea. but i am interested in mones effects on people not previously engaged in a sexual replationship with....i.e. does wearing mones get men to pursue these women who weren\'t before

Phantom
05-07-2003, 12:12 PM
That post was as WIDE as Elana\'s behind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif! Just kidding lol.

Note: Elana is a sexy woman with a vividly beautiful behind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif!

Gerund
05-07-2003, 12:15 PM
BOY do I have a couple of good one-liners I\'ll refrain from posting! <chuckle>

SassyBlonde
05-07-2003, 06:21 PM
Hi, I\'m a newbie--my first post! Does this count:
at the gym, two guys that work there who have reluctantly said hi to me one time apiece in a year were talking and simultaneously WHIPPED their heads around to look directly at me twice the other day. Might I mention my face was sweaty, red and blotchy on the elliptical machine at the time. They never got any closer than 15 feet to me. Then the one guy (who\'s the director of the facility and is rather obviously gay, I always thought), was in the childcare area when I picked up my kids--where he\'s never been--looking up someone\'s name, repeating out loud: \"I think it starts with a V\". Later I notice my water bottle has my last name on it, which starts with \"L\" but sorta looks like a \"V\". Then I go to the pool and the other guy who works there shows up, and stays one chair away from me, when he should\'ve been working in the gym. I thought, is this for real or coincidental and my imagination\'s running with it?

When I walked in today, the first guy very obviously waved his hands around, pointing me out to someone. Completely out of character for this stoic guy. Otherwise, haven\'t noticed anything else and I\'ve been using the \'mones for a week. Could this be for real--either they have no effect or guys make a near spectacle? I felt pretty good about it, but I\'m sorta embarrassed in case it\'s my imagination + coincidence since these two seem to be the only ones affected. Also, I think women seem standoffish. Could that be possible? Used PPA, btw.

Sorry for the long post.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 06:23 PM
That was a good post.

The head snap thing is classic pheromone response.

I don\'t think you\'re imagining things. Sounds like you\'re doing great!

monesrule
05-07-2003, 06:25 PM
good post, not too long.

even with good results you will likely see no results in most people. so a few people responding to them with out of character actions means they are working.

i do not know what is in PPA, but with something like copulins, or maybe none, women would be standoffish.

What exactly did you have on, how much.

Thanks for the story, it is interesting to read people\'s experiences. exactly what i wante to hear

SassyBlonde
05-07-2003, 06:49 PM
I used 3 drops the first time and 2-1/2 the second. Also, is this usual: the first couple times I used PPA, it made me feel awful. Sort of dizzy and anxious, with increased pulse. Even using just a swipe from the rim of the bottle did that, but it doesn\'t happen now. Also, PCC and PI/w burned my skin the first few times, PCC worse. I thought I was allergic to them all. It\'s okay now, though.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 06:57 PM
I just looked at PPA in the products table, and unfortunately there are two product listings, an old PPA and a new PPA. I\'m assuming you\'ve got the new PPA, which it states is nol and copulins.

I got quite sick on PCC the first time I used it. But it went away, and now it doesn\'t bother me except maybe a little if I\'m pms-ing, and then I just wear it on my lower body, away from my face.

It\'s not unusual to have various reactions to pheromones and they do burn or irritate some people\'s skin, or cause a little rash. Sometimes it helps to put maybe a tablespoon or so of lotion in your hand, make a little well, and put your pheromones in the well, rub your hands together, spread the lotion out across your body.

Did you get a metallic taste in the back of your throat with PCC? Just curious.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 07:02 PM
can i ask what motivated you to pursue using phermones in the first place? we all have our reasons

SassyBlonde
05-07-2003, 07:08 PM
No, but PPA gives me a weird feeling back in the nasopharyngeal area. Someone else mentioned that--it\'s not the throat, it\'s higher up, at the entrance to the nasal area. I feel like I can \"feel/taste\" it with each inhalation. But it doesn\'t happen right away and not every time, either. I\'ll have to pay more attention to amounts I use. I didn\'t think of it as being metallic, but it is an unusual sensation--like mild menthol or something.

I notice a lot of you say you smell copulins. I can only barely smell the mild perfumy aroma, but that goes away almost immediately. I suppose I should assume that the way I react to these will change over time? So interesting.

SassyBlonde
05-07-2003, 07:11 PM
A particular man I\'m after.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 07:16 PM
Yeah, I felt like that part of my throat suddenly expanded, I got this ballooning sensation, and a metallic taste in the back of my throat, could definitely taste it on inhale.

I could only smell the cover scent of PCC for ... until maybe a month ago, and I had the exact same reaction wearing it - the cover scent faded out and I couldn\'t smell anything at all after. I had put it away for awhile after wearing it neary every day for several weeks - when I got it back out and opened the cap, I could smell the copulins very strong. I finished up that bottle and ordered another one, curious to see if it would smell like cover scent to me or whether I would be able to smell the copulins (thinking maybe the previous bottle had \"aged\") - but I could smell the cops in the new bottle too. Weird, huh? It just sort of comes upon you after a time.

I got the metallic taste within about 15 minutes. I put some on a girlfriend\'s wrist, with her permission, and within about 15 minutes, she started sort of smacking her lips and talking about a metallic taste. Also feeling a little ditzy. We giggled a lot that afternoon.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 07:20 PM
good luck!! hope you get him!!!!

Briela
05-07-2003, 07:25 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
No, but PPA gives me a weird feeling back in the nasopharyngeal area. Someone else mentioned that--it\'s not the throat, it\'s higher up, at the entrance to the nasal area. I feel like I can \"feel/taste\" it with each inhalation.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That would be me. PCC was the product that had that effect on me though. It was really uncomfortable at first...made my nasopharynx itch like hell, and heightened my senses to an immense degree (so much so that I could taste odors). With continued use, however, I seem to be developing a tolerance for the effects are barely noticible now.

SassyBlonde
05-07-2003, 07:26 PM
Woo-hoo, not as much as me, babe! Thanks for the good thoughts.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 07:28 PM
what is it about him that makes him special to you?

SassyBlonde
05-07-2003, 07:33 PM
Now that I think about it, it didn\'t happen today with the PPA alone. Maybe it wasn\'t that but was copulins and I\'m remembering wrong. I assumed it was PPA because it had such a strong physical affect on me at first. Could it be the combo of the two? I\'ll have to try copulins alone to see.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 04:04 AM
Monesrule, he\'s probably a really good speller.

Elana
05-08-2003, 04:22 AM
The reason that I don\'t and won\'t share with a forum type setting, is because I think it ruins the fantasies that I love to have after the actual sex. I love to relive my favorite moments over and over when I am alone. As strange as it seems, I feel like if I share them with people, it takes away from the fantasy. I am such a visual woman. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 04:35 AM
I used to post every hit. Then I was accused by more than one woman of making stuff up. I wasn\'t. But I don\'t bother writing my hits up anymore for that reason.

We know pheromones work ... unless it\'s a new product or a new combination, it\'s just old news that you get hits with them.

Elana
05-08-2003, 04:36 AM
It\'s almost silly for women to post hits. Like you said....we know they work and that\'s all we need to know.

nonscents
05-08-2003, 04:41 AM
FTR,

You mentioned the metallic taste something like 8 months ago. I noticed it right away with some of the men\'s mones. I always thank you in my thoughts after I apply the mones because I think to myself, \"would I have been able to identify this sensation as \'metallic\' if FTR hadn\'t seeded my mind with that idea beforehand?\" Being neither a writing teacher nor a sports writer I sadly admit to myself that at most I would have silently thought to myself, \"there\'s that taste again,\" without ever identifying it as metallic.

Sorry, I guess this should be in the Appreciation forum.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 04:44 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-08-2003, 04:47 AM
From FTR

Most of the women have one specific guy in mind who they are either talking to/flirting heavily with, married to, or somehow otherwise in some kind of relationship with, and they want to clinch the deal and make him their own. Most of the women are not interested in \"hits\" from \"guys.\" They either want to deepen the interest of, or keep the interest of, one particular male.

Even Frenchie. She\'s gay but she\'s female. She\'s got that one crush.

We don\'t mostly care about whether a whole bunch of guys find us attractive. We focus on one at a time, and mostly we\'re MUCH more interested in keeping what we\'ve got than in trying to obtain something new.

Of course, there are those who say that women don\'t know what they\'re talking about when they\'re talking about themselves (right Mobley? Watcher?) in which case of course this is all bullshit.

However, I cannot at present think of one woman on this forum who is not entirely focused on one person and one person alone

I just want to move this to the appropriate forum.

monesrule
05-08-2003, 05:46 AM
i think it is the same way on the regular boards as far as hit stories. in the beginning you post stuff because you do not know if it works. once it does, there is no point in posting them. even so, it is still interesting for other people, but who wants to regurgitate the same stuff all the time.

most hit stories then basically come from experimenting with new stuff/mixes, other then newbies.

hey elana, i heard you were hot. that true?

Elana
05-08-2003, 05:48 AM
hey elana, i heard you were hot. that true?

After your last comment to me......you will probably never know.

monesrule
05-08-2003, 05:53 AM
i wouldn\'t have known either way

Elana
05-08-2003, 05:54 AM
i wouldn\'t have known either way

OK /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Enticing
05-08-2003, 12:14 PM
FTR is on the money about women and their reasons for getting -mones. Although, the general hits and neck-snapping looks ARE pretty nice. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif Have you read back a few pages in the women\'s forum, because I thought there were alot of hit stories. Men in the gym staring you down that never paid attention before... people at work that suddenly want to get close to you, hug you, .. the general conversations just getting more flirtatious, all kinds of \'hits\'. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 12:18 PM
Enticing, I like your new signature. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif