PDA

View Full Version : Doesn't seem to be working

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:54 AM
I have been using Primal Instinct for a few weeks now. I have not seen any difference in the way women react to me. The other day I was in a meeting, sitting next to a woman. The conference room was pretty crowded so our chairs were very close together, in fact we were sharing some presentation materials, so we were literally within inches of each other. I saw no reaction from this woman during the meeting or after. What is going on?

I have tried using this stuff in different surroundings and circumstances and still have not seen any difference. I am a pretty good looking guy and have a personality that allows me to get along with almost anyone. Being in sales, i am very rarely at a loss for words.

I am 39 years old. Does my age mean I should use a little more than the average person? Please give me any suggestions you have.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:55 AM
well how much are you using, and where are you applying it? i usually use about 2 drops, 1 on each side of my neck with primal. you could also try putting 1 drop in each armpit, this works pretty well. primal does work, it\'s a good, strong product, so dont worry. how about cologne, using any along w/ the primal?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:55 AM
I\'m 41 and I only use one drop. It seems to work for about 8 hours.

-----
evolve

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:56 AM
hello :
Why dont you try to increase the dose. I know that many people think if you put too much on you\'ll have a reverse effect. I\'m one of the very few who dont believe that statement, of course if you were useing attraction and put like 15sprays on you than yes of course the smell of the sandlewood would defently turn everyone away. so try to increease the dose

Good luck

Paul

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:56 AM
Well, with Primal you have one of the VERY BEST product out there on the market already and personally I LOVE this blue bottle with transparent gold in it!!
I had VERY(!!!!!!!) good success-stories with Primal and I would always stand behind it, of course.
Use SOME more...I think you can use up to about 4 drops, or 6, I DID that and I always had my success-stories at parties, when the air was cloudly..so I needed some more of Primal.
It is ASTONISHING that Primal is not working for you, I think, it is always working for me, I am it´s biggest fan..
If you need some GOOD cologne, to combine with, try Escape from Calvin Klein, using the COLOGNE at FIRST and THEN Primal!!!!
Otherwise the Pheromones would evaporate too fast due to alcohol evaporation from the cologne.
Ok, I wish you GOOD LUCK and a GREAT WEEKEND with MUCH of SUCCESS!!
Cu,
Dirk

-----
Dirk

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:57 AM
Hi,
You seem to be doing everything right and having all the right \"support features\". ;-) As some others have said, I would try increasing the dose a little at a time. A couple of drops is usually enough and too much can be a problem, but there are plenty of guys who use a LOT at one time (with a good cologne I would guess) and report good results. Take it easy though, and maybe even try LESS than you are using. The amount you use of both PI and cologne are critical.

In any case, the guarantee is good, so don\'t worry about getting ripped off. You are giving it your best shot, you can always get your money back.

Good Luck,
Bruce

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote: from njbill on 7:06 am on April 27, 2001
I have been using Primal Instinct for a few weeks now. ÊI have not seen any difference in the way women react to me. ÊThe other day I was in a meeting, sitting next to a woman. ÊThe conference room was pretty crowded so our chairs were very close together, in fact we were sharing some presentation Êmaterials, so we were literally within inches of each other. ÊI saw no reaction from this woman during the meeting or after. ÊWhat is going on?

I have tried using this stuff in different surroundings and circumstances and still have not seen any difference. ÊI am a pretty good looking guy and have a personality that allows me to get along with almost anyone. ÊBeing in sales, i am very rarely at a loss for words.

I am 39 years old. ÊDoes my age mean I should use a little more than the average person? ÊPlease give me any suggestions you have.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 08:57 AM
Hi,
You seem to be doing everything right and having all the right \"support features\". ;-) As some others have said, I would try increasing the dose a little at a time. A couple of drops is usually enough and too much can be a problem, but there are plenty of guys who use a LOT at one time (with a good cologne I would guess) and report good results. Take it easy though, and maybe even try LESS than you are using. The amount you use of both PI and cologne are critical.

In any case, the guarantee is good, so don\'t worry about getting ripped off. You are giving it your best shot, you can always get your money back.

Good Luck,
Bruce

Quote: from njbill on 7:06 am on April 27, 2001
I have been using Primal Instinct for a few weeks now. ÊI have not seen any difference in the way women react to me. ÊThe other day I was in a meeting, sitting next to a woman. ÊThe conference room was pretty crowded so our chairs were very close together, in fact we were sharing some presentation Êmaterials, so we were literally within inches of each other. ÊI saw no reaction from this woman during the meeting or after. ÊWhat is going on?

I have tried using this stuff in different surroundings and circumstances and still have not seen any difference. ÊI am a pretty good looking guy and have a personality that allows me to get along with almost anyone. ÊBeing in sales, i am very rarely at a loss for words.

I am 39 years old. ÊDoes my age mean I should use a little more than the average person? ÊPlease give me any suggestions you have.