PDA

View Full Version : Experiences from someone wearing pheros everyday

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:59 AM
I use pheros everyday and they sort of have become my signature, at the place i work all the women are seeing me everyday and things are changing in every part from how people talk to me, and where i come across people their reactions, being asked on my opinions the usuall silly girly thing whenever i am around etc etc the regulars in this forum would know what i mean but it is interesting and the fact that i am playing a little experiement where i am holding back completley and not hitting on any of the women that are interesting is getting a interesting response, (im not ignoring them just playing the friendly person, being nice talking but not flirting to much. It is very interesting indeed

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:00 AM
I agree. Pheromones are great in the workplace. People are more cooperative and it\'s an easy way to get good evaluations.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
Yes you are so right greg, yes it is true that you get noticed more at work especially when big people ask for your opinions, people know youre name and say hello, people you dont really take any notice of, the old spreading conversation from people who like you to more people who like you, and then some more people who then want to know you, the thing where once it starts it soons becomes a snowball. Well it is a good thing to do, dont wear a lot just a little each day and things snow ball, so if anyone else wants to add to this lets hear it pleeeeasssee

**DONOTDELETE**
May I ask what is your exact combo or individual product that you use? I am at a stage where I\'m trying to figure out the optimum dosage.

V.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 09:01 AM
2 sprays of andro 4.2 with one spary of bodywise, this seems to be my optimum combination and it works very well, but like they say it is different for everyone but it might be a good starting point (sorry bodywise=Attraction in the USA and canada, ok well hope i could have been of help, on another point lets keep hearing these stories that new and existing users have been having