PDA

View Full Version : NEED HELP with EDGE

SOLID369
05-05-2003, 11:38 PM
I\'ve just got THE EDGE last thursday. Tried different doses from one spray to three sprays, no more than 3 don\'t wanna chance it. Well the only hits I get are from guys. Like mini DIHL in the mall, uneasiness at the movies. I\'m thiking of adding a mix. I can only get one for now. Big party on Saturday and I don\'t want to be a big hit with the F@$&* (\"F@$&*\") GUYS. Please help anybody. Which phero should I get to turn the edge in the right direction.

tallmacky
05-06-2003, 02:06 AM
You should stop using exceedingly too much ahhah. I am known to OD on occassion for the hell of it but when you go up to 3 sprays of the edge, one you are in heavy OD territory, and two you aren\'t going to get those amazing hits by girls at that range. This may have to do with the \"Tallmacky Pheromone theory of indifference OD\". I have noticed when I was using way too much if I did get looks there was a rise from the guys and a lowering from the girls, you should really try just one spray or instead put it in a smaller atomizer, or try dabbing it on. If you are looking for sexual hits from women you don\'t need any additives at this time. If you want to be more approachable and so on you could test out the SOE gel packs maybe start out with a pack of 7 for 10 bucks.

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-06-2003, 04:25 AM
Use 4 or 5 dabs of TE, well covered with a colone.

SOLID369
05-06-2003, 07:08 AM
Thanks for for the info!

ToBeOrNotToBe
05-06-2003, 07:12 AM
And use also the SoE gel pack (1/2 of it), as tallmacky said. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif