PDA

View Full Version : Copulins and Testosterone

HornyMan
05-06-2003, 06:22 PM
I had read somewhere that a man inhaling copulins as found in PCC would have increased sex drive and ejaculation. However when I read about PCC it seems like it is a women\'s only product. Any tips on what a man should be doing so that he can make the most out of PCC to increase sex drive, ejaculate etc? I\'m looking for answers to how much to use, when to use it, does it interfere with other mones on yourself etc.

monesrule
05-06-2003, 06:40 PM
it won\'t. it could make you horny, but to me that could be from the idea of what it is. cops are what females secrete during sex.

but i don\'t think it will do what you are looking for. Cops are supposed to temporarily raise T levels though.

HornyMan
05-06-2003, 06:43 PM
An increase in T Levels before sex is definitely a plus though, no?

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 02:08 AM
I would say so, it\'s been said you can also wear a small amount of copulins and subconciously send out the message to other girls that you have recently had some great sex with another female(s) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Elana
05-07-2003, 04:16 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
An increase in T Levels before sex is definitely a plus though, no?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

You would get the same effect putting your head between your girlfriends legs. I think you should go with that option.

travis
05-07-2003, 04:51 AM
You would get the same effect putting your head between your girlfriends legs. I think you should go with that option.

what she did not wash...some pussy even it is washed they still smell bad....\"fish smell\"

Elana
05-07-2003, 05:06 AM
what she did not wash...some pussy even it is washed they still smell bad....\"fish smell\"

It sounds like you go out with some lovely women /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Xehupatl
05-07-2003, 05:41 AM
mmmmmmmhh .... fish .... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

Elana
05-07-2003, 06:50 AM
If you are with a woman that smells like fish, she should see a doctor. A fishy smell is a sign that she may have some sort of infection. A clean vagina should never smell like fish.

Whitehall
05-07-2003, 07:00 AM
A small dab to the upper lip or chin gets me going.

travis
05-07-2003, 08:11 AM
If you are with a woman that smells like fish, she should see a doctor. A fishy smell is a sign that she may have some sort of infection. A clean vagina should never smell like fish.

I don\'t know if I could tell her that her pussy smells fish /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

sometimes it turns me off f*cking her

monesrule
05-07-2003, 10:32 AM
a bad odor is usually because there is more bad bacteria then good bacteria. washing will not do anything to help this imbalance, sometimes over washing is the cause. i believe you can eat yogurt, but what you really need to do is go get capsules of (pronounced) ASS ah DOF O LIS . The pharmacist will know what it is. i can\'t spell it. it does not require a presecription. it is basically the good germ. I even took it as a kid every now and then for certain sickness (though i can;t remember what)

Elana
05-07-2003, 10:33 AM
Are you thinking of a yeast infection?

Gerund
05-07-2003, 10:46 AM
I thought acidophilus helps those who are lactose intolerant?

I\'ve also heard of douche preparations involving yogurt.

Her smell may be related to diet or medication. I know one girl who used DMSO, and she always smelled like oysters.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 10:55 AM
acidophilus is used to treat vaganitis. there you go. learn it. use it. tell all your friends elana. i want them to smell sweet for me

Elana
05-07-2003, 11:16 AM
acidophilus is used to treat vaganitis. there you go. learn it. use it. tell all your friends elana. i want them to smell sweet for me

I don\'t need to use anything. My pussy is as sweet as a flower. You need to talk with Travis.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 11:35 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gifmaybe you have a high-yogurt diet. in any case, its your friends i am going to seduce. teach them your tricks

Phantom
05-07-2003, 12:22 PM
I don\'t need to use anything. My pussy is as sweet as a flower. You need to talk with Travis.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\"> mmmmmmmmmmm............ (mouth watering)

Lucky
05-07-2003, 01:19 PM
&lt;sometimes it turns me off f*cking her&gt;
For God\'s sake, Travis, DON\'T touch her. Seriously.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 01:45 PM
I\'m chiming in, too. Pussy should taste sweet/salty, at the worst, a little musky. Fish smell is a sign of trichomoniasis or worse. DON\'T have sex with her - she needs to go to a doctor and have him do a culture. She\'s got something. No lie. That off smell is not for nothing.

Gerund
05-07-2003, 04:47 PM
Pussy should taste sweet/salty, at the worst, a little musky.

At its BEST, a little musky. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif (That\'s what makes my tailbone tingle) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

monesrule
05-07-2003, 05:28 PM
see.....everybody loves musk!!!

xxxPantero
05-08-2003, 10:37 AM
yep, i love that musk...

actually, the smell of astroglide is a conditioned aphrodisiac for me... i smell that and my dick wakes up, opens it\'s one eye, and sleepily asks me \"time for sex?\" and i have to say \"no, false alarm\"

Elana
05-08-2003, 10:58 AM
I just love astroglide. I can\'t say that smell does anything for me, but when I was standing in the drugstore the other day, just looking at the display got me horny. I just associate it with sex.

Xehupatl
05-08-2003, 11:16 AM
astroglide, ey
lol sounds funny
is that the lubricant astronauts use to jam their dicks into the peeing tubes on a space station?

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 11:26 AM
Astroglide\'s nice lube but I never noticed it having any smell at all. Does it come in flavors or was I just not paying attention?

Elana
05-08-2003, 11:27 AM
I have never seen it in flavors

xvs
05-08-2003, 12:04 PM
I just love astroglide. I can\'t say that smell does anything for me, but when I was standing in the drugstore the other day, just looking at the display got me horny. I just associate it with sex.

Astroglide also kills HIV virus, at least in vitro!

http://www.salon.com/sex/feature/2002/01/16/lubes_hiv/ (\"http://www.salon.com/sex/feature/2002/01/16/lubes_hiv/\")

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 12:16 PM
Yogurt and acidophilus are home remedies for yeast infections, but yeast doesn\'t cause a fishy smell.

A fishy smell is from bacterial infection or parasites (trich). A fishy smell means she needs to see a doctor and get a prescription. Otherwise, you get it, too, having sex with her, and pass it on to other partners.

Lucky
05-08-2003, 12:59 PM
She has trich, Travis has trich, who knows who all has their trich? Travis, get yourself treated (even though you may have no symptoms) - you could give it to others.