PDA

View Full Version : Question

travis
05-07-2003, 04:30 AM
Anybody knows or has list of the \"shelf life\" of all the pheromone, and if there is, isn\'t there suppose to be expiration date attache on the label?

EXIT63
05-07-2003, 05:54 AM
Keep it in a cool, dry, dark place with the cap on tight and it will last a long time.

svpppljutf
08-29-2010, 10:02 AM
Keep it in a cool, dry, dark place with the cap on tight and it will last a long

time.

Will it last years?

chas
08-29-2010, 02:31 PM
Will it

last years?

I think it should - as long as it is airtight & not kept in a hot environment (e.g.) a car

or in direct sunshine. There is no shelf life for pheromones as such (they are not foodstuffs :) ) & I've never

seen an expiry date on 'mones. Treat them reasonably well & they may well last for years.

idesign
08-29-2010, 03:31 PM
Ditto what chas said. If you

leave the cap off of course it will dissipate. The worst culprit is sunlight, keep them in a drawer or on a dark

shelf and you'll be good for years to come.

I keep mine wrapped in a pair of black briefs worn by Sean Connery

in the movie Goldfinger. Cost me a fortune but the -Mones seem to work better. YMMV. :)

leisha
08-30-2010, 02:12 AM
Ditto what

chas said. If you leave the cap off of course it will dissipate. The worst culprit is sunlight, keep them in a

drawer or on a dark shelf and you'll be good for years to come.

I keep mine wrapped in a pair of black

briefs worn by Sean Connery in the movie Goldfinger. Cost me a fortune but the -Mones seem to work better.

YMMV. :)Lucky for you that pheromone sniffing of the famous briefs make yours work better even similar with

testosterone results u lucky man i think and you then feel romantic with this aged man fragrance. lea

Rbt
08-31-2010, 11:24 AM
Some users have even claimed that

like wine, some pheromone products improve with age (as long as they are well cared for).

In some cases it may be

due to the carrier (especially if it's something like alcohol) that can evaporate over time if there is even the

slightest chance and causes the actual "active" ingredients to increase in concentration. I don't think there has

been any serious controlled research/investigation so who knows for sure...