PDA

View Full Version : How come.....

Elana
05-07-2003, 09:20 AM
the women on this forum rarely worry about dabs, drops and secret application techniques, yet our mones work for us? Don\'t you guys think you are being a bit dramatic with your application techniques and mixes? Just put the stuff on you and go get some. There seems to be a few guys here that don\'t get all mad scientist with their mones. I am curious as to how well that works for them. Do any of you rebels care to speak up? Franki? Anyone? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I am not dissing you guys. I just want to know if all of the effort you spend on the details are really that important. As I said, the women don\'t go through any of the same rituals that the guys go through, and the stuff works for us.

Skyy
05-07-2003, 09:23 AM
Actually yesterday I just threw them on and I had great results /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-07-2003, 09:24 AM
That\'s what I\'m talking about..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Lutz
05-07-2003, 09:26 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I just want to know if all of the effort you spend on the details are really that important. As I said, the women don\'t go through any of the same rituals that the guys go through, and the stuff works for us.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Agreed; I think we tend to get bogged down at times by minute details... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
05-07-2003, 09:30 AM
Well, it is important that you go around confidently and not worrying because you used a dab too much or so.

More importantly, the results that we get depend on so many factors, like

<ul type=\"square\">
Am I in a good mood? What is the stand of the Moon? Did that one girl sleep well tonight? Is that woman having her period? Is it sunny outside? How much alcohol did we drink? Is it cold or warm? Did my buddy take a bath? Did I shower before going out? How much clothes am I wearing? Did I just come from the gym and are therefore sweating a lot? Do I have an important test coming up and are therefore anxious? [/list]

Therefore I don\'t think it is THAT important whether we wear Soe:Npa 4:5 or 5:4. ...

Franki /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Elana
05-07-2003, 09:34 AM
Well, it is important that you go around confidently and not worrying because you used a dab too much or so.

Of course. I am not saying to throw common sense out the window. Just get an idea of application recommendations and then play around from there. I just find it funny when one guy posts a hit story and then everyone wants to know what he was wearing, how much and where it was applied. Do they really think that if they do the exact same thing that the original guy does, they will have the same results? It doesn\'t work that way. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

franki
05-07-2003, 09:36 AM
Actually I was agreeing with you there Elana. I was trying to say don\'t be too \"anal\" with your application, but try to enjoy your night out or whatever else you are doing ...

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-07-2003, 09:36 AM
How many DAAAAAABS??? Please tell me!! I beg u all!! How many drops shall I use?? DABS?? DROPS?? SPRAYS?? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLPP!! I need to know! My life depends on it!! HOW MANY DROPS???

Elana
05-07-2003, 09:39 AM
Actually I was agreeing with you there Elana. I was trying to say don\'t be to \"anal\" with your application, but try to enjoy your night out or whatever else you are doing ...

Ah ha! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif
I guess I am not used to you agreeing with me. I had to read something else into it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-07-2003, 09:39 AM
Hoa many DAAAAAABS??? Please tell me!! I beg u all!! How many drops shall I use?? DABS?? DROPS?? SPRAYS?? HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLPP!! I need to know! My life depends on it!! HOW MANY DROPS???

That\'s what some of you guys sound like /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

upsidedown
05-07-2003, 09:43 AM
Elana,

I can\'t speak for everybody, but if I can I\'ll venture a guess. I think the main reason for the concern about exact dosages is the possibility of OD with -none. The women\'s pheros....-nol and copulins...supposedly don\'t have the negative OD side effects that -none supposedly has.

I think the fear of OD on -none is the driving factor behind the concern about dosages.

Elana
05-07-2003, 09:44 AM
That won\'t work. We use NPA and TE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-07-2003, 09:46 AM
Elana, a man\'s gotta do what a man\'s gotta do!

upsidedown
05-07-2003, 09:48 AM
That won\'t work. We use NPA and TE. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Well, my understanding is that women\'t NPA and TE don\'t contain -none. So, it shouldn\'t apply in that case. But, if I\'m wrong on the contents of the women\'s products, somebody correct me.

Besides, when all the ladies are as beautiful as the ladies on here...an OD won\'t kill you. If your not a particularly good looking guy...well, you have to worry about such things as repelling a woman with an OD. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

upsidedown
05-07-2003, 09:50 AM
BTW, I\'m not defending the practice of obsessing over dosages. I think from reading my posts I\'ve seldom seemed all that overly concerned. I\'m just venturing a guess why this phenomenon happens since you asked.

Perhaps the guys who actually obsess over these things can tell us first hand their reasons for being so concerned.

Elana
05-07-2003, 09:51 AM
Well, my understanding is that women\'t NPA and TE don\'t contain -none. So, it shouldn\'t apply in that case. But, if I\'m wrong on the contents of the women\'s products, somebody correct me.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
You\'ve got to kidding? If it doesn\'t have none, then what is it? All this time I thought I was using none and the secret ingre. when I used NPA/w.

franki
05-07-2003, 09:54 AM
It doesn\'t contain -nol, that is for sure. I thought it was very likely to contain -none, also because LaCroy uses that in a lot of its products ..

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-07-2003, 09:54 AM
Don\'t forget most members of this phorum are men, which IMO have to be more careful to avoid ODing than women. So, I find it not impressive that we talk a lot about dabs, drops, sprays... a lot more than women.

Elana
05-07-2003, 10:09 AM
So, I find it not impressive that we talk a lot about dabs, drops, sprays... a lot more than women.

Now change the word \"talk\" to \"obsess.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-07-2003, 10:11 AM
So, I find it not impressive that we talk a lot about dabs, drops, sprays... a lot more than women.

Now change the word \"talk\" to \"obsess.\" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

So, I find it not impressive that we are obsessed about dabs, drops, sprays... a lot more than women.

Is that ok now? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Elana
05-07-2003, 10:12 AM
Is that ok now?

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gifYes

monesrule
05-07-2003, 10:13 AM
i agree with you, i can\'t believe some people plan so much ahead and make what to add to their mix such a huge decisin.

But also, you have to remember that the difference between 2 and 3 dropps of something has a substantial affect for some people. Remember, women are not all horn dogs like men, so getting reactions is so different then what you deal with. I mean, many women do not have to use anything, period, to get alot of hits.

Elana
05-07-2003, 10:15 AM
I mean, many women do not have to use anything, period, to get alot of hits.

No woman needs mones to get hits. They are something fun to play with. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-07-2003, 10:16 AM
That\'s why u don\'t care about dabs, drops, sprays... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

monesrule
05-07-2003, 10:17 AM
hate to say it, but there are some women who are not that attractive, you know? Perhaps, that is not the case for you. And when it is not, i am sure it is fun to play with. I love playing with mine. (please don\'t make any jokes off that last sentence)

Elana
05-07-2003, 10:18 AM
I love playing with mine.

Can I watch?

monesrule
05-07-2003, 10:20 AM
yea, after i rub cat poop all over you. Hisssssss

Elana
05-07-2003, 10:20 AM
yea, after i rub cat poop all over you. Hisssssss

Yeah, that\'s not gonna happen....moving along

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 01:13 PM
Elana, I thought I saw this thread coming from you soon. Your argument though it seems solid on the outside is missing alot of the factors, you know the why\'s, and how comes. Here is the truth of the situation we are in a constantly moving go go go fickel world, you know the type of world were even girls can go through guys like toilet paper. The times have changed but certainly not the roles of men and women. Men have been giving this annoying thing called \"being really horny all the time\". When you get older you learn to control this and sometimes you even forget about this and that girl (kind of). It\'s not just the instinctual feeling of wanting to grind it with a girl(s), it\'s more then that. Men also appreciate a womens beauty and have a tendency to think (evolution) that in your time you should be getting alot of attention from women by some means and that you should be procreating(sub-concious). Women like to accessorize, to a certain extent that\'s what men may be at times an ego booster. Women don\'t have a problem in the sex department at all, if they want a guy even if that guy is out of their league she can easily have him/them (sexual attention). It\'s not because women are any more beautiful or greater then men....they aren\'t, it\'s just once again our huge needs and the little demand.

Through all that crap I have just said I mean men have to work harder and do their homework to get their payoff. Phero mones to many of the ladies are just a fun litle toy, a game to see if they work or to excite a timid boyfriend, they don\'t have a shrine because they are doing something that is already jobless. Men see pheromones as a bridge wow, much easier, I look better, feel better, maybe now I can get some ass. You see whatever and whenever it has to do with a girl men are calculated they do certain things to get them that girl if possible.

We must be careful of our applications not just because of OD\'ing but because there is a somewhat fine line between, great phero day with the girls going crazy over ya, and the I got little or no response. This may ofcourse be due to the \"Tallmacky Theory of Indifference OD\". There is a big difference between 4 dabs of NPA and 2. There are also technicques that dramatically boost the usefulness of the -mones.

We are hunting for the wild boar, we are hungy and are willing to work for our food. It\'s tough but if you give me a gun, I will be grateful and learn to be a master sharpsmen, and hit my target dead on every time.

-----
Edit
-----
(grammer errors, lo siento)

franki
05-07-2003, 01:17 PM
Don\'t you think some guys take it too seriously then?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 01:24 PM
Tallmacky, how old are you?

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 01:28 PM
17. FTR

Maybe so franki I was just offering the other side of it, I can see why a guy would divert his attention from other aspects that may contribute to whatever, instead focus on perfecting the easiest one (pheromones etc..).

I do think there are guys out there fascinated by the stuff and want to work it the best, sure there are people that say just live life, and there are others that say I will and why not live it to its fullest.

more pootang? maybe or maybe not, is that always the answer to everything eheh?

monesrule
05-07-2003, 02:25 PM
i feel where you are coming from. When i was 17 i was incredibly horny. You guys have to know what it is like at that age....your d-ck just won\'t shut the f-ck up.

You\'ll chill out, but it will take sometime for your libido to go down. And then it is less of a pain and more of a positive thing.

You can\'t rely on phermones as much as actual social skills though if it is something your after. But it is a nice edge, and ultimately i think for men, phermones are about trying to achieve that goal of having more options and having who you want to choose. Obviously, that tends to be a femine power sexually at least. Men do get the long-term commitment advantage in general.

I bet if there were mones for getting commitment, more women would use them. Because phermones do offer more of a sense of empowerment.

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 02:33 PM
I bet if there were mones for getting commitment, more women would use them. Because phermones do offer more of a sense of empowerment.

Great point Monesrule!, that is possibly a popular reason now why some women use pheromones \"to spice up their relationship\" or get one solo guys attention?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 02:34 PM
Gee, that\'s either phenomenally insightful, or you\'ve actually been reading the women\'s forum.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 02:38 PM
actually, it does not seem like there is much talk on the women\'s forum about using mones to get a guy to commit. Am i wrong about this?

CptKipling
05-07-2003, 03:22 PM
I agree with this, to some degree anyway.

There are lots of factors which make precise measurement pointless; personal sig/bacteria levels, users mood, users level of \"outgoingness\"(sorry, lazy vocab day, cuttinh back on big words), users attractiveness, setting of use (i.e windy, hot, cold...), targets personal experience and conditioning...the list goes on.

Certainly stringently sticking to ratios and mixes will, in a lot of cases, lead to fruitless hunting. As we get more experienced we get a sense of what we should wear (as stated by franky earlier), and tend to just slap it on untill we are satisfied. But a newbie can and must not do this, as they will get it all wrong. A newbie needs to be guided, and then told to explore possibilities and tweak a mix untill it works great for them.

All of my mixes (bar one or two), came about from my experience of \"slapping it on\". I found myself using particular combinations again and again, so i fixed down some ratios.

In most cases i will still use applications, just put a few drops of this, a few dabs of that, but with combinations that i know to work, if only for me. Which brings up another issue, mixes will not work the same for everyone. However, dispite this, calculating mixes and applications is still worth while, because it provides a guidline as to what works.

I\'m sure a few here can remember \"PAN\", that was a joke. I think the person who made it said something like \"apply x amount of NPA, and y amount of PPA, no more, no less\". Which is stupid, magic bullet, anyone? Get a grip.

The basic fact is that no mix will work exactly the same for two people, but they will always be usefull.

MOBLEYC57
05-07-2003, 03:24 PM
\"Great point Monesrule!, that is possibly a popular reason now why some women use pheromones \"to spice up their relationship\" or get one solo guys attention?\"

That\'s what they SAY. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 03:28 PM
actually, it does not seem like there is much talk on the women\'s forum about using mones to get a guy to commit. Am i wrong about this?

Most of the women have one specific guy in mind who they are either talking to/flirting heavily with, married to, or somehow otherwise in some kind of relationship with, and they want to clinch the deal and make him their own. Most of the women are not interested in \"hits\" from \"guys.\" They either want to deepen the interest of, or keep the interest of, one particular male.

Even Frenchie. She\'s gay but she\'s female. She\'s got that one crush.

We don\'t mostly care about whether a whole bunch of guys find us attractive. We focus on one at a time, and mostly we\'re MUCH more interested in keeping what we\'ve got than in trying to obtain something new.

Of course, there are those who say that women don\'t know what they\'re talking about when they\'re talking about themselves (right Mobley? Watcher?) in which case of course this is all bullshit.

However, I cannot at present think of one woman on this forum who is not entirely focused on one person and one person alone.

upsidedown
05-07-2003, 03:29 PM
Boy, do I ever remember the \"PAN\" hoopla CptKipling! You also had to refresh every hour.

Anyway, another problem with sharing dosages on the forum is that people have different measuring devices. Different droppers give out different sized drops. That can cause variations. Also, people will mix their products in different sized bottles. The size of the bottle will determine the amount of the dab. So, no two dabs will be created equal.

I think I\'ll just slap on something without measuring and go out tonight and see what happens! If it backfires on me, I\'m blaming you Elana! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif (You know I\'m just kidding don\'t you?)

monesrule
05-07-2003, 03:41 PM
oh. I just didn\'t know all of your situations. Yes, i can\'t imagine a woman wanting hits off the street like we want. That would bring a lot of unwanted attention, situations, predicaments. Think of all the nasty ass guys.

CptKipling
05-07-2003, 03:48 PM
Upside, funny how people went crazy over it like it was the holy grail wasnt it?

I meant to say about the measuring device thing, but bundyburger has come up with something to help with that.

My ultimate goal with mixes is to work out how much of each compound does what in certain situations. I already how an idea, but I need more data.

MOBLEYC57
05-07-2003, 03:50 PM
Can\'t speak for the rest of the gang, but when I first got APC, I got it thinking that it would help an ex concentrate on one man instead of constantly shopping. A dab here, a drop there! That to me, was fun and exciting! Even though it didn\'t effect her...it was exciting. Everyone wants the magic bullet...male and female. A dab here, a drop there, is no different than PCC on the neck, and PI/w on the arms. Annnnnnd I know that no one is actually opening their bottle and just pouring it on. Either, or...it\'s still mixing, and figuring out what works. Even though it\'s disappointing when you get no hits...if you can leave your body, and observe yourself in whatever the situation you\'ve put yourself in...you\'d just laugh out! Watching everybody, hoping this one is effected, and not that one. Asking yourself...\"I wonder if I ODed\'\" and hoping not. Wondering if no one\'s talking to you because you\'re funky! Getting mad cause no one jumped your bones, and then thinking...\"this doesn\'t work for me.\" All and all, it\'s fun!!! The thing about different sizes of drops is right...who knows. Still, it\'s fun isn\'t it? We all come here daily...hoping that someone else has found it! Some to chat, some to talk Sh*t, some to flirt, some to vent, but we\'re all here daily &amp; nightly. The fact of the matter is...women get laid by choice, men get laid by labor. PERIOD. So keep working!!! Sometimes you have to stand up and fight like a man you coward!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

CptKipling
05-07-2003, 03:55 PM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

monesrule
05-07-2003, 03:57 PM
hurray

Mtnjim
05-07-2003, 03:59 PM
Really, the original answer boils down to 5 words:
\"Guys like to fix things!\"

Remember when you have a problem and you want to \"share\" it with your guy; and all he wants to do is \"fix\" the problem?

Same thing- not better or worse, just different!

Xehupatl
05-07-2003, 09:43 PM
maybe it\'s just good old competition, where everyone wants to come up with THE perfect mix, and have everyone else slap them on the back for their achievements ... like cars: see what kinds od tune-ups make \'em go fasta

seadove
05-08-2003, 12:31 AM
Elana:I just find it funny when one guy posts a hit story and then everyone wants to know what he was wearing, how much and where it was applied. Do they really think that if they do the exact same thing that the original guy does, they will have the same results? It doesn\'t work that way.

There is a very good reason for us guys in trying to find the correct method of application.I myself am trying my level best to figure this one out since I\'m not finding any difference between applying the stuff or doing without.A month have gone by and It\'s really the same for me.I don\'t get any signals from the opposite sex as saying they are interested in any social activity with me, be it sexual or otherwise.It\'s only when I utilise my Alpha abilities and approach the girl personally, trying to get her to talk with me that I have success.But then I have the same achievement whether I apply pheros or not.I mean no one tilts her head toward me until I take the initiative, and no DIHL looks nor \"DHL shipments\" either, as far as using pheros are concerned.That is why it is very interesting for me to find out how to correctly apply the stuff, and to see where other guys are dabbing, be it under the ears or on other interesting places .

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Elana
05-08-2003, 04:53 AM
Where is Bart when you really need him? I was looking forward to being called a bunch of names from him. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

YOU ARE OBSESSING! Not us, YOU!!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 05:10 AM
ROFL

seadove
05-08-2003, 05:32 AM
Where is Bart when you really need him? I was looking forward to being called a bunch of names from him.

YOU ARE OBSESSING! Not us, YOU!!!!

Am I to understand this is in answer to my post?

Can\'t understand a frigging word of what you said.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Elana
05-08-2003, 05:39 AM
Uhhhhh! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif
No, Ivan. It has nothing to do with your post. I am talking about one of the cool headed members here at Love-Scent who never loses his mind and starts calling people names. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

SonnyBlack
05-08-2003, 09:51 AM
Elana, I thought I saw this thread coming from you soon. Your argument though it seems solid on the outside is missing alot of the factors, you know the why\'s, and how comes. Here is the truth of the situation we are in a constantly moving go go go fickel world, you know the type of world were even girls can go through guys like toilet paper. The times have changed but certainly not the roles of men and women. Men have been giving this annoying thing called \"being really horny all the time\". When you get older you learn to control this and sometimes you even forget about this and that girl (kind of). It\'s not just the instinctual feeling of wanting to grind it with a girl(s), it\'s more then that. Men also appreciate a womens beauty and have a tendency to think (evolution) that in your time you should be getting alot of attention from women by some means and that you should be procreating(sub-concious). Women like to accessorize, to a certain extent that\'s what men may be at times an ego booster. Women don\'t have a problem in the sex department at all, if they want a guy even if that guy is out of their league she can easily have him/them (sexual attention). It\'s not because women are any more beautiful or greater then men....they aren\'t, it\'s just once again our huge needs and the little demand.

Through all that crap I have just said I mean men have to work harder and do their homework to get their payoff. Phero mones to many of the ladies are just a fun litle toy, a game to see if they work or to excite a timid boyfriend, they don\'t have a shrine because they are doing something that is already jobless. Men see pheromones as a bridge wow, much easier, I look better, feel better, maybe now I can get some ass. You see whatever and whenever it has to do with a girl men are calculated they do certain things to get them that girl if possible.

We must be careful of our applications not just because of OD\'ing but because there is a somewhat fine line between, great phero day with the girls going crazy over ya, and the I got little or no response. This may ofcourse be due to the \"Tallmacky Theory of Indifference OD\". There is a big difference between 4 dabs of NPA and 2. There are also technicques that dramatically boost the usefulness of the -mones.

We are hunting for the wild boar, we are hungy and are willing to work for our food. It\'s tough but if you give me a gun, I will be grateful and learn to be a master sharpsmen, and hit my target dead on every time.

-----
Edit
-----
(grammer errors, lo siento)

Beautifully f-u-c-k-i-n-g illustrated man...I really get ticked off when girls complain about the dating game. Why would you guys complain??You really have all the advantages. You just need to sit there and look pretty and things as well as any guys you want...will come to you. Were the one that constantly need to chase and put our feelings on the line because even though we men are made out to be insensitive animals who dont care about anything, we do have feelings and do feel rejection.

PS: I want to clear that I dont mean to step on any women\'s toes here in the forum with my post. Its just that you guys should realize how good you really have it...

Elana
05-08-2003, 09:56 AM
Silly boys!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I agree....I think Tallmacky had a very good post. Can you tell me where I said anything about dating? Seriously....go back and read my post again. I was commenting on the amount of mones you use...2 dabs of this 2 drops of that. My point was just put the stuff on and get out and have some fun.

SonnyBlack
05-08-2003, 09:57 AM
Silly boys!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I agree....I think Tallmacky had a very good post. Can you tell me where I said anything about dating? Seriously....go back and read my post again. I was commenting on the amount of mones you use...2 dabs of this 2 drops of that. My point was just put the stuff on and get out and have some fun.

soory honey...I didnt read all the post....just Tallmacky\'s post by itself, which is what I was replying to...

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 11:18 AM
It does go along with it, that was my point that is why we are specific with our -mones, we have to do all the work get hurt (got hurt) and so on nice reply sonnyblack you are thinking on my wavelength. If this gets us that result and so forth why not. Elana now that we are a couple I expect you to respect me more.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 11:20 AM
Girls don\'t do any work or get hurt?

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 12:32 PM
Your riding my coat tails FTR, for some reason I think that you like me, maybe even attracted to me?

The truth is if a guy does not approach a girl most likely he will never get a girl no matter how good looking he is and so forth, now I don\'t feel like explaing this as I am a bout to go to the movies and all I am very exciting FTR. Its funny we have this import foreignt exchange student, now we have had some in the past but they were treated average to not good right, it just so happens that this new girl is extremely good looking (eyes me alot but thats expected) she is from norway btw. Anyhow people are so nice to her for no reason they it looks pathetic at times, all because she is good looking funny eh. Now you take a guy who is great looking he does not get anything near that treatment.

Ok I didn\'t make any good points up there, but I am sure FTR that you will grow to not only appreciate the genius of my post but the beauty of them aswell, when I drop the tallmacky pheromone theory indifference od theory, I am sure your head will snap around.

\"Girls don\'t do any work or get hurt?\"

Thats like me saying I would like to have a prayer for all the men who died in some war right, then someone stands up and says oh wait a few women died also, the point is the numbers are so radical in range its really pointless to explain.

(sarcasm above.)

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 12:43 PM
&lt;sigh&gt;

CptKipling
05-08-2003, 01:22 PM
Who hears me when i say...

SHUT THE F*CK UP

Jesus, dont you people get enough arguing? Is it like something you seek out? Give it a rest.

franki
05-08-2003, 01:43 PM
Captain, you are not the one who decides whether people are allowed to argue... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif not yet at least.

Franki

Whitehall
05-08-2003, 02:08 PM
The problem women face is not how to get laid, but by whom.

There are a lot of guys willing to play \"love\'em-and-leave\'em with a kid.\" That would be a disaster for the woman and the child. Plus, a woman only gets so many chances to have a good kid - she has to chose the father carefully and make each insemination count.

I, for one, have a lot of respect for the difficulty women have in chosing a partner - it must be hard to do and feel good about your decision.

For the guys, a good analogy is buying a car with 20 years of payments. You think twice!

CptKipling
05-08-2003, 04:33 PM
WHY NOT!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

hehe, at least my outburst caused a pause, maybe some time for spiritual reflection...

...of perhaps some time to think of witty insults, oh well!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

DrSmellThis
05-08-2003, 05:14 PM
While exact ratios aren\'t always the answer, it is certainly important to get a feel for how much \"what\" works \"when...\".

It is much easier for women to talk about how easy it is to get laid without trying, in any case.

TBiRD
05-08-2003, 05:28 PM
What a waste of time it was reading through all of this nonsense! Now that I have read it, I have to add my 2cent aswell /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif :

Basically : Everybody ( most of all Elana) be tolerant ! If some guys like to \"obsess\" with their application : GOOD ! If not : GOOD ! If women just put some on and go out : GOOD ! Who cares ?! Guys who tune alot aren\'t happy yet , guys who don\'t - already found their perfect application.
However , Elana , u can absolutely not compare female applications and male applications (oranges - apples) for all the reasons mentionend above by tallmacky and others. In deed the most important factor is the fear of an OD and thus lesser Hits , than u would experience with a different dose / application. Yes its true , some mad docs around here are spoiled, take hits for granted.
Just imagine what some of us could do , if we actually \"exploited\" each and every hit/stare we get from our -none OD !? A massive sex-marathon to say the least. This however is not the point or idea behind it all :
Using the best application for yourself results in many many hits and most important MANY MANY choices. (example : clubbing scenario : Why go home with that \"6\" that is staring at me if I can go home with one (or both lol ) of the 2 \"9\"\'s , that are both in DIHL aswell )

Simple as that /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Whiffy
05-08-2003, 05:58 PM
Reading all of this crap, is it me or are some of you fellas putting words into Elana\'s mouth? All she said was have fun with the mones. If you OD, have fun with it. And learn from it. If you get a hit, have fun with it. And learn from it.

The seriousness some of you put into the scientific measurements is astounding. And what\'s gonna happen when you read about someone else\'s hit/miss? You\'re gonna go out and experiment with it - JUST LIKE YOU WOULD\'VE DONE ANYWAY.

I, for one, find all this pretty fun. Hit or miss... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 06:07 PM
While exact ratios aren\'t always the answer, it is certainly important to get a feel for how much \"what\" works \"when...\".

It is much easier for women to talk about how easy it is to get laid without trying, in any case.

Well, that\'s rich, coming from a man who\'s turning women down right and left. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What gripes me is the intellectualizing about men are this and women are that, and men have it rough for this reason and women have it rough for that reason.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Put some pheromones on and get laid, for pete\'s sake, I think is Elana\'s point. A dib or a dab or a spray, just ... you gonna fish or cut bait. Let\'s get this show on the road.

It\'s no easier being female, sexually, than it is being male. It\'s just a different set of problems. At least we don\'t whine your ears off about it 24/7.

&lt;gasp&gt; YEAH, I SAID IT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The next guy who comes bawling about how men have to do all the work while women just have to sit here and look pretty gets his legs waxed.

Troakian
05-08-2003, 06:59 PM
This thread has been pretty comedic so far, so I figure I may as well add my own two-bits.

I think part of the reason guys put so much effort into recording these mixes to precise messures, is because we are all looking for the perfect mix. Maybe, just maybe, there is something that will work perfectly for each and every one one of us. The interest in knowing exactly what someone was wearing, and where they were wearing it, might come from the fact that everyone wants that perfect mix, and the thought that maybe there is a slight chance that this mix is the one that will give me perfect results...

Just my own opinion.

upsidedown
05-08-2003, 07:09 PM
One other suggestion of why guys obsess on here about dosages is because this is first and foremost a pheromone discussion board. If guys didn\'t talk about the formulas, mixes and dosages...then what else would they be talking about on here?

I mean, if not disucussing the finer points of the art, and talking about tweaking the applications. with an eye toward making the most of the products...then what else would people have to say about pheromones on here? They\'d be talking about earwax? Oh wait, they\'re doing that already anyway. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

TBiRD
05-08-2003, 07:19 PM
In reply to :

\"Reading all of this crap, is it me or are some of you fellas putting words into Elana\'s mouth? \"

I hope I haven*t offended my suger-sweet , beloved Elana + I\'m pretty confident , that I have MUCH better things to put in her mout than words /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Sorry couldn\'t resist .......again.

~Peace I\'m out......+ lets hype and field test the deer lure stuff...who knows could be for real /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif 7 buxxx and vuola u have \"fresh food\" for all your maddoc testing needs...

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 07:34 PM
pheromone discussion right? I would love to read a post of some guy saying \"Yeah I just bought some phero thingies oh yeah I just put some on, and I didn\'t get much of a reaction should I add more of the clear alcohol smelling stuff?\" I mean wtf.

By the way FTR we hear women bitch and moan 24/7 about their love lives and so on its not a new concept. I am not trying to intellectualize anything, I just view it as god/allah/jesus/buddha giving me the gift of pure enlightenment I don\'t report my information in any bias way, and most who read the \"teen crap\" posts as you call them FTR see that I have some points.

Do women sit there and look pretty most of the time? Well yes, basically, like I have said a women being attractive is good enough to get her laid and a ring (maybe not emotional connection). Even during sex men do the work, and they are later teased or spoke of as having to work on their technicque or last longer and so on, basically as of the near past women have to do much less even when settled down all the pressure is put on the man, I am not saying that this is unfair there may be benefits and disadvantages aswell.

I have been working on my so called minute man problem and I realize why work on it I like it, and its who I am so accept it, (and its not one minute more like 5 minutes so HAHAHAHAH)

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 07:41 PM
That cocky, swaggering, know-it-all post you just wrote, where you tell a woman THIRTY YEARS older than you all about who women are and who men are?

THAT is what tells me beyond the shadow of a doubt that you\'re a teenaged guy.

What\'s funny is that you won\'t stop it.

But again ... that\'s a typical teen. Mouthy and know it all. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 07:51 PM
It was sarcasm Renee, are you telling me because you are older then me that you are some how more inteligent then me? Renee all you need to do is give me a feel specific details of yourself and I will hit everything right on the head. I am not saying all women fall in this category but as a guide most do and those who try to be wild and break it sink right back into it, plus I am obviously wrong we do have others like hermaphrodites /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif.

PS thirty years older?

jaipur
05-08-2003, 09:31 PM
I grew up in a female dominant household. Worse, an overly dramatic and hyper critical and hyper smell sensitive female household. It has driven me to over think things because if I don\'t walk on egg shells, I die. For a normal guy, just growing up in a female dominant household may set them off to wanting to try to perfect their smell to be attractive. With what I had to live with, I am surprised I am not a mad scientist!

But anyways, I think it is a matter, for some, to want to be pleasant to other women and try to get the biggest advantage as possible out of the various products. They have forums like these for just about everything immaginable where similar discussions take place, I found one once for lip balms. Which one was the best, mixing secrets, application secrets, etc., etc. Not surprisingly it was mostly men asking these things.

DrSmellThis
05-09-2003, 01:26 AM

Well, that\'s rich, coming from a man who\'s turning women down right and left. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

What gripes me is the intellectualizing about men are this and women are that, and men have it rough for this reason and women have it rough for that reason.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

Put some pheromones on and get laid, for pete\'s sake, I think is Elana\'s point. A dib or a dab or a spray, just ... you gonna fish or cut bait. Let\'s get this show on the road.

It\'s no easier being female, sexually, than it is being male. It\'s just a different set of problems. At least we don\'t whine your ears off about it 24/7.

&lt;gasp&gt; YEAH, I SAID IT! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

The next guy who comes bawling about how men have to do all the work while women just have to sit here and look pretty gets his legs waxed.

I knew I\'d get no break on that one, but I decided to leave the crash helmet at home. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

franki
05-09-2003, 01:31 AM
This thread has been pretty comedic so far, so I figure I may as well add my own two-bits.

I think part of the reason guys put so much effort into recording these mixes to precise messures, is because we are all looking for the perfect mix. Maybe, just maybe, there is something that will work perfectly for each and every one one of us. The interest in knowing exactly what someone was wearing, and where they were wearing it, might come from the fact that everyone wants that perfect mix, and the thought that maybe there is a slight chance that this mix is the one that will give me perfect results...

Just my own opinion.

The point many here are missing is that there is no such thing as a perfect mix. On one day this mix will work better and on another day that mix. Take into account how different our targets are and that they react different to the same amount of pheromones. Add to this all the other variables.

seadove
05-09-2003, 01:31 AM

&lt;gasp&gt; YEAH, I SAID IT!

Peekaboo!!

I don\'t agree with you, but I\'m not gonna elaborate.I don wanna have my legs waxed.So off I go.....

But I don\'t agree with you!!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-09-2003, 03:34 AM
Seadove, just for that ... in your next life, you\'ll be a woman.

Elana
05-09-2003, 04:50 AM
Who hears me when i say...

SHUT THE F*CK UP

Jesus, dont you people get enough arguing? Is it like something you seek out? Give it a rest.

Is it just me, or did that turn any of you ladies on?
Whatever you say Cpt. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
05-09-2003, 04:54 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-09-2003, 04:57 AM
FTR- I sure hope he doesn\'t spank us for misbehaving. That would be so bad.

Elana
05-09-2003, 05:01 AM
Only I would hijack my own thread.

Does anyone remember that game we played when we were young. One person would whisper a secret to someone and that person would turn around and tell someone else....and it kept going. The last person would say allowed what he was told. It was always a completely different sentence from the original. That\'s what happened to this thread.

I really didn\'t think my question/statement was all that complicated. Thank you to the few people who actually got it.

tallmacky
05-09-2003, 12:36 PM
Only I would hijack my own thread.

Does anyone remember that game we played when we were young. One person would whisper a secret to someone and that person would turn around and tell someone else....and it kept going. The last person would say allowed what he was told. It was always a completely different sentence from the original. That\'s what happened to this thread.

You Played that game back in the stone age?

belgareth
05-09-2003, 01:00 PM
Elana,

By time I read this thread it had already been hijacked (shame on you) so didn\'t respond. I have my own mix that works well for me. Its applied with a spray to the back of the neck and the front of the shirt. I am pretty careless about it, applying more or less a squirt each place. The best part is the type of hits I get. I am 46 years old and have grey in my hair and beard. The hits have been almost exclusively from women in their mid twenties. Not that I am complaining. Much of my time is spent near a university campus so that could explain it. There are a lot of young women in this area.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-09-2003, 01:03 PM
A lot of young women with very good taste, apparently.

belgareth
05-09-2003, 01:12 PM
But do they taste good?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-09-2003, 01:16 PM
Gosh, I dunno. Better taste them and see.

belgareth
05-09-2003, 01:18 PM
Hummmm

Temptations