PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions.

jaipur
05-07-2003, 08:36 AM
There is a fragrance that I have used and it works well with my body chemistry, it is called Jaipur for men. I would like to try to amp it up more by using WAGG, has anyone had any experiance with doing that? Or Jaipur for men?

I also have eternity and tommy hf. Anyone have luck with mixing those?

Do you recomend not mixing any of these three colognes individualy with WAGG, just use WAGG out of the bottle and use one of the colognes as a cover?

Is the smell of WAGG pretty much the same as PI?

Thanks

Elana
05-07-2003, 08:42 AM
Just mix it on your body. That way you can play around with doses and scent.

jaipur
05-07-2003, 11:35 AM
so, I should do a gradual increase of dabbing the WAGG and spraying the cologne over a period of time until I find I am getting the results I like?

Or is there a way of mixing it on skin?

I tend to over think things at times, so until someone helps me to stay on the ground by defining what I should do in this case (read all of the manuals already) my confidence in knowing if what I am expiramenting with is right or not is null.

edit: Thanks again for your help BTW

Elana
05-07-2003, 11:50 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I tend to over think things at times

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

That\'s the trick. STOP OVER THINKING AND JUST PLAY AROUND! Nobody has any right or wrong answers for you. You want to try to spread out your application of mones on your body. Besides for that....knock your socks off. Just experiment with different doses and report back on success or lack of success. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 12:43 PM
Spreading the pheros out as I did with Nivea Silky Shimmer seems ok, it certainly gets noticible hits I guess, maybe a bit more diluted hits, I think AE and so on last much longer if you place concentrated spots on your body, but the spreading of the phero\'s would work really well if you applied pheromones daily and let a bit of a build-up begin.

Big E is right just go for it, if you OD or don\'t get enough on no one is going to hunt you down its one day and one lesson learnt.

xvs
05-07-2003, 03:15 PM
Some things to remember about the odor of pheromones:

- Men smell male pheromones more than women do, but women are more affected by
male pheromones than men are. This is true even though some men can\'t smell -none for example.
- If you smell it and it smells bad to you, that doesn\'t mean that she smells it or it smells bad to her.
- Pheromones work even in concentrations low enough that they can\'t be smelled.

Technically one can say that binding affinity of the pheromone molecules to the neuronal receptors is sexually dimorphic. There is a higher binding affinity for male pheromones in male olfactory neurons and a lower binding affinity in male VNO neurons, while for the same pheromone there is typically a higher binding affinity in female VNO neurons and a lower binding affinity in female olfactory neurons.

With WAGG, although the bottle says to use 1-2 drops, the drops that come out are very large. One drop should be plenty. I personally use 2-4 dabs, not drops. I smear them on my neck.

On the other hand, it\'s not easy to OD on WAGG, nor does it smell bad (to me at least).

CptKipling
05-07-2003, 03:27 PM
xvs,

Any OD experience?

I dont think we tried that in the beta stage.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 04:53 PM
If Jaipur for men is anything like Jaipur for women, it\'s gorgeous and very sexy ... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif That\'s Boucheron, right?

WAGG smells quite pleasant, to me, and very natural.

Why not use your cologne just the way you always do, and put a dab or two of WAGG on your shirt collar or on your neck, and see what happens.

You don\'t have to mix anything or even layer anything, you know? Just put some on. Start with a little bit and see how that works, next day try a little more, maybe, or cut back, depending on the results you get.

We haven\'t done all that much with WAGG yet, but I don\'t think anyone\'s reported a WAGG od so far. I would imagine you could use fairly much and be fine, like with -nol.

jaipur
05-08-2003, 12:11 AM
Yep Boucheron, I kind of did a leap of faith buy from a friends recommendation and I was pleasantly surprised when I got it. I get a lot of compliments on it now. I think a lot is because it\'s not like the pop scents of THF eternity or other more well known fragrances. And/or it is kind of a half way point of a \'guy smell\' and what women like to smell. After all, shouldn\'t we want to smell pleasant to the sex we want to attract, not just to ourselves? All these leathary, diesel fuel, pine needle smelling colognes need to go IMHO.

But then I thought, hey how about I kick it up another notch with some pheros heh heh.

I\'ll deffinatly try out what is being suggested here. Namely the not to over think it one :-)

Also, I will report on my results with the WAGG so i\'ll be a test dummy. I figure WAGG is perfect for me as I am not looking to score, but to meet people and also maybe give me a bit of an edge with my computer repair buisness.

xvs
05-08-2003, 11:53 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
xvs,

Any OD experience?

I dont think we tried that in the beta stage.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

I haven\'t tried to OD on it. Could be an interesting experiment... anyone?

jaipur
05-08-2003, 09:35 PM
What is the easiest and hardest ways to tell if you are OD\'ing on the stuff?

any scenarios/experiances?

Cloud9
05-08-2003, 09:38 PM
women acting very shy who are normally not. men acting very moody around you, and maybe even women.