PDA

View Full Version : Clubbin w/ AE NPA

nuttyProf
05-06-2003, 03:12 AM
This friday, im goin clubbin. Its a mostly asian club which means its gonna be hot and I smoke when im drunk(most likely). I was just wondering how much AE/NPA i should put on. So far(ive been testing my new stuff the past 3 days), ive used AE and NPA kind of erratically, but im getting the hang of it. Gonna make a mix of 5 or 6 parts AE and 1 part NPA. Planning on using 2-3 dabs on regular days. Basically, should i use more for clubbing? how much so? thx

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-06-2003, 05:04 AM
I\'ve already been told that 3-4 drops of Alter Ego + 2 dabs of NPA (well covered) is a great combo for clubbing. In environments like these, borderline ODs usually give u good results.

But I\'m no phero pro... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

pelotudo
05-06-2003, 07:21 AM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
I\'ve already been told that 3-4 drops of Alter Ego + 2 dabs of NPA (well covered) is a great combo for clubbing. In environment like theses, borderline ODs usually give u good results.

But I\'m no phero pro... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

What the mack said. You might even try 1 more drop of AE (maybe on top of shirt collar ON THE INSIDE, cuz the oil will leave a mark). You\'ll start to break down the mones during the time you\'re in the club, and the OD range will suddenly become the high hit range.

CptKipling
05-06-2003, 09:45 AM
You can apply more yes, but make sure its not all in one location.

For example, you could apply that extra drop of AE on your abs just above your trouser line.

bundyburger
05-06-2003, 02:32 PM
Abs??

...ummmm...What if I don\'t have any? Will it work just as well on my beer-gut just above my trouser line? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

nuttyProf
05-06-2003, 03:10 PM
great. so it\'ll be 4-5 drops of AE and 2 dabs of NPA. wow. seems like a lot. btw, where should the NPA go? well covered up would be....? thx a lot. ill report on how it goes saturday after i finish my hang over.

Skyy
05-06-2003, 03:26 PM
</font><blockquote><font class=\"small\">Quote:</font><hr />
great. so it\'ll be 4-5 drops of AE and 2 dabs of NPA. wow. seems like a lot. btw, where should the NPA go? well covered up would be....? thx a lot. ill report on how it goes saturday after i finish my hang over.

<hr /></blockquote><font class=\"post\">

Hmm Id put the npa on each side of my neck and put the AE close to it. maybe the other 2 drops of ae could go on yout wrists?

Kifer85
05-06-2003, 06:14 PM
I\'d want to hide the npa a bit more, or at least cover it with something other than just AE. Maybe one npa behind ear, and one on the inside of the fly of your pants?? Just a thought...

monesrule
05-06-2003, 06:17 PM
i\'d bring some with you if you do not have on enuf

pelotudo
05-06-2003, 06:19 PM
Yeah, go w/ that, and I\'d use APC or BOD bodyspray to cover it up well...Otherwise you are going to smell yourself.

nuttyProf
05-06-2003, 06:58 PM
i have Aqua di Gio. i heard that colonge lasts forever. hopefully enough to cover and last all night.
on the inside fly of the pants? does it really work there? BTW. now that i have been messin around with NPA and AE, i was wondering what would be the next thing to add to my mixes. theres isnt much to do with just 2, and its getting boring. lol. maybe some A1 or SOE. but SOE sounds kinda boring too.

monesrule
05-06-2003, 07:48 PM
just throw everything on. stop being so conservative.

CptKipling
05-07-2003, 06:56 AM
Yeah there will be other times! Just experiment.

You wont need to cover up much more, but if you want to what i find to be good is to take a small vial of cologne with me to reapply with.