PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!!

mmm935
05-06-2003, 02:11 PM
Im sure this has been asked a million times. Which works the best? I dont think I was born with any phenomones at all so I desperately need this product - Im just not sure which one. Im also intersted in the most resonably priced. I dont have that much to spend.
THANKS SO MUCH

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2003, 02:28 PM
I\'m assuming you\'re female?

Try PCC.

mmm935
05-06-2003, 03:29 PM
Sorry. Yes, Im female

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Did you read the cookbook? If you click at the top of the screen where it says \"Pheromone Reference Material,\" the cookbook is under that - the women\'s section has reviews of various products and testimonials about each one from users on the forum.

Of course come on back if that doesn\'t tell you what you need to know.

How old are you?

Lucky
05-06-2003, 03:42 PM
<I dont think I was born with any phenomones at all so I desperately need this product >

Why do you say that?

In order to advise, we need to know a little more about you. FTR is the best source around and will go out of her way to help you. I don\'t have as much experience, but will certainly try.

mmm935
05-06-2003, 05:20 PM
Im 31. Im just having trouble figuring out all the codes for this. didnt know it was soo complicated. Im looking of course to attract men but also to gain that good feeling that I read about.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-06-2003, 08:11 PM
PCC is Passion Copulin Concentrate. The abbreviations are listed in the reference material. It is alphabet soup for awhile, that\'s for sure, but then it all falls into place. Print the abbreviations out for yourself so you can look at them as you read posts.

Um ... which good feeling, exactly?

bundyburger
05-07-2003, 12:21 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
Um ... which good feeling, exactly?

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

mmm935:- \"That DIHL \'wonderment\' like state you ladies talk about when you think about this Bundyburger guy.\"

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Elana
05-07-2003, 04:21 AM
mmm935:- \"That DIHL \'wonderment\' like state you ladies talk about when you think about this Bundyburger guy.\"

That must be similar to that feeling of the annoying headache I get when that Bundyburger guy speaks. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif j/k

Xehupatl
05-07-2003, 05:01 AM
mmmmhhh .... burger ....

Elana
05-07-2003, 05:05 AM
mmmmhhh .... burger ....

Hey! That\'s what I was saying last night when I was trying to get myself to sleep

Xehupatl
05-07-2003, 05:22 AM
I know I\'ve been watching you! bwaahahahhahahahaaa

Elana
05-07-2003, 05:23 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Xehupatl
05-07-2003, 05:39 AM
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif &lt;- is that \"shocking\" or \"shockerrific!\" ?

mmm935
05-07-2003, 12:53 PM
I guess then Im just going with that one - since thats all anyone mentioned. If anyone else has an opinion, Id appreciate to hear it - since now everyone is sending goofy messages to each other - which is very annoying to someone who just wanted a question answered.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 01:02 PM
Sorry. But your question was answered. Did you do any reading?

Lucky
05-07-2003, 01:07 PM
&lt;since now everyone is sending goofy messages to each other - which is very annoying to someone who just wanted a question answered.&gt;

You know, this may not be the place for you. These are some of the most fun and most intelligent people, collectively, on the internet...not a mix you find just anywhere.

Sorry you were annoyed, you didn\'t allow an awful lot of time for answers. Knowing that you were annoyed gives me a much better understanding of your needs. Good Luck.

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 01:24 PM
I guess then Im just going with that one - since thats all anyone mentioned. If anyone else has an opinion, Id appreciate to hear it - since now everyone is sending goofy messages to each other - which is very annoying to someone who just wanted a question answered.

The women on this forum are one in a million (corny I know), smart, witty, attractive (I know one who is /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif), and all around open minded and helpful. Here is where I think you went wrong, for one you made a post not just any post but you made a post called \"HELP!!!\" where you did not give any important details of yourself, you also said some things which lead me to believe that you did not read anything on this forum (\" dont think I was born with any phenomones \"). Basically you gave the girls the job of telling you what is perfect for you, which is not possible. This question has been asked to no end, we are all only human and its expected for others to not be excited and motivated to type out another streneous message that has become repetitive. Its just friendly conversation and banter going amongst those on the forum, if you made another post in the thread asking for an answer I am sure it would be replied to. The girls and all of us are here on our time we (they) love to help out people but giving a quasi-order is not going to be greeted with arms wide open (I think that is creed).

I do hope you find what you need if you want you can PM me if you have any questions, though I think waiting for a response from one of the girls is much better.

mmm935
05-07-2003, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the nice replys. I thought I was gonna get picked on for that statement. I guess i was just anxious to see what replies I received and was annoyed to see it was all just nonsense.
Im REALLY interested in this stuff and obviously know NOTHING. I did read some of the FAQ last night and was surprised to know that you have to practice and work with the product. It sounds so strange. I do understand how it works in reference to smell and the subconsious. But with everything else Im a bit lost.
I was joking about not being born with any pheronomes - as in I have a hard time meeting guys or I should say getting their attention. Im a relatively attractive, in-shape girl, but Im very shy. The \"good\" feeling I wrote about was that it sounded as if its some sort of anti-depressant. I know its not literally meant to work like that - but I read a few comments that mentioned feeling more uplifted. Thats what Im looking for as well.
So with that info you think PCC is for me?? If you have any more questions feel free to ask and sorry for my rudeness in my previous letter. THANKS

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 01:43 PM
A1 is generally said to relieve pms symptoms. It helps a little but you\'re better off with Midol and a heating pad.

Did you read the cookbook? Sorry to harp on it - but there is some good info there - you mentioned reading the FAQ\'s but not the cookbook.

It\'s just about impossible to say what will make you feel more confident - and you said cost was a factor, which I can certainly relate to ... I\'m not being evasive, but it depends so much on body chemistry. Just buy something and try it. If it doesn\'t work, you can return it and try something else.

It takes time to find your right product. There\'s really no shortcut.

PCC wouldn\'t hurt you, but if you\'re timid, maybe you want some -none. APC is not a bad choice.

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 02:03 PM
No probs, mmm thanks for the nice reply its appreciated, I was and maybe still am shy (not like I used to be), I can relate to you on that one, its hard to stand out when you would prefer not to have to in a little way(could be off). SOE with its -nol I have noticed helps me relax and talk to others, in a way I don\'t really have any tension or worry I just say what I want. Its also great as an ice breaker most of the time people will thus be attractived to you in a friendly way, as if they for some reason want to talk to you.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 02:04 PM
Please note that Tallmacky is 17 and male.

SOE has a very strong musk smell.

I would not recommend it for a female.

Just my 2 cents.

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 02:08 PM
I should have said something maybe along the lines of PI/W

can\'t argue with that FTR is always on top of these issues I am still a student in this game.

SOE is musky? Its probably the cheapest way to test out -nol as you can buy a pack of 7 for only $9.95.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 02:08 PM
It reeks.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 02:41 PM
SOE smells light to me, but i read 3/4 of men can\'t smell musk

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 02:43 PM
SOE\'s not a good product recommendation for a female. Its smell is definitely male, for one thing. For another ... even unscented -rone will kill a good mix dead for me. Other women may have different results, but I would not ever recommend a -rone product for a woman, especially not for a first time user.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 02:44 PM
is that because of the smell? or is it because of the rone? Certainly nol is associated with the female products

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 02:46 PM
Both.

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 03:01 PM
PI/W I suggested,after I corrected myself, she explained money was an issue so I am not sure what her price range is. Plus I have seen posts of females responding positively to SOE I did not think it was offlimits to the femms

old thread here (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=women&amp;Number=53514&amp;page=&amp;v iew=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=3&amp;vc=1\")

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 03:23 PM
It\'s not off limits.

Tell ya what, Tallmacky. You take over, ok, and you can guide her in what to wear.

Catch ya later.

monesrule
05-07-2003, 03:43 PM
Well that was rude. Good link tallmacky

tallmacky
05-07-2003, 05:08 PM
It\'s not off limits.

Tell ya what, Tallmacky. You take over, ok, and you can guide her in what to wear.

Catch ya later.

------------

Please note that Tallmacky is 17 and male.
SOE has a very strong musk smell.
I would not recommend it for a female.
Just my 2 cents.

I don\'t think I deserve to be treated like that at all. I try not to treat anyone around here any different then another member. I know we all have bad days but, I think it is mean and wrong to give me and others a bad day and spread that negative feeling, It\'s greedy among other things. I was simply trying to help out a new member, she had some questions and I wanted to make sure she got the best possible answer, I was concerned with only her pheromone purchase, and the best avenue for her to take.

I think you did not take her into consideration, she is a women looking to find the best product and get the best advice, anyone can see that you went after everything I said whether or not it was actual factual and good information. If you have a problem with me please just PM me we can work this out we shouldn\'t have this effect on anybody else its not cool.

By the way I found it funny how you slammed my idea of a female using SOE you said that you did not have much success with it, and you then mentioned how it has a strong \"musky\" scent. I just found it kind of odd that you actually use SOE and you seem to like the product very much you can click here to see. (\"http://www.server2.love-scent.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=women&amp;Number=29725&amp;Forum=w omen&amp;Words=SOE%20scent&amp;Match=And&amp;Searchpage=0&amp;Limi t=500&amp;Old=allposts&amp;Main=29721&amp;Search=true#Post2972 5\") I did a general search typing in only SOE under the women\'s forum and there are many posts of you seeming to like SOE.

**DONOTDELETE**
05-07-2003, 05:13 PM
Tallmacky, we have different forums here for different reasons. I am assuming that she came to the women\'s forum to ask the women, because if she wanted opinions from the guys, she could go to the main forum.

MUST you be an expert on every single facet of pheromone usage, men, women, life itself, and get huffy if someone wishes you\'d shut up once in awhile, Mr. Expert On Everything?

Knowing it all is my job, can\'t you see that? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

P.S. I clicked on your links. Yup. The teeniest dab of SOE under my nose keeps me from losing my balance when I\'ve NEARLY BATHED in PI/w and PCC, which is what I was saying might be good for her. You want her to BUY SOE and wear it?

It turns Sexyredhead on - it turns me on, too, but so does everything else. Name one product that doesn\'t turn the women on. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

I love SOE on a pillowcase. A dab on my wrist for a little while, before it turns on me, which happens pretty immediately ... smells nice and male.

I stand by what I said before. I don\'t recommend SOE if she\'s buying one thing.

Elana
05-08-2003, 04:27 AM

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif
She didn\'t?!? No....I think she did! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

mmm935
05-08-2003, 10:39 AM
Now I feel bad that I started a fight. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif OK... Im very close to making my desicion. Sorry that Im dragging this out. I did read the cookbook and to be honest it kind of confused me a bit more. Im a sufferer of ADD (so many abbreviations!!) so its hard to read a lot of material and retain it. I took a few notes.. but I have ONE more question. Im looking into PCC - but it sounds like copulins give the wearer a higher sex drive. I dont really have a problem with sex drive. So I guess Im afraid PCC could be TOO much. I just want guys to be attracted and turned on to me. I also like the idea of people in general being more open around pheromone users. But I dont want to become a raving sexaholic. Is PCC still recommended? THANKS

**DONOTDELETE**
05-08-2003, 10:41 AM
There\'s nothing here that will \"turn you into\" anything.

tallmacky
05-08-2003, 11:50 AM
Oh I love a little girl talk/

You as the wearer have much more control over the situation, sure you may feel a bit more excited but you know what\'s going on, you know the fact that you have on pheromones. I think you are getting an over estimation of pheromones, your subconcious is involved in what you find attractive, you will not turn into something sexually crazy because you as the concious being still has control.

I will make a paragraph here I can imagine how ADD must be maybe this will seem like less information hehe. Maybe Elana is right don\'t over think the situation too much, though I did advise you to read as much as you can, I think if you have the money go for the PI/W and PCC and just go for it, nothing dramatically wrong will occur. and thanks for the read

remember girl power!(corny) if you need any more details pm me I will make it short and to the point, thanks.