PDA

View Full Version : Skin Irritation

pelotudo
05-07-2003, 10:18 AM
Last night I started noticing something after I put on -mones around my neck. On the base of it where my shirt almost touches (also, where it rarely gets shaved cuz not much hair grows there), my skin gets really irritated when I apply AE/m. I put some on last night (1 drop directly below each ear, and 2 drops on my neck). About 45mins later, it was red there and looked like I had razor burn. I tried it again today (After not shaving since last night), and about 10 mins after I put it on, the itchy red spots came up, and it looks like I have a rash. It went away after about an hour of having the -mones on.

Has anyone else experienced this? I hadn\'t noticed it until my girl said something last night, then I saw them there, and paid attention to them today. I haven\'t tried w/ TE/NPA/APC yet, but I suspect the oil based products will probably have the same effect.

-Jon

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-07-2003, 10:21 AM
So, it took an hour to disappear... Didn\'t your gfriend ever notice that before? Maybe it is a temporary reaction, but u could well be alergic to something in this phero products.

pelotudo
05-07-2003, 10:26 AM
I\'m sorry, let me rephrase that. After noticing the rash, it was about 45mins-1hr before I noticed it went away. I put on 3 dabs of AE/m directly on my neck, 2 dabs APC on my face, and 1 very small spray of TE in my hands and ran it through my hair before heading out at 11:30 this morning. On my way up to pick up some stuff (About 10 mins after I put it on), my neck started itching and I looked in my rearview and saw the rash was back. After about 45mins, it was gone again and it\'s still gone now (3 hours after putting them on).

I haven\'t noticed it before last night. I just started using -mones about a week ago, and last night was the first time its done it. Maybe a buildup on my skin of the different -mones I have been using (AE/m, TE, NPA, APC...)?

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-07-2003, 10:30 AM
Did that happen only where u put the AE?

pelotudo
05-07-2003, 10:35 AM
Haven\'t experimented with any of the others yet. I\'ll try applying NPA/APC tonight and putting the NPA on that spot covered w/ the APC to see if it does it still.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-07-2003, 10:53 AM
Tell us if u get that same reaction with those 2 products.

Phantom
05-07-2003, 11:25 AM
The same thing used to happen to me, really bad too (big red rash around my neck 3-5 mins after application) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif. It got so bad sometimes that I had to apply all my mones to my hair. Now I just take a anti-histamine and the rash never appears.

Elana
05-07-2003, 11:28 AM
You big, strong alpha men can\'t even put on a little perfume without breaking out into a rash?! lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

monesrule
05-07-2003, 11:30 AM
i think phantom once said he is alergic to everything

Phantom
05-07-2003, 11:30 AM
I have sensitive skin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif, like FTR lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

Elana
05-07-2003, 11:35 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I have sensitive skin /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif, like FTR lol /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

FTR is a girlie. She is allowed to have sensitive skin.
Do you soak in a hot tub of calgon sensitive skin bath beads with the scent of honey suckle, with a glass of wine in your hands, listening to The Indigo Girls or maybe the Backstreet Boys?

Phantom
05-07-2003, 11:36 AM

Do you soak in a hot tub of calgon sensitive skin bath beads with the scent of honey suckle?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol no, but if you were in there with me I would\'nt mind /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 11:38 AM
it is NSYNC only for phantom

Elana
05-07-2003, 11:40 AM
it is NSYNC only for phantom

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif That\'s right! He told me that was his favorite boy
band. He likes to light a bunch of candles as he soaks in his bubble bath.

Whitehall
05-07-2003, 12:28 PM
I\'ve seen the same effect with SoE roll-on. AE/m works fine for me.

I suggest finding another application point since skin varies. AE/m works great in the hair. I\'ve been adding two drops AE plus 3 drops SPMO to my hair goop in the morning. Seems to last well and no irritation to the skin.

Ignore Elana\'s taunts; she\'ll be back to her lovable self in no time.

Skyy
05-07-2003, 12:28 PM

Do you soak in a hot tub of calgon sensitive skin bath beads with the scent of honey suckle, with a glass of wine in your hands, listening to The Indigo Girls or maybe the Backstreet Boys?

ITS ALL ABOUT NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!

franki
05-07-2003, 12:35 PM

ITS ALL ABOUT NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK!!

Where do you live? In the eighties? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 12:47 PM
Backstreet boys are actually pretty good.

Phantom
05-07-2003, 12:48 PM
Backstreet boys are actually pretty good.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> lol, check his temperature /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif.

Skyy
05-07-2003, 01:11 PM
TO LEGIT
TO LEGIT TO QUIT!!

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 01:54 PM
I happen to listen to alot of their songs, I guess I just take music for what it is seriously. If it sounds good to me I will listen to it, you should see my MP3 player you would not know what to think of it. I am not someone like most I meet who through themselves into safe categories and so on. Oh I like this or that.

You know damn well that you have heard a backstreet boy song once and liked it but you couldn\'t admit it hahah.

HAMMER TIME!

Skyy
05-07-2003, 01:59 PM
I enjoy ALL types of music. I try to grab everything I can, but I take pride in my collection of Trance (35GB) =P