PDA

View Full Version : Pherimones for job interviews

nimx
05-06-2003, 02:13 PM
Hi . . . I just bought an order of TE and and order of SoE, and I was wondering which I should use to impress at a job interview? TE makes sense, because the none would make me seem in control and alpha, but I don\'t want to be too sexual in an interview, or to intimidate male interviewers. Would you recomend using a small ammount of TE with SoE, or just SoE, or . . .

?

Thanks!

Mtnjim
05-06-2003, 02:20 PM
Do a search, esp. in the archives. There have been several threads debating the pros and cons. Depends on the job, you, the interviewer(s), the country etc.

Watcher
05-06-2003, 05:25 PM
1 spray of TE, with 4 dabs of SOE should do the trick.
Apply 1 spray of TE to youre head and 1 dab behind each ear, 1 on the neck(front) and one on the upper chest area.

Kifer85
05-06-2003, 05:56 PM
You think TE is even necessary? I would personally just go with SOE, because the friendly, social message will come through much more strongly, and you won\'t risk possible agression from males or discomfort from females. I\'m not as experienced as watcher, but thats just my opinion. I would maybe add a dab or two of TE, but not a full spray, but as long as SOE is the predominant phero, I think you\'ll be good to go.

Plus know your stuff and make eye contact and look nice too!

monesrule
05-06-2003, 05:58 PM
i wouldn\'t use a spray of te.

maybe a dab, but i\'d go a drop of ae for my none source

Kifer85
05-06-2003, 06:08 PM
1 drop behind an ear or split between the ears of AE with a normal application of SOE could work very well. But never underestimate the power of one product. I think the guy who developed SOE put a lot of time into developing the mix, tweaking the ratios until they really started to work well. I\'m starting to think that radical mixes only complicate these ratios, possibly ruining them. Just a thought, but consider it.

SwingerMD
05-06-2003, 07:24 PM
I\'ve used SOE during many interviews. I usually use an entire gel pack of SOE evenly spread all over neck, behind ears and arms. Most of these interviews were definately more relaxed (interviewers opened up more) than the ones that I did w/o pheros. I wasn\'t geting any call backs (although my contacts told me later that the interviewers that called them seemed pretty enthused about me ) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif , so I started to add one drop of RM into the gel. The interviewer (a woman) definately seemed very open and impressed, but I later learned that they gave the job to someone that had four more years of experience than I did /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif .

The last interview that I had, I decided to use two dabs of WAGG only. The interviewer (a male) seemed to be very nervous/intimidated by me for the first 15 min of the interview, then started to relax and get more open. (Sigh) Still no call back /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif .

Anyhow I\'m working at a long term temp job for my former employer, a local university (they have a special program in which I can keep my benefits if I work at least 8 hours a month for the temp dept. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif ). So in about a month or two I hope to continue my interview experiments (particulary with WAGG).

Kifer85
05-06-2003, 09:38 PM
hey, its a rough job market now, so hang in there! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

SwingerMD
05-06-2003, 10:18 PM
It certainly is when a person with the experience of a supervisor goes for a job that someone out of college would go for /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif . Certainly proves to me that experience beats out pheros. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif